Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" (3891 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by Itooweak4una: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
I just dey see guys dey post am everywhere for WhatsApp. Abeg wetin dey go on? Who is nice?
Re: Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
I dont know for dem oo
Re: Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by Nonywendy(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Simps everywhere
Re: Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by Nyascobar1414: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chaii... Make Kim Jong Un become president for this naija..
Simps for see torture.. I mean why the fvvk should a man simp for a woman..
What's her worth?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Itooweak4una:
I just dey see guys dey post am everywhere for WhatsApp. Abeg wetin dey go on? Who is nice?
It's about one crazy girl that wants to bite off a guy's balls. Could have posted the picture but I'll get banned.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by KingDash: 12:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Give me your WhatsApp number so you can send me the pics there
Thonia69:
It's about one crazy girl that wants to bite off a guy's balls. Could have posted the picture but I'll get banned.
Re: Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Thonia69:
Post am, nothing go happen.
Re: Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by Harry00(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2022
She was nice wink
Re: Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by Gadafii: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2022
It was cruise last night on WhatsApp
Many people didn’t know what it was about, but dem follow join the crowd Dey catch the cruise
Re: Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Post am, nothing go happen.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=Thonia69 post=115214947][/quote]
Jesus! Take it down! Take it down!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Jesus! Take it down! Take it down!!!
Lol okay smiley
Re: Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" by Balolarry: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
It was basically because of ladies hurting their men because they were having affair with other women.

So someone said “Imagine you mistakenly said ‘She was nice’ in your girlfriend’ presence. You are as good as dead.

Then the whole thing became a thread just like how please don’t burn me ooo became a thread some week ago.

Anothwe thread on this matter was the “tell your girlfriend sey no be only you dey stay house, make she no gather burn us”

(1) (Reply)

About Fat Chicks. . Add Yours / Why Do Men Molest women???? / Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.