Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer (23071 Views)

Unizik Demotes Randy Lecturers Over Sexual Harassment / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Padra(f): 7:45am On May 04, 2018
iffydave:

Op, this ur story is not adding up at all, how can one Lecturer be handling 3 courses in a department?, all 3 units courses.

Imagine stopping her from writing exam, because her handwriting is not d same, pls is he the only lecturer in that department?

Pls stop these lies
It's very possible. One lecturer handled three courses last semester in my department . All 3 units. Good thing he doesn't have time for anyone

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 7:46am On May 04, 2018
dokiOloye:
She's not telling all d truth.
Especially on the handwriting part.No lecturer will risk his job by victimising a stellar student.
They mostly try that nonsense on the olodo or near olodo students.
If she feels she was not fairly scored,she knows she should complain to the HOD or Dean,and they will surely listen to her especially if she's a student who has been scoring mostly As and Bs as she's claiming.

I agree she is telling obvious lies

Lecturers don't mess with too students it's the olodos they go for

This story no dey had up
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 7:48am On May 04, 2018
kingdavidyakson:
Please, get me the lecturer's number ASAP.

I'll threaten him and he will apologise.

Do you copy?

Because na you be vandame ?

Threats are bad for your health
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Donsmithbrown(m): 7:49am On May 04, 2018
If is FUTO hook me up so dat i can direct u to d appropriate quaters I graduated 4rm der.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by dokiOloye(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
brother this post is 100% real. her coursemates have even noticed what's going on and are asking her what's wrong. i told her not to tell them anything for now. it's really unbelievable.
Then she's d cause or a major contributor to all her wahala.
She shouldn't have allowed it to escalate to the point of harassment in the exam halls.
The moment d lecturer scored her unfairly is when she should've complained to someone higher.
What you said happens but rarely to the very bright students.
Some of the older lecturers are also parents who have children in school and they highly abhor such practices.I know this as a child of 2 lecturers and also having passed thru the Nigerian educational system.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 7:50am On May 04, 2018
elipheleh:
Guy I believe the name of the school is FUTO.
See I graduated from FUTO as an in indigene of the nearby community. I will not accept any rubbish from any lecturer.
I will advice her to report the lecturer to senate. I know well that in FUTO, students can apply to senate to order for remarking of their scripts. So if she's sure of her expected results, let her apply for remarking at FUTO senate.

2ndl, I was a barrack boy, I have threatened a stupid lecturer once at MEE who was playing with my scripts saying it was missing script. I told him point blank, that I would come with my soldier family and take him from school and shoot him dead on the way to barracks. He became afraid, and started reporting to other lecturers. I kept repeating my statements everywhere and I meant it. Afterall we are all in a lawless country and nothing would happen.

Let that girl arrange for the lecturer's assassination. Simple. If she needs help, Holla some bad niggas who can do the job. Nothing dey happen.

Fem there !!

Dey open mouth dey yarn okpata anyhow

angry
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 7:53am On May 04, 2018
oglalasioux:
The girl is far from intelligent and has been using malpractices to gain her As and Bs. Lecturers stay clear of intelligent people. A lecturer only demands for sex and gratification from blockheads.

I agree totally

This story is garbage

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by GambaOsaka: 7:54am On May 04, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
This is easy....

Record your conversations with him

Report to the school authorities

Fry his assss.... Straight

Don't you know some of them are on Nairaland!

Association of Randy Lecturers (ARL), Nairaland chapter, take note.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 7:54am On May 04, 2018
geunik:

i concur but what of the harassment during exams

It's a made up story , no.lecturer will accuse an intelligent stiduent of hand writing not being her during a live exam

The lecturer has evidence of her previous malpractice in exams that's why he is so confident and that's why all the said girl does is cry

Maybe he even have leaked exams to her in the past

Lecturer do not mess with top grade students

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:54am On May 04, 2018
lat1tudeo3:
Fine this is what u will do. If the said school is in east then is their way. She should try and go and meet him in his office and ask what he wanted with boldness tone, then she should make sure everything is recorded to gather the evidence required. After that she send the evidence to the HOD and even leak it online and see how it will trend
OP, listen to this advice, please get evidence and use it to bargain or even nail the idiot. With your evidence at hand, you can apply for remarking and even make him lose his job. Once you get the evidence, come back to nairaland and post it and enjoy free publicity.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by arent88(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2018
iffydave:

Op, this ur story is not adding up at all, how can one Lecturer be handling 3 courses in a department?, all 3 units courses.

Imagine stopping her from writing exam, because her handwriting is not d same, pls is he the only lecturer in that department?

Pls stop these lies
I was wondering too,how can one lecturer take three courses in one department and all 3 credit unit the story does not add up.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by otokx(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2018
arent88:
I was wondering too,how can one lecturer take three courses in one department and all 3 credit unit the story does not add up.

Some schools are still backward, note this not give credibility to the lady's narrative.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by OmogbaiB: 7:59am On May 04, 2018
go to Facebook, search for "ordinary President" or brekete family, he handles matters relating to human right abuse in Abuja and other state free of charge, no matter who is involved. he got IG of police and other top officials at his back. this is a small matter for him to handle. check his name on Facebook or YouTube for more info.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by redcliff: 8:00am On May 04, 2018
dokiOloye:
She's not telling all d truth.
Especially on the handwriting part.No lecturer will risk his job by victimising a stellar student.
They mostly try that nonsense on the olodo or near olodo students.
If she feels she was not fairly scored,she knows she should complain to the HOD or Dean,and they will surely listen to her especially if she's a student who has been scoring mostly As and Bs as she's claiming.

no mind them. they wan make front page..
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 8:01am On May 04, 2018
This is why girls date cult boys in school, if na when man still dey blended in the egdegede way for school, and na my babe or babe friend this thing dey happen to, walahi, I go belop the man, drop axe for him chest... Straight up...

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by CarlosTheJackal: 8:01am On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
she has no evidence for now bro. she taught everything was over till she saw her results. she is afraid she may report and something worse happens. currently she is in 400 level and then same lecturer will still teach her in her final year (500 level)
post the name of the school and the lecturer name then we can take it up. The story sounds unbelievable because there is no name and a location
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 8:02am On May 04, 2018
oglalasioux:

I've been to school.

If you know your onions lecturers give you your space and respect you.

Read your books and attend lectures and lecturers will respect rather than ask you for sex

I was bloody thinking the same thing.

As a student, I was the second best graduating student in my department. I am a beautiful woman too and I never had to deal with such mess in a department with 60% randy lecturers.

You cannot truly be one of the best in your department and deal with things like this. These lecturers weigh you intellectually before they pull up the s€x-for-marks trick on you.

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by bebanky: 8:02am On May 04, 2018
shortgun:
What's wrong if she marries the lecturer?
Some girls be causing problems to themselves nothing is wrong if a man desires a woman.
I am surprised that you said the girl is intelligent if truly she is that intelligent she would have not allowed this issue to get to this point.

There are many ways to get the lecturer off her back without making him feel bad about it.

You are an idiot to say the least...
Why should she marry him? Is he her type of person? Why should she have a relationship with him?
Its people like you that will behave worst than the lecturer... Goat

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by CarlosTheJackal: 8:05am On May 04, 2018
Factfinder1:
She should pray and fast for 3 days and watch that man suffer for ever
Finally I've gotten a brain that's exactly like Buhari own.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by movid(m): 8:06am On May 04, 2018
shortgun:
What's wrong if she marries the lecturer?
Some girls be causing problems to themselves nothing is wrong if a man desires a woman.
I am surprised that you said the girl is intelligent if truly she is that intelligent she would have not allowed this issue to get to this point.

There are many ways to get the lecturer off her back without making him feel bad about it.

If the girl were to be your sister will u give her this advice?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Les: 8:08am On May 04, 2018
If it's Unizik, lemme know!
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2018
Must every failure be ascribed to witch hunting, ladies are too quick to play victim card, meanwhile, she has not credibly performed to merit pass. I beg, she should go and work hard next time instead of putting blame on innocent lecturer.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by movid(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2018
hisgrace090:
Can't this lecturers ever change?

Now majority of the school authority that ought to fight this evil are part of it, making it difficult for victim to receive justice.

It is time for all to rise against this evil going on in our schools.
This is happening in every parastatal..make those ogas never see fine lady nii..dem go disturb her so tey she go won resign.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by otokx(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
Must every failure be ascribed to witch hunting, ladies are too quick to play victim card, meanwhile, she has not credibly performed to merit pass. I beg, she should go and work hard next time instead of putting blame on innocent lecturer.

so so quick, imagine the OP saying she is young at 20 years of age.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pleaseadvice: 8:17am On May 04, 2018
hardon1:
i stoped reading after the fifth paragraph cos i started smelling lies. No lecturer explicitly disturbs a girl he is chasing like that during exams cos ppl will raise eye brow.

a lecturer that untends to marry a gurl will not put her through all that, he will rather do the opposite cos its an opportunity for him to get her to say yes to his proposal

secondly, if she is certian of what she wrote in the exams, let her demand that her script be remarked

lecturers are careful to harass very brilliant female students or toil with their script cos they know it can easily get them in trouble

back then in my school days, the most brilliant girl in my class (elect engineering) is known by all lecturers including the hod. Her brain is out of this world, so u dont dare harass her with anything school related, there is no way u can fail her.

So if ur friend is sure of what she wrote, let her demand that her script be marked by a seperate lecturer or the hod
it's really sad people still doesn't believe. i posted earlier that her coursemates are already asking to know what's wrong. but i told her not to tell them anything for now as student's can't be trusted. perhaps i you knew my real nairaland monika, you will know i can't come here to post this if it didn't happen. thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by spencekat(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2018
Jonathan:
40% of Male lecturers in all Nigerian universities are randy

NUC and ASUU SHOULD FOCUS ON RELEVANT ISSUE AND STOP TALKING ABOUT SALARY RAISE, STRIKE, ALLOWANCES ALL THE TIMES.

I HAVE ONE IN MY SCHOOL TOO.

MR. KENNETH

FACULTY OF PHARMACY

UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.
40 percent is too low.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by otokx(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2018
Do you know that a lot of students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria do not see anything wrong in exchanging of question and answer booklets in an examination hall, they also see nothing wrong in copying answers or and soliciting answers from classmates, in fact some will say I gave her 3 of the 5 answers and she got B whereas it was E that wicked man gave me. This is not holding brief for really bad lecturers who abuse public trust.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by otokx(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2018
spencekat:
40 percent is too low.

Have you carried out and published a study on this?
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pleaseadvice: 8:37am On May 04, 2018
for those doubting about the three courses i said the lecturer teaches. it's really true. i'm currently in a state owned university and last semester one lecturer taught me four courses.

to those that are saying it's a cooked up story. how can you just conclude?? if thier are part of the post you believe are not true, why can't you just ask me to shade more light or even ask straight up questions

for those saying why hasn't she reported to higher authorities. she has i wrote in the post that she has reported to her course adviser and the woman told her she can't do anything for now as the results are a;ready out.

for those asking the name of the school and department. i can't just mention it here as i don't know who might be reading. but i can tell you the university is a federal university between Unizik, Futo and Esut..

for those saying that lecturers don't mess with very intelligent students. i can tell you they are over 300 in her level and everything i posted here are exactly as she told me. and he have no reason exaggerate. not this time she needs help the most...

i can also disclose through pm the exact school, her department and other details to anybody who knows a mighty person in any of the three schools i posted above, and is willing to help.

thanks you all

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by proffemi: 8:41am On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
Good evening everybody.

Mods please help me move to the right section if it's not to be posted here.
i need advice/help for my very close female friend. naturally she is a very intelligent girl and also very very beautiful ...

This story doesn't quite add up, but FWIW: a good point to start is for her to identify two very senior FEMALE academic staff who are also known to be no-nonsense, vocal types. They don't have to be in her faculty, but should be senior academic staff, vocal, and FEMALE. If there are people who fit that description, let me know, and I'll make my suggestions known.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NECO GCE 2011/2012 / Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos / UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.