Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) (16943 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
CONFESSION OF A 14 YEAR OLD BOY WHO HAD S£X WITH HIS MOM’S BEST FRIEND… (18+)… Part 1
My name is Romel, this is a memoir of my life, my escapades and the travails i had gone through all my life, i would tell every detailed part of my life not omitting any, for security reasons i would change only the names of the major people that played a pivotal role as i Metamorphosed into a NYMPH, i’ll start from the very beginning.

it was back in 1996 in our “face me i face” compound that i lived with my parents and i should be around 12 or 14 years and i was quite stubborn at my age but one thing that stood out about me was my very huge pen_is, i would pull my shorts to bathe outside and the older girls in our compound would make good remarks as they gossip with each other “this boy prick big oh!, i pity him girlfriend for future” as innocent as i was i loved those remarks so i always take my bath outside whether the bathroom is crowded or not for i want to see the shock of surprise in their eyes and those heart warming accolades.
Aunty comfort my mothers best friend whom is a neighbour too, people in the compound normally say my mum and aunty comfort are the gossips we have in the compound, my mother barely does nothing at home, she is always chewing bubble gum with aunty comfort as they mimic little thundering sound with thier mouth as they chew the gum.
On this fateful day, i didn’t get good grades from my school work and my mum decided to deal with me in her usual style, she brought out those long thick cane to flog me, as she gave me the first lash on my back, i took off in pain, running round the compound and hoping that someone would come out to beg my mother on my behalf and stop the torrents of torture that has already started to befall me, when nobody came to my rescue, i decided to dash into any door that was open and aunty comfort’s room was nearest to where my ordeal was taking place, i dashed into her room, pushed the door and bolted it as fast as i could, turned and right before me was aunty comfort in her eve clothes, saggy bubs and bushy cvnt, i was caught in the frenzy mood that i just paused, she was also surprised because she quickly dropped the cream tube she was holding and quickly took the towel by the bedside and covered herself, “come romel your mama no teach you to dey knock before you enter person house?” so she said as she sat down and looked pissed at me, “aunty sorry, na my mama dey pursue me with cane” i replied still breathing heavily, “oya come sidon here, dis your mama sef be like say she don dey kolo” and yes i felt my mum was going crazy that period because she would be the one to tell my elder sisters not to near aunty comfort that she is an ashawo but yet that was her bestfriend.

As i sat beside aunty comfort, she continued to rub her cream and i watched as her hand caressed her legs and as she moved it to her upper and inner thighs, my d!ck started to become strong but i cared less as i watched her, “O boy bring that bra for ontop that table” i stood up and rushed to bring her large bra and i guessed she noticed the bulge in my trouser as i tried to put my d!ck in between my thighs and cover it, she faced the wall and put the bra on and called me to fix the hook at the back of the bra together and i did without hesitation, it was then that the tip of my now erect cock hit her back, as she turned and looked at me, drew me close as she pulled the shorts i was wearing and huge fat cock popped out “chineke!! this boy u no be small pikin oh” so she held my thick beefy d!ck and was turning it like she was admiring a pile meat at the market and was pricing with the butcher, she put her hand in an oval form shaped like a vag!na and fvcked my d!ck till i saw my d!ck stretched to its full length and all the veins showing fully, “big boy!” as she put her hands into my shirt and twitched my n!pples then she began to give me my first blow_job EVER!, she sucked from the tip of my cock down to the end as she choked on it, my d!ck was filled with saliva as she grabbed my “garden egg” sized balls into her mouth while her hand was still fvcking my lengthy cock, and i was about cumming and i shook in excitement, then she gave me a very painful slap on my chest! “learn to control yourself, you no go carry this big prick and you go dey release like mumu, if you dey fvck calm your body down and fvck” so she said, the pain from the slap made all the cum to run back to wherever they came from.
“Oya come suck my toto, i no talk say make you bite am oh!, you no see as i suck you and one teeth no touch ur prick, na wetin you go do now” so she said as laid on her back, threw her legs wide apart and pointed to her cl!tor!s “na here you go lick with your tongue then you go suck inside my toto with your mouth and tongue” she directed my head to her cl!t and i brought out my tongue and began to lick it like she directed me, i was licking slow as she moaned “do am fast na” and i increased my pace, licking her cl!t while she moaned so well, i felt proud of myself and then i decided to put my tongue into her pv$$y and suck her well, in anxiety my teeth did bite her cuntlips “oh! this boy you no sabi anything, no wonder you dey fail for class”

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://coolstories22.com/confession-of-a-14-year-old-boy-who-had-sx-with-his-moms-best-friend-18-part-2
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
please read, it's interesting
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2019
it's interesting
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Make una read this sweet story
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2019
read to learn from others experience, thanks
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
read, it's nice confession
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
have you read this?
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2019
this is risky
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by Cousin9999: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2019
It's not real or interesting, and �. But it's very common in some parts of the world, e.g., South America and the Caribbean. It's common for grown men to "date" teen girls in East Asia (and marry them in West Asia).
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
what?
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
incredible
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2020
this is a banta
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
eow
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
can this be true?

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by Kobicove(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
jameshood:
can this be true?

Yes it is true grin
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lol grin
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by jameshood: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
woww
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by ShawnMichael: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
gezz
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by ShawnMichael: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by ShawnMichael: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
woew
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by ShawnMichael: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Loll
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by ShawnMichael: 12:02pm On May 09, 2020
nawa o
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by ShawnMichael: 2:41pm On May 24, 2020
woe
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by ShawnMichael: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
this story bam
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by ShawnMichael: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2020
watin musa never see for gate
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by ShawnMichael: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
hmm
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by ShawnMichael: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
nice bro
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by CoolStories22: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
what a story
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by ShawnMichael: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) by ShawnMichael: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE / Career Women Are Prone To Divorce: True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.