Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend (2339 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / Four Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend by damiloladuke: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo has alleged that 4 friends have back-stabbed their friend by sleeping with her rich boyfriend.

If you recollect, sometimes in November, a certain photo went viral on the internet showing a seemingly married man taking bedroom selfies with various women.

According to a report by Kemi, the incident happened in Zambia and she was opportune to have the man's contact and eventually spoke with him.

She wrote:

I spoke to this rich Zambian man who I won't name due to anonymity who had all these women sleep with him for lots of cash in exchange for a selfie. All the women are friends so you see how they backstabbed the main girlfriend in the top picture BECAUSE OF MONEY

He tells me that he wanted to show women never to trust each other. If one had HIV they would all catch it if he didn't wear a condom with all of them.
https://lailasnews.com/4-friends-betray-their-friend-by-sleeping-with-her-rich-boyfriend

lalasticlala

Re: 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend by greatnaija01: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
MONEY SPREADS ladies' LEGS..... it is normal
Re: 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend by Gossiplover: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
OP. this is fake news. This is the man who went viral last two months after his pictures surfaced online with several women. It even came here on Nairaland.

I have just confirmed that this KEMI woman is really mental.

lalasticlala, take note

1 Like

Re: 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend by Shawlambivert(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
The Champ cheesy wink
Re: 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend by NwaAmaikpe: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
shocked

It's no biggie shagging your woman's friends.
But it takes a champ to shag mother and sisters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend by memez: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
cool
Re: 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend by Biingoo: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's no biggie shagging your woman's friends. But it takes a champ to shag mother and sisters.
Chief
Re: 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend by musa234(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

mumu
Re: 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend by Forreellinc: 12:05am On Dec 07, 2018
Them no even fine sef
Re: 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend by okwabayi(m): 2:12am On Dec 07, 2018
Lol. Kemi the fake blogger.
That guy has terrible taste in women.
Re: 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend by clerkent(m): 5:28am On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Baba it doesnt take any champ.if you have the paper with dead mens head on it,they wil be rushing you.even mother and daughter can give you 3some.

(1) (Reply)

Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs / She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped / Lady Advises Ladies To Invite Guys To Their Houses Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.