Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? (6636 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Beautiful Lady P***y Without An Odour, Is Not Original’ – Nigerian Lady, Says / ‘any Vagina Without An Odour, Is Not Original’ – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Kepukepu: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
I'm not trying to talk down on girls as I'm not that kind of person. I respect every girl in the house but this is a very big concern for me.
I have observed that at least 6 out of every 10 new ladies I meet usually come down with vagina odour. The odour is characteristically "not very good" and it affects my sexual behavior towards such ladies. Not just sexual behavior, it affects how I behave to such lady in a negative way. This odour become more pronounced when having sex in a doggy position ( I hope most guys can relate). I don't like that odour sincerely, I am very sensitive to smell and thus can determine if we will last or not.

I usually feel like it's of no use discussing such issues with them because I can just move on, so my question are:

1. Do other guys perceive this odour in many girls?
2. Is it okay to discuss this issue with them?
3. If yes, then how can one discuss such sensitive issue?

The reason why I'm asking is because I have a girl that matches almost everything I want in a woman but she has this odour, I want to settle with her but sincerely, I can't even have sex with her anymore because of this odour. The last time she came to my house, I touched just her just once and that's it for the next 2 weeks. If I keep perceiving this odour and I ignore it to marry her, our sex life will be messed up and I will definitely cheat on her because i won't feel like having sex with her.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Taylor92: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by funshint(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
So far a woman has a vagina, that odour will always be there. That's how nature made it. The only thing you can do is for them to wash or have a bath before having sex. Believe me you won't perceive the odour.

34 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Starz825(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kepukepu:
I'm not trying to talk down on girls as I'm not that kind of person. I respect every girl in the house but this is a very big concern for me.
I have observed that at least 6 out of every 10 new ladies I meet usually come down with vagina odour. The odour is characteristically "not very good" and it affects my sexual behavior towards such ladies. Not just sexual behavior, it affects how I behave to such lady in a negative way. This odour become more pronounced when having sex in a doggy position ( I hope most guys can relate). I don't like that odour sincerely, I am very sensitive to smell and thus can determine if we will last or not.

I usually feel like it's of no use discussing such issues with them because I can just move on, so my question are:

The reason why I'm asking is because I have a girl that matches almost everything I want in a woman but she has this odour, I want to settle with her but sincerely, I can't even have sex with her anymore because of this odour. The last time she came to my house, I touched just her just once and that's it for the next 2 weeks. If I keep perceiving this odour and I ignore it to marry her, our sex life will be messed up and I will definitely cheat on her because i won't feel like having sex with her.

Ask your father whether your mother had odour and how he was managing to have sex with her, beacuse every woman has vaginal odour whether prominent or not no matter how beautiful or clean she always is.
All womens vagina have odour and you must be ready to accept women not based on what you're not even supposed to be enjoying before marriage.
All married men will tell you their wives vaginas have a particular odour...even if she's a clean classic woman, except you're not ready to marry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Hohaiiiode(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
The problem is this narrative that vagina washes itself which is no lie, but just as the eye washes itself you still need to wash the clean the tears , early morning liquid and stuff. All vagina smells, washing it before sex or using hygienic wet wipes is very important. Even as a guy. And another place to wipe clean is the anus. All this tissue no d clean am we’ll join sweat and pee. Don’t keep silent, talk to the person. I can tell you though. Nigerian girls don’t like to hear such discussion, they prefer you keep silent and suffer. I always tell people every healthy and normal man love vagina. But when it smells … no man can handle it. And it is surprising if themselves don’t smell the offensive odor

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Hohaiiiode(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Ask your father whether your mother had odour and how he was managing to have sex with her, beacuse every woman has vaginal odour whether prominent or not no matter how beautiful or clean she always is. All womens vagina have odour
this is the problem. He ofcourse knows all vagina have odor, just like every human has his own body scent. But if you don’t take shower and leave sweat on your body and don’t shave your armpit or wash it good . The natural body smell will lead to an offensive body odor that no perfume can control. Please you guys should be men enough to be honest and talk to your girls and boys well. Parents too. The private part for both men and women smells but even worse if not handled properly.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Kepukepu: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Ask your father whether your mother had odour and how he was managing to have sex with her, beacuse every woman has vaginal odour whether prominent or not no matter how beautiful or clean she always is.
All womens vagina have odour and you must be ready to accept women not based on what you're not even supposed to be enjoying before marriage.
All married men will tell you their wives vaginas have a particular odour...even if she's a clean classic woman, except you're not ready to marry
You just don't get what I am saying.
I know what I am saying.

All body parts have odour but there this particular kind of odour that comes from some vagina even if the lady just bathed. It's a characterisric or some ladies. I know that if I don't bath for a day, I will start to smell but not immediately after bathing.

Personally, I do not have sex with a girl that hasn't bathed because I know the it's normal for it to smell after being concealed for a while but some will still smell even after bathing.

2 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kepukepu:

Both of you should go for STI tests , Fix the issues you find in a HOSPITAL, do not create a superbug with self medication.

At different times during a woman's cycle, there will be a change in the natural flora of a woman's vagina. Part of being a man is understanding how the vagina works.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Evolutionism: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
This Issue ehn.

Op i'm just like you. I hate Foul Smell like Mad. I'm always on fragrance and deodorant.

Nigeria Atmosphere & Environment contribute to 90% of this particular Issue.

Hot Weather
Dirty Environment
Crowdy Environment
POVERTY.

You can hardly take a few walks on Lagos Roads and Atmosphere without SWEATING & Your face and body will be very DUSTY.

On many occasions, I have seen Women/Ladies sweating thoroughly in the sun and it will be Visible through their Wears. I usually then wonder what will be going down there.

Some of them will eventually get home and won't even bother to fly into the bathroom straight. Some will even sleep till the next day like that.

Hygiene Wise, Nigerians are generally dirty and filthy people.

It's a Long Story.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Vicloteck(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Talk to her if you truly want to be with her.
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by EmiDon11: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Op goan find work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by NoNaw: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Youre quite a stupid person for bringing his father and mother into this ! And mind you, if you make a mistake of replying disrespectfully, If I dont make you hate nairaland for somedays, call me whatever.!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by NoNaw: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kepukepu:
I know what I am saying.

All body parts have odour but there this particular kind of odour that comes from some vagina even if the lady just bathed. It's a characterisric or some ladies. I know that if I don't bath for a day, I will start to smell but not immediately after bathing.

Personally, I do not have sex with a girl that hasn't bathed because I know the it's normal for it to smell after being concealed for a while but some will still smell even after bathing.

Dont allow that idoit to make you go back around yiur statement , you said what you said. He brought your parents into this.

10 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kepukepu:
I know what I am saying.

There are vaginal wash/cleansers available in phamarcies you can introduce to your wife to help her maintain an odourless vagina.

The thing is: for how long will your woman be using such things when you marry. She may not even like the idea as vaginal cleaners have side effects on some women.

Marriage is a life-long relationship, different from boy/girlfriend dating stuffs where u can lose interest in a girl as a result of the smell from her vagina. You can't abadon your wife or stop having sex with her if she is prone to having such.

What you should do when you marry is tell your wife the condition of her vagina. Women take care of their vaginas properly when they know their man appreciates that part of their body and don't see it as just a sex object

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
NoNaw:

Youre quite a stupid person for bringing his father and mother into this ! And mind you, if you make a mistake of replying disrespectfully, If I dont make you hate nairaland for somedays, call me whatever.!!

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by otipoju(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kepukepu:
I know what I am saying.

Don't mind them.

The horrible Fish smell can make an erect dick deflate so quickly. You just want to get out of that vicinity.

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
nah I don't share my dick around...[/quote]
Nd u didn't marry ur ex.

4 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by 1Sharon(f): 12:43am On Sep 27, 2023
funshint:
So far a woman has a vagina, that odour will always be there. That's how nature made it. The only thing you can do is for them to wash or have a bath before having sex. Believe me you won't perceive the odour.

No you're wrong. Women naturally have an odour down there, but it should not be offensive. If it smells offensive, it's a sign of an infection.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by 1Sharon(f): 12:45am On Sep 27, 2023
It is not a hygiene issue, it's a health issue.

She needs to see a gynecologist. Tell her about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Alx02: 12:50am On Sep 27, 2023
Believe me, this odor is incredibly unpleasant; as soon as I catch a whiff, it instantly dampens my spirits. What's disheartening is that I'm not even sure if these ladies are aware of it. It's not all women, though! I suspect it might be related to their personal hygiene. I live in the diaspora, and most ladies I've encountered there don't have that unpleasant smell. But many Nigerian girls do, I always wonder if they can't smell it themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Mikespecialone(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Oga date clean girls , their vigina never smells , confirmed and tested

5 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Mikespecialone(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2023
1Sharon:

No you're wrong. Women naturally have an odour down there, but it should not be offensive. If it smells offensive, it's a sign of an infection.

Cleaner girls will always be self conscious about their body , they won’t want their fiancée to know about it and will definitely find a solution to it but you see the dirty ones , oh my God , dem no send you ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by 1Sharon(f): 1:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Mikespecialone:

Cleaner girls will always be self conscious about their body , they won’t want their fiancée to know about it and will definitely find a solution to it but you see the dirty ones , oh my God , dem no send you ooo

I won't say they're dirty, just uninformed

They need to get regular check ups

2 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Omoawoke2(m): 1:22am On Sep 27, 2023
Abeg how man girls do you meet monthly

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Omoawoke2(m): 1:25am On Sep 27, 2023
Kepukepu:

There’s the normal pussy odor. That one is normal as the puszy has its own natural scent. Some are stronger than the other and it depends on the lady.
But if it is the terrible one, then it is STD

4 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Nyascobar1414: 1:41am On Sep 27, 2023
[quote author=1Sharon post=126042606]

[/quotes]

So what's the difference between what you wrote and what he wrote.

Ndi feminist😹😹

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Nyascobar1414: 1:43am On Sep 27, 2023
1Sharon:

I won't say they're dirty, just uninformed

They need to get regular check ups

Lack of accountability~Females🤡

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Dexy4yah(m): 1:56am On Sep 27, 2023
There is nothing as irritating as Virgina odour.
Once i perceive such odious smell from a girl....it kills my feelings for her.

Just like the OP said it would make me behave negatively towards her.

4 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Dexy4yah(m): 1:57am On Sep 27, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Very very childish comment from you sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by 1Sharon(f): 1:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Maybe you need to go back and read both of our comments again.

Ndi red piller.

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by 9japride(m): 3:13am On Sep 27, 2023
Kepukepu:

[color=#006600][/color]

It's normal for a lady to have a feminine scent down there. But due to other conditions it might not smell good. Men are attracted to their scent same way animals sniff the female private part after all we are all mammals.
The worst is those who do runs, majority of them have one kind of odour.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nothing / He Farts Too Much / Erotic Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.