Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do? (1416 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by sirBLUNT: 8:28am On May 04, 2018
so yesterday i was listening to a programme on wazobia fm where they some life issues and a life story of a married woman got my attention so i decided to share the story and hear your opinion's....

A lady was raped some year's ago by a man she dint know, she didin't abort the baby, she kept the baby,she later got married to her husband who knows about the rape and the child but still married her,now her husband has a cousin brother who is abroad for morethan 11yrs who decided to come back home,she later found out that her husband cousin is the father of the rape child after hearing his voice and seeing some birthmark,he is indeed the father without doubt....what should the lady do?
cc: ibkayee,missjoy22,lefulefu,twoclans,lalas247,makydebbie,pusyiter,henitan24,preetiex

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by ibkayee(f): 8:40am On May 04, 2018
If she's 200% sure it's him, tell her husband, confront him, I would say report him but I don't know how long the statute of limitations for rape is in Nigeria, although even if it were to be reported on the same day it happened the system would probably be just as useless, it's unfortunate

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by Pusyiter(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2018
To me, Nothing! Let her bone and forge ahead.
The past is past. If she dwells on the past, the aftermath would be unbearable to all concerned.
sirBLUNT:
so yesterday i was listening to a programme on wazobia fm where they some life issues and a life story of a married woman got my attention so i decided to share the story and hear your opinion's....

A lady was raped some year's ago by a man she dint know, she didin't abort the baby, she kept the baby,she later got married to her husband who knows about the rape and the child but still married her,now her husband has a cousin brother who is abroad for morethan 11yrs who decided to come back home,she later found out that her husband cousin is the father of the rape child after hearing his voice and seeing some birthmark,he is indeed the father without doubt....what should the lady do?
cc: ibkayee,missjoy22,lefulefu,twoclans,lalas247,makydebbie,pusyiter,henitan24,preetiex
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:04am On May 04, 2018
ibkayee:
If she's 200% sure it's him, tell her husband, confront him and possibly report him (don't know how long the statute of limitations for rape is in Nigeria, although even if it were to be reported on the same day it happened the system would probably be just as useless, it's unfortunate)
Lol madam voice and birthmark are not convincing evidences in d law court.

The justice u seek is best obtained if she reported immediately when it happened.

A recorded psychological therapy on this suspect of hers would do or she go d African way
Re: What Will You Do? by Agboki: 9:05am On May 04, 2018
my question is do pple get pregnant after rape/sex,wen dey are early morning pills everywhere!
Re: What Will You Do? by Twoclans(f): 9:41am On May 04, 2018
SirBLUNT in my opinion she should move on.Too much water has passed under the bridge.

There are some scars you take to the grave.

For the fact that a child is in the circle of things ,she should just let it be and focus on bringing up her child to be sucessfull.However she should inform her husband.
Re: What Will You Do? by sirBLUNT: 10:35am On May 04, 2018
Twoclans:
SirBLUNT in my opinion she should move on.Too much water has passed under the bridge.

There are some scars you take to the grave.

For the fact that a child is in the circle of things ,she should just let it be and focus on bringing up her child to be sucessfull.However she should inform her husband.
so she should not tell her husband's cousin that he is the father? what if i the son later find out the truth?
Re: What Will You Do? by Twoclans(f): 10:49am On May 04, 2018
sirBLUNT:
so she should not tell her husband's cousin that he is the father? what if i the son later find out the truth?

Do you think the husbands cousin is intersted in taking care of her son?The only way he would want to take care of the boy is if he does not have children of his own.If i was in the same situation like her i will let it slide,train the child to be a great person in life .
Re: What Will You Do? by gabrielventures: 11:07am On May 04, 2018
She should leave her husband and marry her husband's cousin na.... Problem archimedes!
Re: What Will You Do? by sirBLUNT: 11:10am On May 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Do you think the husbands cousin is intersted in taking care of her son?The only way he would want to take care of the boy is if he does not have children of his own.If i was in the same situation like her i will let it slide,train the child to be a great person in life .

ofcouse he will be interested,blood is thicker than water irrespective of the circumstance that brought forth the child he will still want his son back...and thats where the problem will start
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 04, 2018
Hmm na waoshocked.. This question is more difficult than calculus. Hmm the man u love and got married to.. U just found out that his cousin was the one who raped u....hmm. Anyway op for the sake of peace the lady should just let everything slide oo. But then if d cousin somehow recognizes her as d lady he raped in the past and he's bothering her over the child then she should quickly report to her husband and tell him everything without withholding anything back. That's d way i see it.na d husband know how im go take handle the situation.. Though i pray e no strangle im cousin to death.
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 04, 2018
sirBLUNT:
ofcouse he will be interested,blood is thicker than water irrespective of the circumstance that brought forth the child he will still want his son back...and thats where the problem will start
fact remains if the child will love him if by any crazy Chance he's able to collect d child. But then i am yet to hear of a rapist fighting for d custody of his childcheesy.
Re: What Will You Do? by Lalas247(f): 4:06pm On May 04, 2018
sirBLUNT:

she remembered birthmark shocked.
Re: What Will You Do? by sirBLUNT: 4:18pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

she remembered birthmark shocked.
yes according to the story she scratch him and all that so she remembered him
Re: What Will You Do? by sirBLUNT: 4:20pm On May 04, 2018
lefulefu:
fact remains if the child will love him if by any crazy Chance he's able to collect d child. But then i am yet to hear of a rapist fighting for d custody of his childcheesy.
maybe they will just settle it in a family way,i just feel for the woman
Re: What Will You Do? by aariwa(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2018
ibkayee:
If she's 200% sure it's him, tell her husband, confront him, I would say report him but I don't know how long the statute of limitations for rape is in Nigeria, although even if it were to be reported on the same day it happened the system would probably be just as useless, it's unfortunate
Statute of limitations does not apply to crime but only to civil offences
Re: What Will You Do? by Lalas247(f): 5:27pm On May 04, 2018
sirBLUNT:
yes according to the story she scratch him and all that so she remembered him
story is shaky
she gave birth and marry so at least minimum a year has past

what type of scratch is that bikonu
even ppl in surgery scars fade after few months talkless of over a year ..
Re: What Will You Do? by sirBLUNT: 5:59pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

story is shaky
she gave birth and marry so at least minimum a year has past

what type of scratch is that bikonu
even ppl in surgery scars fade after few months talkless of over a year ..

the boy is even 15years old but if are claims are true then what should she do
Re: What Will You Do? by Lalas247(f): 6:42pm On May 04, 2018
sirBLUNT:
the boy is even 15years old but if are claims are true then what should she do

move on... no point digging up.old wounds ..

outcome might not be what she expects ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Patients Pays To Have Sex In Hospital Ward / 5 Best Dating Apps For 2018 / Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.