Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer (23074 Views)

Unizik Demotes Randy Lecturers Over Sexual Harassment / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by agabaI23(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
hello bro nairaland won't allow me send PMs. said i have received to many e-mails. how do i contact you?
I will send you a pm now.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

Because na you be vandame ?
Threats are bad for your health
Vandame dey threaten?
You be better Okoro...
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
Good evening everybody.

Mods please help me move to the right section if it's not to be posted here.
i need advice/help for my very close female friend. naturally she is a very intelligent girl and also very very beautiful.

Their is this young lecturer in her department that has been disturbing her since her 200 level days. the guy said he wants to marry her but she refused. the guy kept on disturbing her and she still refused. then in her 300 level the lecturer was assigned to take she and her mates three second semester courses and that's where her problems started.

this is a girl that since her 100 level maintain As and Bs and rarely C. this week monday her 300level results came out. only for her to get the shocker of her life. the lecturer had given her carryovers in the three courses (3 units each) and she has been crying since that monday. she has already met her course adviser and she said she can't do anything as the results are already out.

then on tuesday again while she was writing exams for another departmental course. the same lecturer was supervising. then he came and claimed he saw her talking with somebody a seized her script. she started crying and asked the lecturer why he is treating her this way but he simply told her, she has not seen anything. and he didn't give her back again.

then today been Thursday while writing exams again the said man was supervising again. so he came and changed her sitting position to the front. seeing she didn't say anything. he then came to her the second time, asking if she has paid her school fees. she said yes and then he brought a register and started checking if she has paid (he stopped her writing all these while)when she showed him her name in the register he allowed her to continue writing. later, he came back the third time and started checking her scripts. he then said the handwriting in the script were not hers and collected her script.

she called me around 5p.m today and has been crying ever since. i have tried everything to make her stop crying but she won't.

she said her course that will normally take her only 5 years to finish. but, with the three carryovers they man gave her will now be 6years to complete.

the said school is a federal university in the east. i would have revealed more informations but i don't know who is reading..

NOTE she has not gone to ask the lecturer anything since that monday as she already knows what he wants.

she doesn't know what to do again and i neither. hence me posting it here on nairaland because i know what nairaland can do
Cc Richiez olawalebabs Fynestboi

She should make the matter very public.

She should open a thread here about the matter and upload the lecturer's pictures n his full name, department, University name, etc. .

She should report to the appropriate section of the school authorities, The school Senate has the power to order for the remarking of her scripts.

She should report to human rights.

She should contact WACOL and any other body representing women.
She should also contact a female lawyer.

She should also explain the issue to linda ikeji abt her problems n send the lecturers picture n full details to Linda ikeji n plead with her to publish is so that the issue will become Viral.

And finally should tell her parents n siblings

Once the heat becomes very hot, The lecturer will back down.

THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE IN THIS STORY.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY.

Crying or begging won't solve this matter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Ademidd: 12:17pm On May 04, 2018
The fact is we have these randy lecturers in all Nigeria schools irrespective of their tribe...its even worse in colleges of education. @Op, hope you have an evidence...tell your friend not to be afraid, she can report to the hod, the student affairs unit and can also write a letter to the school senate. It is as simple as that...BE BOLD.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
kingdavidyakson:

Vandame dey threaten?

You be better Okoro...

Okoro ko okro ni

Lock up jare
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by earthcrust: 12:34pm On May 04, 2018
Let her go to d SUG and report d lecturer
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pendragon35(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
lolx I guess this a futo lecturer, but anyway since the poster claimed her friend is intelligent why not apply for remarking, because I believe this present administration dont play with those dirty jokes, especially brilliant students like that.
I fear lecturers, not when am too good to such extent. As for her course adviser she no no sabi her job...bunch of clueless lecturers.
Nwanne get evidence push it to panel asap..Prof. Eze will fire the lecher asap.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

Okoro ko okro ni
Lock up jare
Then that means you na Okro...
Lock yourself up.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Khayri: 1:43pm On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
hello bro nairaland won't allow me send PMs. said i have received to many e-mails. how do i contact you?

You can whatsapp or call me

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by VivaDeAngelo(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Hmmm . . . Takes a deep breathe. These people and mark exchange.

Take a deep breath brother, I assure you that the story is not even complete.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by VivaDeAngelo(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
the lecturer does not teach all the courses brother and moreover he just started teaching her in 300 level

The guy was telling his goons to give her good grades.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pleaseadvice: 1:55pm On May 04, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:

The guy was telling his goons to give her good grades.
read well before you comment bro. the man only met her in her 200level. so does it mean the man also helped her with her good grades throughout 100level
i had known she is intellectually sound since she was in secondary school
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pleaseadvice: 1:57pm On May 04, 2018
Khayri:

You can whatsapp or call me 0906
thanks i will contact you. modify and remove your phone number please.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pennyforthought: 2:25pm On May 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

She should make the matter very public.

She should open a thread here about the matter and upload the lecturer's pictures n his full name, department, University name, etc. .

She should report to the appropriate section of the school authorities, The school Senate has the power to order for the remarking of her scripts.

She should report to human rights.

She should contact WACOL and any other body representing women.
She should also contact a female lawyer.

She should also explain the issue to linda ikeji abt her problems n send the lecturers picture n full details to Linda ikeji n plead with her to publish is so that the issue will become Viral.

And finally should tell her parents n siblings

Once the heat becomes very hot, The lecturer will back down.

THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE IN THIS STORY.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY.

Crying or begging won't solve this matter.

Basically this, first go to the head and to supervisors and report the matter, ask them to check her exams and regrade it. Ask her to prove how she deserves higher grades. If they refuse or don't act then take the matter everywhere. The news, media, posts online, get popular bloggers involved, bbc, make it a huge scandal. The university will have to back off.

If shes afraid of the future consequences tell her that its her only solution, she has to stand up for herself. If she cant then tell her to accept the bad grades and move on.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 04, 2018
pennyforthought:

Basically this, first go to the head and to supervisors and report the matter, ask them to check her exams and regrade it. Ask her to prove how she deserves higher grades. If they refuse or don't act then take the matter everywhere. The news, media, posts online, get popular bloggers involved, bbc, make it a huge scandal. The university will have to back off.

If shes afraid of the future consequences tell her that its her only solution, she has to stand up for herself. If she cant then tell her to accept the bad grades and move on.

She has already reported to a female lecturer and she said there's nothing she can do about it. We known how Nigeria university is, especially the public ones. No one in that department would be willing to help her.

In this kind of case, Attack is the only form of defence so that the case can end very fast.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by bahaushe1: 3:42pm On May 04, 2018
She should request for verification of results and possibly remarking. But be ready to face the consequences.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 04, 2018
If this story is true? just sprinkle Rat poison in the stupid lecturer's food and his case will be closed and if you can't do it, just let me know, we will blow his Oblong head open. just for the heck of it. nonsense!
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by otokx(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

She has already reported to a female lecturer and she said there's nothing she can do about it. We known how Nigeria university is, especially the public ones. No one in that department would be willing to help her.

In this kind of case, Attack is the only form of defence so that the case can end very fast.

She has not reported to the HoD or the Dean or the ethics committee or the DVC or the VC, will like to know how this matter ended.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pleaseadvice: 8:12am On May 05, 2018
Thanks to everyone that has contributed. next week i will proceed with the suggestions i have gotten.

i will also be giving you all updates here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos / UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits / My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.