Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" (53335 Views)

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) / Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him / Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by tolexy007(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2018
ayoncox:
If you no get money, hide your face
And I hide my face embarassed

Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Chogzee(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2018
Wizzy waitn xup....?

Jor oo
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Reelmii: 4:20pm On May 03, 2018
well he is talking to broke guys so u can relate with it if u are broke. but if u have a job I don't see y u should relate cos u are not broke and if u dont have a job now he still was not talking to u cos u are not lazy to work just dat the opportunity is not there for u yet, so my dear friends don't be distracted

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Abdulkareem407(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2018
Hustle must obey
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by wizzytm(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
.The Assurance a broke nigga can give is " don't worry baby I won't cum inside"

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Apina(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2018
Would Wizkid have been able to say this ten years ago? The answer is No! Would Bill Gates or Zuckeeberg ever say something like this, No! The worst tragedy that can befall a man is to be poor in thoughts and words undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 03, 2018
siegfried99:
Boss puskin.. kindly unban me for the business thread
chai my man

Baba puskin please unban our man oo..please
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by olugabbie(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2018
Mr Wizzy, God don bless u. So b gratful to God o. Dont mock pple dat r strugglin oo. Som pple wey gt money pass u don broke now oo. Go and ask Ebue.

newsynews
post=67243991:

Wizkid has fired a shot at broke guys who have been parroting assurance since Davido bought a Porsche car for his girlfriend Chioma as an assurance of his love for her.

According to Wizkid, one can’t give a lady assurance without having money.

He wrote in Yoruba language:

”Kosowo ofe fun omo ni assurance! #Zombie”

https://www.wotzup.ng/lady-assurance-wizkid/
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 03, 2018
CSTR1003:
Is it a bad thing for the ladies to give their men assurance. ?

I believe in equality.

Brace yourself the liability girls are.xoming for you
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Promiseisaac(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2018
what if he was referring to Davido?
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by khalids: 4:46pm On May 03, 2018
All this nonsense talk these boys just dey talk....is that how his father hid his face because he did not have money.....

All this celeb talking nonsense up and down....most forgetting that they came from nothing ... you would expect that they would have the most humility but reverse is the case....
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by justparamount(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2018
whats his own? is it his assurance ? undecided undecided
oshi
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by lincs25(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2018
Poverty na basterd, see insult by small dude with money! Is not his fault though, let's stand up, search and discover our talent. e go better!!
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by michael1508: 6:01pm On May 03, 2018
truth be told,I need to make this money too not for the girls,women or anything but for me to do things I like, go places I like, dine and wine and give back to the society when I like,MONEY GIVES YOU STATUS!!!
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by djmosaino: 6:04pm On May 03, 2018
grin
If money fall on u like dat.
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by djmosaino: 6:09pm On May 03, 2018
michael1508:
truth be told,I need to make this money too not for the girls,women or anything but for me to do things I like, go places I like, dine and wine and give back to the society when I like,MONEY GIVES YOU STATUS!!!
Watch kharma sha
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by desire222(f): 6:24pm On May 03, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Chai ! See finishing for broke guys !
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Safiaa(f): 6:28pm On May 03, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
loool that was funny.
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Skmoda(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
ITEL you..
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by akiOYIBO: 7:00pm On May 03, 2018
So as rich as wizkid he lacks understanding abt life and fundamentals of living. I can understand how painful and restless it can be when all can offer is money.
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by michael1508: 7:08pm On May 03, 2018
djmosaino:
Watch kharma sha
funny u,khama ke?
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Anijay1212(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Hustling hard... embarassed
angry Abeg no kill yourself, assurance go still come.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Anijay1212(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2018
Safiaa:
loool that was funny.
angry Stop laughing it is not funny.
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Safiaa(f): 7:29pm On May 03, 2018
Anijay1212:
angry
Stop laughing it is not funny.
I will stop. Sorry lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Talknochip(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2018
My geh said i shld give her 'Assurance' and since morning,i have bin singin dis song to her,but she won't even smile:'BLESSED ASSURANCE,JESUS IS MINE'.... Pls, wat shld i do??
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by vertueptime: 9:51pm On May 03, 2018
Arthurwinner:
if u no gt moni hide ur face

No sell ur fone
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by mechanics(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2018
Arthurwinner:
if u no gt moni hide ur face
lolz.
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by Brunosampson(m): 12:20am On May 04, 2018
No assurance Dont worry, she can manage my insurance..
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by ippis: 1:15am On May 04, 2018
If only Davido knows that this assurance he gave his girlfriend is the beginning of the end of their relationship.. it's not beef guys . You all can see the great amount of pressure and negative news since he gave Chef Chioma life time insurance....
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by salesforce: 1:59am On May 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" by xerxes456(m): 7:33am On May 04, 2018
No wahala... we the "Broke Guys" wink wink wink knows that we will certainly make it with more hard work and Gods grace, so we can give our girls assurance and back it up with time, but you wey get the money full road, wey the girl wey you don fit give better assurance, other than baby mama... Small pickin "omolomo"... cool cool cool cool...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Jenifa's Diary Season 9 Episode 1-13 (FULL) / Patience Ozokwor Mourns Rachel Oniga, Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.