Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (5668 Views)

Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" / Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Thebest12(m): 12:49am On May 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Kylekent59: 12:54am On May 04, 2018
Some people are fools. Why do u want the fall of someone else's?

Why are people so manevolent?

No wonder why some people always get bad luck in life because they dont wish others good.

A curse on anyone bromating fake news

14 Likes

Re: . by Thebest12(m): 1:01am On May 04, 2018
Lalasticlala, mynd44, ishlove, seun

1 Like

Re: . by bizza45: 1:11am On May 04, 2018
baba u dumped her, now she has a Porsche car ... its called UPGRADING ... U wey dump her where u dey ...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 1:33am On May 04, 2018
LOL, bros is pained.

All these immature guys, instead of him to go focus on his hustle, na to dey keep logbook of different pussy. Go and help Davido inquire na, as Amanpour wey you be.

No accolades for him, no assurance Davido will leave her just because of this tongue. Ahbeg, make I buy fanyogo cheesy

11 Likes

Re: . by medexico(m): 1:50am On May 04, 2018
In Islam, when it comes to marriage, her past does not concern you, whatever has happened has happened just move on.

10 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:57am On May 04, 2018
medexico:
In Islam, when it comes to marriage, her past does not concern you, whatever has happened has happened just move on.
is davido or chioma a muslim

15 Likes

Re: . by Hintona(f): 2:01am On May 04, 2018
:Pe no concern Davido make e dey there pain you

1 Like

Re: . by fr3do(m): 2:49am On May 04, 2018
So?

1 Like

Re: . by EbukaHades10(m): 3:20am On May 04, 2018
E pain it
Re: . by Awaitingkopa(f): 3:55am On May 04, 2018
Just like Collins, you are a loser.

BTW, Watsup naija guys... I think the ladies r winning nowadays o grin Y'all double double ur hustle grin

Like if u agree grin
Share if u don't and gerarahere

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by tempest01(m): 4:06am On May 04, 2018
yeyerolling:

Does it matter? He is using that to give his reason why the guys opinion doesn't matter.

4 Likes

Re: . by geozone: 5:45am On May 04, 2018
so move on!
Re: . by lordizak(m): 6:00am On May 04, 2018
Na so trouble dey start...
Davido's version will go like this: " Someone slept with your mother too, disflowerd, and dumped her"

4 Likes

Re: . by laribari(m): 6:00am On May 04, 2018
Awaitingkopa:

BTW, Watsup naija guys... I think the ladies r winning nowadays o grin Y'all double double ur hustle grin

Like if u agree grin

You see sey nor body click your like or share? How are the ladies winning? Nor be still guys dem dey go meet? Dump a guy for another guy, any difference? Abi na lesbian buy the car for Chioma?

Na the ladies nor get value or self esteem if you see sleeping with different men as winning. No wonder some guys always say ladies are sex materials. See you just approved jumping from men to men.

3 Likes

Re: . by ObservantFellow: 6:00am On May 04, 2018
Thebest12:
I saw this online o and decided to share it with una, is it true ?? This guy man on instagram Known as @mrrational_official claims he disvirgined , uselessed and dumped Davido's Trending Chioma. He even asked davido if he inquired to know Chioma's past.
This is his post bellow;

Source: IG = https://www.instagram.com/p/BiVYIXXAN97/

Not to hate on the guy but with the existence of premarital sex in almost 90% of Nigerian ladies, every 9 in 10 suitors is getting married to a 'used and dumped' lady. Even without the sex part, certain commitment by a lady to a relationship which doesn't result in marriage can also make a lady turn up as 'used and dumped'.
So.. I think the guy should give himself some sense and find his own 'dumpee' for life

2 Likes

Re: . by femi4: 6:33am On May 04, 2018
Guys love to kiss and tell....BTW, vjayjay no dey read like meter
Re: . by SalamRushdie: 6:40am On May 04, 2018
The fact that your shallow mind couldn't see the good in her is your concern and not Davido
Re: . by babslepe: 6:41am On May 04, 2018
Awaitingkopa:

Like if u agree grin
how is Collins a loser ? And how does this concern Collins I doff my hat for that dude he has been cool about all of this I don’t know him but I respect his maturity .It takes more than a man to keep mute and calm on social media over such things
Re: . by Nobody: 6:42am On May 04, 2018
Well those of you shouting it's in the past, you all are deceiving yourselves..

In relationship, the past really matters..
Do you know how many abortions She might have done in the past?

Something we did in the past might affect the future..

By the way, a hoe is always a hoe..
Re: . by lenghtinny(m): 6:53am On May 04, 2018
Na this kind guy Boko Haram suppose blow away angry

So because you disvirgined and uselessed her according to your deluded mind, she doesn't deserve to be happy

Oya clap for yourself Mr achiever, your own 45 million naira stupidity prize is waiting for you angry

1 Like

Re: . by partnerbiz4: 7:06am On May 04, 2018
Haters
Re: . by nelsonebby(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
olodo
Re: . by Andrewrichard22: 8:16am On May 04, 2018
Follow me on instagram @iam_andrewrichard
Re: . by Bengaza: 8:22am On May 04, 2018
The guy will be regretting now o
Re: . by abumeinben(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2018
Another man's food is another man's poison o.

......yoh... yoh
Re: . by jbazic(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2018
Such is life, your new girlfriend is someone's ex..
Re: . by NiceCJ(f): 9:59am On May 04, 2018
Shuu

Re: . by Misterdhee1(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2018
Nonsense. But given the numerous guys that have come forward with claims, it seems chioma was a confirmed "free giver" back then
Re: . by remi1444: 10:32am On May 04, 2018
Mr Op please modify and remove the word Man from your post, He is an antithesis of his handle. nigga is. a scum and dushbag(sic)
Re: . by Ediomihenry(f): 10:36am On May 04, 2018
I feel your pain bro but it's too late. Go and sin no more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? / Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! / Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.