Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Am Sick And Tired Of You Guys Posting Girlfriend And Sex Topic Every Time On N - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sick And Tired Of You Guys Posting Girlfriend And Sex Topic Every Time On N (504 Views)

Why Is Sex Topic So Sacred And Special In Africa / Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sick And Tired Of You Guys Posting Girlfriend And Sex Topic Every Time On N by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2018
cry cry

Is it that you guys don't know the purpose why you are created or what, how can a full grown up Men and women be discussed girlfriend or sex Topic every time on nairaland.

Seriously I am fed up with this nonsense here. You guys are made to find your purpose and why you are alive first before girlfriend stuff,your mom is more important than that girlfriend you think her puss.y worth billion.

A word is enough for the wise, pay more attention to your hustling first my brother and sister. they will come in hundreds when you blow.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of You Guys Posting Girlfriend And Sex Topic Every Time On N by igetjoyfromthis: 7:56am On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cry cry

Is it that you guys don't know the purpose why you are created or what, how can a full grown up Men and women be discussed girlfriend or sex Topic every time on nairaland.

Seriously I am fed up with this nonsense here. You guys are made to find your purpose and why you are alive first before girlfriend stuff,your mom is more important than that girlfriend you think her puss.y worth billion.

A word is enough for the wise, pay more attention to your hustling first my brother and sister. they will come in hundreds when you blow.

Good morning

You want to deactivate again?

This was one of the reasons you deactivated before. Take the forum as you see it bro
Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of You Guys Posting Girlfriend And Sex Topic Every Time On N by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

You want to deactivate again?

This was one of the reasons you deactivated before. Take the forum as you see it bro
I am not deactivating again but will take a break off here
Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of You Guys Posting Girlfriend And Sex Topic Every Time On N by igetjoyfromthis: 7:59am On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I am not deactivating again but will take a break off here

ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of You Guys Posting Girlfriend And Sex Topic Every Time On N by EbukaHades10(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2018
Ngwanu,go to the hospital,na
Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of You Guys Posting Girlfriend And Sex Topic Every Time On N by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Ngwanu,go to the hospital,na
I see

(1) (Reply)

Be Romantic With These 10 Tips / Please Advice / So, You're Ready For A Child?: Sexual/pregnancy Education 101 (for Dummies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.