Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? (2341 Views)

Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / Although I'm 26, I Don't Think I Can Date A Girl Above 16 [see Reasons] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Michael781: 4:58am On May 04, 2018
pls guys I need your input and i want to avoid scammers?

any travel agent or agency?
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by HeWrites(m): 6:01am On May 04, 2018
Michael781:
pls guys I need your input and i want to avoid scammers?

any travel agent or agency?

You want to avoid scammers and you still mention the emboldened. SMH

Don't know bouh the Visa but the passport should be in between 20 to 35k depend on the pages (Single or Double)

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Nobody: 6:23am On May 04, 2018
Which one be international Visa?

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by johndwayy(m): 6:35am On May 04, 2018
iAudio:
I tire oh

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Michael781: 9:36am On May 04, 2018
johndwayy:
I tire oh

as in visa and passport to go abroad....... how much ?

even air tickets
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 04, 2018
international passport is 50k presently.. it was 30k before
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 04, 2018
which country passport
and which country visa??

please brush yourself up, little things matters or else visa interview will end in tears o, god forbid.
"international visa"? waaaat?

Naija e-paspport; 50k/35k
US visa application Fee; 65k

start from there, first things first

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by johndwayy(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2018
Where do you wanna go.. What country? Passport won't be more than 35k, you will get it that same day
Michael781:

as in visa and passport to go abroad....... how much ?

even air tickets
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 04, 2018
To get an international passport u have to go to Immigration office in ur state to apply for one. When i did mine it was around 30 something k... it could be cheaper in other states. Meet one of the immigration officers and explain what u need. On the issue of visa i am sorry i don't have much knowledge on dat. Lalas247 maybe u could explain some things to op on visa issue. Anyway op don't meet ppl on d internet over passport and visa. Scammers full town ooooshocked. If u want to do passport just go immigration office in ur state.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Michael781: 1:58pm On May 04, 2018
johndwayy:
Where do you wanna go.. What country? Passport won't be more than 35k, you will get it that same day

U.S sir....what of visa?

and I'm in delta
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by CastedAyo: 2:20pm On May 04, 2018
Michael781:

U.S sir....what of visa?

and I'm in delta
You apply for Visa, Go for interview (be prepared and be prayerful)
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Lalas247(f): 3:59pm On May 04, 2018
lefulefu:
To get an international passport u have to go to Immigration office in ur state to apply for one. When i did mine it was around 30 something k... it could be cheaper in other states. Meet one of the immigration officers and explain what u need. On the issue of visa i am sorry i don't have much knowledge on dat. Lalas247 maybe u could explain some things to op on visa issue. Anyway op don't meet ppl on d internet over passport and visa. Scammers full town ooooshocked. If u want to do passport just go immigration office in ur state.
He can marry oyinbo
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:
He can marry oyinbo
grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This Is The Best And Easiest advice So Far
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

He can marry oyinbo
u think op will be able to marry a 75 yr old granny for papers?cheesy. Na strong men dey do dat onecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Lalas247(f): 5:24pm On May 04, 2018
lefulefu:
u think op will be able to marry a 75 yr old granny for papers?cheesy. Na strong men dey do dat onecheesy.

no he can get younger ...
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Lalas247(f): 5:25pm On May 04, 2018
DeadRat:
grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This Is The Best And Easiest advice So Far
abi ... na just two years and he go collect pali

shalom
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

no he can get younger ...
dat means he will have to woo her na...make her love him.dat one go take timecheesy

Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by johndwayy(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2018
I'm in Delta too.. Warri. I don't know much about U.S visa,
but maybe we can talk later outside Nairaland, you can send a PM.
Michael781:

U.S sir....what of visa?

and I'm in delta
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by ehinmowo: 11:20pm On May 04, 2018
I did 35 pages epassport in Jos last month for 21,500 naira. 60 pages goes for 35, 0000. The difference is jst more pages to stamp.
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Michael781: 12:29am On May 05, 2018
johndwayy:
I'm in Delta too.. Warri. I don't know much about U.S visa,
but maybe we can talk later outside Nairaland, you can send a PM.

okay bro
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by seanwilliam(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2019
Michael781:

okay bro
ur number here
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Michael781: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2019
seanwilliam:
ur number here
k
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by seanwilliam(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2019
Michael781:

I've added u
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Michael781: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=seanwilliam post=84102623][/quote]

okay
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Michael781: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=seanwilliam post=84102623][/quote]

haven't seen any group
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by Khei: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2019
iAudio:
as in ehn. The guy na monkey
Re: Pls How Much Do You Think I Can Get International Visa And Passport? by coolh3ad(m): 12:47am On Nov 18, 2019
Michael781:

k

Bro.. Verified CB on ground. can't DM cos i dont have access to my NL e-mail. How i fit reach you?

(1) (Reply)

4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend / Lady Advises Ladies To Invite Guys To Their Houses Too / I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.