Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

'no Sex B4 Marriage' Is Unfair Wen U Go About Bleeping Other Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'no Sex B4 Marriage' Is Unfair Wen U Go About Bleeping Other Guys (478 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / Reason Normal Girls In The Far North Don't Sex B4 Marriage / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'no Sex B4 Marriage' Is Unfair Wen U Go About Bleeping Other Guys by mainstreets(m): 4:49am On May 04, 2018
What's ur take on this ladies in the house?
Lady says to fiance, no sex b4 marriage, then he later finds out she has been bleeping other guys. Then y that stringent policy on ur man. it's quite disturbing.
Re: 'no Sex B4 Marriage' Is Unfair Wen U Go About Bleeping Other Guys by blackpanthar: 6:48am On May 04, 2018
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE is a church-GOD thing..... so if a person is not religious, they are FREE to do and face the consequences or the escapades... I hate it when HYPOCRITES who do not serve God or have a strong relationship with HIM begin to claim HOLY HOLY... SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.... its robbery and scam... most ladies even so-called christians do it..

SOLUTION- be true to yourself. IF YOU WANT TO WAIT THEN WAIT... if you want to keep on KNACKING then Kontinue.

mainstreets:
What's ur take on this ladies in the house?
Lady says to fiance, no sex b4 marriage, then he later finds out she has been bleeping other guys. Then y that stringent policy on ur man. it's quite disturbing.

1 Like

Re: 'no Sex B4 Marriage' Is Unfair Wen U Go About Bleeping Other Guys by OgahBohz: 7:02am On May 04, 2018
I can only take that from a girl who is a grade A virgin,.
and which I will confirm from my own chosen doctor ,
..that's all! ... anything else na story !

your are not a virgin and you want me to be doing no sex till marriage ..
even God will punish me if I agree to such foolishness!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men That Go To The Market With Their Wife , Are They Romantic Or Stingy ? / Quality And Affordable Human Hairs (wigs) At Unbeatable Prices / How To End A Friends With Benefits Relationship And Stay Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.