Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (118464 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 03, 2018
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Preshy561(f): 8:14pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

Please I beg you in the name of God delete this comment before I get banned for alternate

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Twoclans(f): 8:18pm On May 03, 2018
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 03, 2018
Preshy561:

grin

delete this one too. delete everything and post only a dot...
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

This love between you and preshy561is a strong one lipsrsealed

Lie.. The Online love between you and I is stronger kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

This love between you and preshy561is a strong one lipsrsealed

delete my quote from this post
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by wristbangle: 8:34pm On May 03, 2018
Na person go marry this one oo.

Well who am I to condemn but there are certain things coming to hunt some one in future. Internet never forgets.
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Preshy561(f): 8:41pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

why?sad
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Preshy561(f): 8:41pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

why?sad
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 03, 2018
Preshy561:

why?sad

I'mD18
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Preshy561(f): 8:53pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

I'mD18
lemme call donstan,you wanna fake him too? You think I don't know your main?quit lying.undecided
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Preshy561(f): 8:54pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

but you used it to fight donstan yesterday..
please delete that post cry
nope,I deactivated it last year.
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Twoclans(f): 8:58pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

Lie.. The Online love between you and I is stronger kiss

You are still at denial stage,when you will agree is coming . cool

You are confused about me,but the preshy girl you both have a spark going on. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 03, 2018
Preshy561:

nope,I deactivated it last year.

I'm talking about Queensekxy oh..
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

You are still at denial stage,when you will agree is coming . cool

You are confused about me,but the preshy girl you both have a spark going on. cheesy

really?

but what makes you think so?

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 03, 2018
This is bad sad
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Twoclans(f): 9:05pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

really?

but what makes you think so?

I just have that feeling.She cant deny it either.
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:09pm On May 03, 2018
Women have really been devalued.It is not his fault but the fault of materialistic women out there who have decided to lose focus and focus solely on money.As for the man one day you go jam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

I just have that feeling.She cant deny it either.
I think you're just trying to sound sarcastic.

Preshy561 do you really feel that way? like what she just said?..

Twoclans you're probably joking because she always have beefs with me.

You're my online boo! stop playing games kiss
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Women have really been devalued.It is not his fault but the fault of materialistic women out there who have decided to lose focus and focus solely on money.As for the man one day you go jam.

Good evening Hippo..

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

Good evening Hippo..
Good evening donstan.
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good evening donstan.

I'm not donstan..

I'm one of the few male feminists on nairaland
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:22pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

I'm not donstan..
I'm one of the few male feminists on nairaland
Na you know.

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Na you know.

how was your day? smiley
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:25pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

how was your day? smiley
Good and yours?

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by Twoclans(f): 9:26pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

I think you're just trying to sound sarcastic.

Preshy561 do you really feel that way? like what she just said?..

Twoclans you're probably joking because she always have beefs with me.

You're my online boo! stop playing games kiss

Beefs is not totaly a bad thing.When people are greatly attracted to each others personality it could lead to beefs then to love.I am not trying to sound sarcastic at all.

Let me wait for her to respond .
Re: Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo by OboOlora(f): 9:27pm On May 03, 2018
MrCork:

..kaiiiiii. .that babe look like oyindidi...one of my nairaland babes angry

This one is out of jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.