Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Body Languages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Languages (2774 Views)

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / (picture) Body Languages And Their Meanings / Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Languages by yicob(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2007
There are body languages that make a partner in the mood to have sex wit u. I knw that of the lips very well but still want u to share some languages dat could make one go agro!
Re: Body Languages by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2011
With my ex. I found that there is a certain look in his eyes. . .its kinda dreamy-ish, like a gaze (can't explain it!) and every time he had that look, I knew what was up! lol
Re: Body Languages by Omolola1(f): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2011
he iz a bloody attacker!
Re: Body Languages by 190: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
Blessing Tyme,

Confession Tyme,

Whats there again,

Just look @ his BULGE and you know wat he means
Re: Body Languages by MzGreat(f): 1:28am On Jan 06, 2011
And by their bulge u shall know their strenght
Re: Body Languages by MzGreat(f): 1:30am On Jan 06, 2011
Omolola 1
And u r a bloody defender init? Lol
Re: Body Languages by Carolece(f): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2011
My last ex, this happens especially when we are out somewhere. He cant sit still, have to be adjusting himself in his seat every second, the hard on that he generally has made him that way. He liked to rub his hand on my back down to my butt.
Re: Body Languages by Orton10(m): 1:34am On Jan 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

With my ex. I found that there is a certain look in his eyes. . .its kinda dreamy-ish, like a gaze (can't explain it!) and every time he had that look, I knew what was up! lol

Datz sickening. Eehh.
Re: Body Languages by 190: 4:23am On Jan 06, 2011
MzGreat:

And by their bulge u shall know their strenght

Sister your 1st Hair do this year ON ME,
Re: Body Languages by German1234(f): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2011
My exboyfriend stopped paying attention to my conversation and I could hardly get eye contact cus his eyes would be all over me, Then I knew it was time to put out, hehe, When we lied in bed then the body signals no need to be there, cus were are equally good in taking the initiative, wink
Re: Body Languages by Bluhazel: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
Re: Body Languages by Dsense(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2011
OP.
Nothing like Body Language in Africa . . . . .Especially in Nigeria!!! ''Nigeria girls know nothing bout Body Languages they can't wait to get laid on bed ''. grin grin grin
Re: Body Languages by ismaeel86(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Nothing like Body Language in Africa . . . . .Especially in Nigeria!!! ''Nigeria girls know nothing bout Body Languages they can't wait to get laid on bed ''. grin grin grin

i did not subscribe to that,most nigerian girls are always shy to express their sexual feelings to their boyfriends verbally,but instead put on some funny clothes when u are with them or talk dirty or put on some sexy look. it is now left for the guy to get the message and perform his responsibility.
Re: Body Languages by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
Orton1_0:

Datz sickening. Eehh.

How is the squaring of the eyes sickening?

I really wish some ppl take the time to analyze things before they type. Some JUST
type on here to get numbers I believe. You just go do your research on sexual
body language.
Re: Body Languages by MrsEve2(f): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2011
Lol@funny clothes!!

I am very shy so my husband would have to guess when it time to procreate.
Re: Body Languages by Phate07(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2011

Most expressive part of the body are the eyes, they tell their own tale. So watch them closely. cool
Re: Body Languages by Dsense(m): 1:09am On Jan 08, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Lol@funny clothes!!

I am very shy so my husband would have to guess when it time to procreate.
grin grin grin
Re: Body Languages by Orton10(m): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

How is the squaring of the eyes sickening?

I really wish some ppl take the time to analyze things before they type. Some JUST
type on here to get numbers I believe. You just go do your research on sexual
body language.

Nahh. I was only imagining the body part he was gazing 'dreamishly' at. tongue tongue tongue

As per the 'numbers', Only a thief knows the ways of a thief. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Body Languages by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 08, 2011
Orton1_0:

Nahh. I was only imagining the body part he was gazing 'dreamishly' at. tongue tongue tongue

As per the 'numbers', Only a thief knows the ways of a thief. undecided undecided undecided

LOl errrm ok. I see.
Re: Body Languages by sweetguy10(m): 1:41am On Jan 08, 2011
Whenever my girl is in the mood she puts her hand into my trouser and play with moi something , then I know she's in the mood and I do pummel her real good . grin grin grin Sometimes she rubs her hand on the hair on my leg
Re: Body Languages by MrsEve2(f): 1:44am On Jan 08, 2011
My husband does this thing that only I will know and I know he ready. I always pretend I am sleeping and that NEVER STOPS HIM!!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Body Languages by Dsense(m): 1:46am On Jan 08, 2011
^^^Stop lying . .I'm here angry
Re: Body Languages by MrsEve2(f): 1:51am On Jan 08, 2011
My husband have this thing that he does and when we out in public he always wanna talk to me in private that when he take the opportunity to let me know it time to go home. cry cry
Re: Body Languages by Dsense(m): 2:17am On Jan 08, 2011
He must be gentle man . . .Trying to put up with you grin
Re: Body Languages by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2011
^^Which let's me FURTHER KNOW what kind of man you are as you don't try. grin
Re: Body Languages by Dsense(m): 2:50am On Jan 08, 2011
You said . . . , tongue
Re: Body Languages by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 08, 2011
^sharrap!
Re: Body Languages by Dsense(m): 2:54am On Jan 08, 2011
^^Ogunfe angry
Re: Body Languages by Phate07(m): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2011

**Locks thread and throws key away.** undecided
Re: Body Languages by Dsense(m): 6:23am On Jan 08, 2011
When did you turn to a portal ''Gateman''? grin
Re: Body Languages by Phate07(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2011

Emmm, did the new year create a vacancy up there? undecided tongue
Re: Body Languages by Dsense(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2011
Yep . . . .We need a gateman . . .This old man is leaving for his village sooner grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accept Money On The First Date / I Dated 4 guys In The Last 2 Years / All Men Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.