Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer (23078 Views)

Unizik Demotes Randy Lecturers Over Sexual Harassment / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by kalu61(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2018
set him up and collect evidence or rather request for a remark for your script of you are very sure of yourself. I guess is not the one in Abia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by HigherEd: 7:26am On May 04, 2018
Please post the name of the lecturer, so we can have activist take the matter up.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by EmmyDJourno: 7:26am On May 04, 2018
Abeggg, if she never sabi how to cast the idiot, make she let us hear word abeggg

Has she not seen how such goats have been disgraced recently......Make she shift make I read better story Abeggiii
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by tosinet(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2018
She should report all these incidences to the dean/hod, call for her papers to be remarked -this will involve the management. SUG and student's affairs may also be of help.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Factfinder1(m): 7:27am On May 04, 2018
ayusco85:

Everything isn't a spiritual problem.

If she has a good jazz man then I bet you her problems is over that lecturer should come and try such nonsense in the north or in Edo state....the girl should organise boys to flog that man and damage his properties

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by ademi87(m): 7:28am On May 04, 2018
checking if she has paid for her school fees is dat even possible
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by jaxxy(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2018
If u have any lecturer dats well mannered pls go an d narrate her ordeal to him or her and see wat advice u get 1st. Watever the case she can't give into his demands. Last option is to record his conversations and disgrace him. U must be ready to have evidence against him and hv him dealt with. Simple
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Felixikotun: 7:29am On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
Good evening everybody.

Mods please help me move to the right section if it's not to be posted here.
i need advice/help for my very close female friend. naturally she is a very intelligent girl and also very very beautiful.

Their is this young lecturer in her department that has been disturbing her since her 200 level days. the guy said he wants to marry her but she refused. the guy kept on disturbing her and she still refused. then in her 300 level the lecturer was assigned to take she and her mates three second semester courses and that's where her problems started.

this is a girl that since her 100 level maintain As and Bs and rarely C. this week monday her 300level results came out. only for her to get the shocker of her life. the lecturer had given her carryovers in the three courses (3 units each) and she has been crying since that monday. she has already met her course adviser and she said she can't do anything as the results are already out.

then on tuesday again while she was writing exams for another departmental course. the same lecturer was supervising. then he came and claimed he saw her talking with somebody a seized her script. she started crying and asked the lecturer why he is treating her this way but he simply told her, she has not seen anything. and he didn't give her back again.

then today been Thursday while writing exams again the said man was supervising again. so he came and changed her sitting position to the front. seeing she didn't say anything. he then came to her the second time, asking if she has paid her school fees. she said yes and then he brought a register and started checking if she has paid (he stopped her writing all these while)when she showed him her name in the register he allowed her to continue writing. later, he came back the third time and started checking her scripts. he then said the handwriting in the script were not hers and collected her script.

she called me around 5p.m today and has been crying ever since. i have tried everything to make her stop crying but she won't.

she said her course that will normally take her only 5 years to finish. but, with the three carryovers they man gave her will now be 6years to complete.

the said school is a federal university in the east. i would have revealed more informations but i don't know who is reading..

NOTE she has not gone to ask the lecturer anything since that monday as she already knows what he wants.

she doesn't know what to do again and i neither. hence me posting it here on nairaland because i know what nairaland can do
Cc Richiez olawalebabs Fynestboi

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by totem1(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2018
Please mention the school.. In uniben, students can ask for a script re-Mark. Let’s not even mention the top private schools lik covenant. If she is an intelligent student she should ask for that course to be re-marked.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by hisgrace090: 7:30am On May 04, 2018
shortgun:
What's wrong if she marries the lecturer?
Some girls be causing problems to themselves nothing is wrong if a man desires a woman.
I am surprised that you said the girl is intelligent if truly she is that intelligent she would have not allowed this issue to get to this point.

There are many ways to get the lecturer off her back without making him feel bad about it.

Marrying her under gun point ehh!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Sarah20A(f): 7:30am On May 04, 2018
She should engage him in a private discussion,record the discussion,and have evidence against him then she can report to the dean and whosoever that might help her

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by maroke1: 7:31am On May 04, 2018
You and the girl are too look warmed in handling the matter. What stops you from at least making the name of the university public, probably the faculty too while you carry out other under over evidences you will use to nail him finally
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by geunik(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
she has no evidence for now bro. she taught everything was over till she saw her results. she is afraid she may report and something worse happens. currently she is in 400 level and then same lecturer will still teach her in her final year (500 level)
u have been given the best advice. If she request for remarking of script she will pay some certain amount of money to the school authority to hire another lecturer probably from another school who will contact the said lecturer to use his marking scheme. If the second lecturer mark and the difference in mark is above 10 lower or higher, the lecturer will be sanctioned and the student passed
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by ruffhandu: 7:31am On May 04, 2018
Let her report all. Giving in is not an option. Let her endure, report the matter officially, from students body, to the school authorities. Include the seized scripts. If there be any evidence, let her include. Make she add prayer too.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by oglalasioux(m): 7:32am On May 04, 2018
The girl is far from intelligent and has been using malpractices to gain her As and Bs. Lecturers stay clear of intelligent people. A lecturer only demands for sex and gratification from blockheads.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pleaseadvice: 7:32am On May 04, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
It was probably the Lecturer that has been giving her the As and Bs she had been making before now. She should just embrace the carryover regime, the era of merit, since she refused to marry him.
the lecturer does not teach all the courses brother and moreover he just started teaching her in 300 level
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pleaseadvice: 7:33am On May 04, 2018
oglalasioux:
The girl is far from intelligent and has been using malpractices to gain her As and Bs. Lecturers stay clear of intelligent people. A lecturer only demands for sex and gratification from blockheads.
till it happens to you or any person close to you. then i'm sure u won't be here saying this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by geunik(m): 7:33am On May 04, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
It was probably the Lecturer that has been giving her the As and Bs she had been making before now. She should just embrace the carryover regime, the era of merit, since she refused to marry him.
i concur but what of the harassment during exams
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by agabaI23(m): 7:35am On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
Good evening everybody.

i need advice/help for my very close female friend. naturally she is a very intelligent girl and also very very beautiful.

Their is this young lecturer in her department that has been disturbing her since her 200 level days. the guy said he wants to marry her but she refused. the guy kept on disturbing her and she still refused. then in her 300 level the lecturer was assigned to take she and her mates three second semester courses and that's where her problems started.

this is a girl that since her 100 level maintain As and Bs and rarely C. this week monday her 300level results came out. only for her to get the shocker of her life. the lecturer had given her carryovers in the three courses (3 units each) and she has been crying since that monday. she has already met her course adviser and she said she can't do anything as the results are already out.

then on tuesday again while she was writing exams for another departmental course. the same lecturer was supervising. then he came and claimed he saw her talking with somebody a seized her script. she started crying and asked the lecturer why he is treating her this way but he simply told her, she has not seen anything. and he didn't give her back again.

then today been Thursday while writing exams again the said man was supervising again. so he came and changed her sitting position to the front. seeing she didn't say anything. he then came to her the second time, asking if she has paid her school fees. she said yes and then he brought a register and started checking if she has paid (he stopped her writing all these while)when she showed him her name in the register he allowed her to continue writing. later, he came back the third time and started checking her scripts. he then said the handwriting in the script were not hers and collected her script.

she called me around 5p.m today and has been crying ever since. i have tried everything to make her stop crying but she won't.

she said her course that will normally take her only 5 years to finish. but, with the three carryovers they man gave her will now be 6years to complete.

the said school is a federal university in the east. i would have revealed more informations but i don't know who is reading..

NOTE she has not gone to ask the lecturer anything since that monday as she already knows what he wants.

she doesn't know what to do again and i neither. hence me posting it here on nairaland because i know what nairaland can do
Op inbox me please. Pleaseadvice
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Pvibe007: 7:36am On May 04, 2018
She has a right to see her marked script. She should report this issue at once. She has to be logical, let her start by demanding to see her marked scripts. Then the following events will expose the lecturer
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pleaseadvice: 7:37am On May 04, 2018
lat1tudeo3:
Fine this is what u will do. If the said school is in east then is their way. She should try and go and meet him in his office and ask what he wanted with boldness tone, then she should make sure everything is recorded to gather the evidence required. After that she send the evidence to the HOD and even leak it online and see how it will trend
this is also my opinion but i posted it to hear from other people too as i may be wrong
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by CodeTemplar: 7:37am On May 04, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
Hmmm . . . Takes a deep breathe. These people and mark exchange.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by wiloy2k8(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
Good evening everybody.

Upon things wey dey happen to other lecturers this one wan learn in a very bad way
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by ruffDiamond: 7:39am On May 04, 2018
i ve heard and seen people named Randy ..at least I know a fl atee with that name no joke ..I be heard of Randall but Randy seems awkward and improper to name a child or is it
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by Mirabell24: 7:39am On May 04, 2018
Change your school
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by pleaseadvice: 7:40am On May 04, 2018
dokiOloye:
She's not telling all d truth.
Especially on the handwriting part.No lecturer will risk his job by victimising a stellar student.
They mostly try that nonsense on the olodo or near olodo students.
If she feels she was not fairly scored,she knows she should complain to the HOD or Dean,and they will surely listen to her especially if she's a student who has been scoring mostly As and Bs as she's claiming.
brother this post is 100% real. her coursemates have even noticed what's going on and are asking her what's wrong. i told her not to tell them anything for now. it's really unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by freedomchild: 7:40am On May 04, 2018
I still don't believe this story because the victimization is too obvious.. I still think you exaggerated it but in anyway, tell your friend to request for remark of those courses if she knows she wrote well but if not, better make she go siddon jare.... a brilliant student will be difficult to be victimized
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by KingsleyCEO: 7:41am On May 04, 2018
This is where I have problem with crying people. At least can you just stand up to him?
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by hardon1(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2018
i stoped reading after the fifth paragraph cos i started smelling lies. No lecturer explicitly disturbs a girl he is chasing like that during exams cos ppl will raise eye brow.

a lecturer that untends to marry a gurl will not put her through all that, he will rather do the opposite cos its an opportunity for him to get her to say yes to his proposal

secondly, if she is certian of what she wrote in the exams, let her demand that her script be remarked

lecturers are careful to harass very brilliant female students or toil with their script cos they know it can easily get them in trouble

back then in my school days, the most brilliant girl in my class (elect engineering) is known by all lecturers including the hod. Her brain is out of this world, so u dont dare harass her with anything school related, there is no way u can fail her.

So if ur friend is sure of what she wrote, let her demand that her script be marked by a seperate lecturer or the hod

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by redcliff: 7:43am On May 04, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Super story

lmao! better super story... yeye people
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by oglalasioux(m): 7:44am On May 04, 2018
pleaseadvice:
till it happens to you or any person close to you. then i'm sure u won't be here saying this

I've been to school.

If you know your onions lecturers give you your space and respect you.

Read your books and attend lectures and lecturers will respect rather than ask you for sex
Re: Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer by CodeTemplar: 7:44am On May 04, 2018
HigherEd:
Please post the name of the lecturer, so we can have activist take the matter up.
Wrong advice!
She should get close to the lecturer and gather as many evidences as possible first.
Look at the case of that Auchi girl in Edo, she was sentenced to 2 years jail term along with her sister for lack of evidence and kidnapping.
Don't make claims you can't back up with evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Internet Revolution Can Destroy Scholarship - Soyinka / Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University / NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.