Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) (41707 Views)

NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by MsFaith: 3:08pm On May 03, 2018
How them take born these children sef. It must be CS
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by roarik(f): 3:08pm On May 03, 2018
this is bad,,,one liver,i feel for the mother.
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by thunderbabs: 3:09pm On May 03, 2018
Conjoined twins dey in the time of Moses, David, and Elijah? shocked

I never hear... Wonder what causes this

2 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 03, 2018
cry
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2018
Ayam Speecless,My Great One make the Little BoneBeings survive
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 03, 2018
#praiseneofingz

You were just looking desperately for a context to use the meme, anyway congrats quite sad I'm the victim

I said that because the kids are conjoined
Not easy for African parents
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by ojinime(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2018
One will have to live for another sadly ��

A conjoined set of twin baby boys were, on Wednesday, born at the Oghara Teaching Hospital, Delta State, according to Aledeh.

Their father is Youth Corp member while their mother is a full-time housewife. Scans so far have revealed the babies have two kidneys, two hearts but one liver.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/nysc-member-welcome-set-of-conjoined.html

[/quote]
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 3:16pm On May 03, 2018
The human Liver has the ability to regenerate. This should be a start. There is nothing God cannot do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 3:18pm On May 03, 2018
This is just to tell us that often when we need all this things let's put them in prayers and ask very well from GOD...

the devil is always the author of evils according to its name..do we now say congrats or sorry?
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Reelmii: 3:18pm On May 03, 2018
omocalabar:
Thank God it's the belly that is joined....am sure they will both live after the operation...
did u read the part where the doctor said they have just one liver, are they going to share it into two
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Morbeta11(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2018
This is the very reason why abortion is allowed in some cases ..this would have been preventable at the early stage. This baby are now born into a world of suffering and neglect.
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:20pm On May 03, 2018
Na born throway dem be
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:22pm On May 03, 2018
ofuonyebi:

This is just to tell us that often when we need all this things let's put them in prayers and ask very well from GOD...

the devil is always the author of evils according to its name..do we now say congrats or sorry?
must you attach religion to everything?how then will you explain you prick that looks like that of a six year old boy?
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by jtofineme(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2018
olawrite:
God is great ohh
ben carson where are thou......

less i forget.. you can call for your blog content writing 080971128
Ben carson no dey do dis one. he is a neurosurgeon

2 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by horia: 3:23pm On May 03, 2018
omocalabar:
Thank God it's the belly that is joined....am sure they will both live after the operation...
one would leave its life 4 the other to survive.
Except they would share the liver with the hope that it would regenerate.
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
stop fuckin once yur wife don geh belle
dey wont listen
u don use 5gallons of sperm
use am join dia belle
na to go india remain o.
nor do surgery here o.
na die be dst

Ignorant post. That's not the cause

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by McCobble(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2018
Etizz:
They can be separated successfully
But they have one liver
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by CSTR1003: 3:29pm On May 03, 2018
Sanchez01:
One liver? Good grief embarassed

It would be difficult separating them
It can be done.
Liver tissues can grow to replace any tissue lost due to separation.

If it were the heart it would be impossible.

I stand corrected though. I am not a doctor.

My knowledge is from watching many seasons of Grey's anatomy.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Dasherz(f): 3:30pm On May 03, 2018
omocalabar:

You really didn't read this right?
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 03, 2018
they can be separated successfully. please don't take them to India.
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Klington: 3:55pm On May 03, 2018
What a feeble joy.....

God have mercy
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Horus(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2018
Canadamigrate:
How I wish the government can help bring them to Canada for smooth operation

I wish the government can create a very high standard hospital for all conjoined twins in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by dominique(f): 4:01pm On May 03, 2018
Sanchez01:

No it wouldn't. The liver is the only organ that grows back to it's original size when cut. This is one of the less complicated cases of conjoined twins and have had several successful separations.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2018
Sanchez01:

Difficult, yes. But possible.

With one liver the chances of successful separation are high provided independent blood supply can be established.
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by ezugegere(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2018
They will both live, though with one kidney each.
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by dominique(f): 4:07pm On May 03, 2018
SoapQueen:
The human Liver has the ability to regenerate. This should be a start. There is nothing God cannot do.

Thank you for this. See as I'm looking at all these uninformed people saying that the shared liver is the biggest challenge. I hope the distressed parents get the much needed support to carry out the separation procedure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 03, 2018
Abang52:
#praiseneofingz

You were just looking desperately for a context to use the meme, anyway congrats quite sad I'm the victim

I said that because the kids are conjoined
Not easy for African parents
see this one o I've used the meme countless times
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by JackieMay(f): 4:09pm On May 03, 2018
rhythyson:

How many liver you get?

How many liver them say the pikins get?

Lazy Youth... just to read clearly , you no fit.

Shiorr grin grin grin

if you had listened in biology class, you'd have learned that the liver has the ability to regenerate. so the operation should go smoothly

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Fabulousb36(f): 4:12pm On May 03, 2018
It would have been an easy surgery but they have one liver... That's bad o
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by madgoat(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2018
The father will take off grin
Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by AerialMapper: 4:16pm On May 03, 2018
The liver is a regenerative organ. They can separate them and share the liver. It will grow back to full size....

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) by madgoat(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
stop fuckin once yur wife don geh belle
dey wont listen
u don use 5gallons of sperm
use am join dia belle
na to go india remain o.
nor do surgery here o.
na die be dst

Exactly bro. The stickiness of the sperm is what caused this. Only men with thick sperm can cause something like this, thats why i advice guys to stop drinking thick yoghurt but them no go hear. Now see wetin that youth corper don cause

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Did To My Mother-in-law / Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.