Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Kroos: Liverpool Impressed Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kroos: Liverpool Impressed Me (546 Views)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Toni Kroos on players moving to Saudi Arabia: “They Go For Money” / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kroos: Liverpool Impressed Me by Sportxclusive: 12:56pm On May 03, 2018
Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos claims he was both ‘surprised’ and ‘impressed’ by Champions league final opponent Liverpool.

Jurgen Klopp’s side booked a place in may 26 showpiece in Kiev by triumphing over Roma 7-6 on aggregate while Real beat bayern 4-3 over two legs.

“They are not there for nothing,” Kroos said of Liverpool. “This team surprised me against Manchester City, and impressed me very much.

“It’s one match, and we are very much looking forward to it. We will travel to Kiev to win it, and even if that’s a set phrase it worked pretty well in the past two seasons.

“I don’t know if you can achieve that by just playing well.

“You must have that certain something in Champions League games, because many teams have the quality.

“Somehow, we just show up for that stage. It’s hard to explain, and maybe that’s in the club itself and every player gets a bit of that.”

Liverpool’s last appearance in a champions league finals was eleven years ago when they lost out to Italian side AC Milan while Real Madrid are making their third consecutive appearance in a competition they like to call their own.
READ MORE:http://sportxclusive.com/2018/05/03/kroos-liverpool-impressed-me/

Re: Kroos: Liverpool Impressed Me by pode(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Match Fixtures For Russia 2018 / Forget The Psychic Pig Gist. How Far Can Super Eagles Go / Portugal Vs Spain Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.