Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? (1428 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Ghanaian Men, Very Proud Of This Picture / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Jamariwolff(f): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sorry pènis-carriers, this is 21st century. Women can now also get turned on by what they see. In fact, we now consider appearance more than guys do.
Although most women will NOT accept this, it's the genuine truth. we all secretly feel this way.
We want the most handsome and tallest (RICH)guy in the room.
Who cares about your stupid awesome personality? Sigh.
Goodlooks will always come first, and yes I like him hot to the bone
No apologies, I didn't make you the genetic failure that u are.
You can't have a homely ass face or be short and be pursuing me, and simply expect me to accept you like that, bcuz I'm a woman or bcuz you think you're confident.
Do you all hórny things still think we're less visual than you?
Lol
It's all laughable.
An ugly boy opened a thread today, and to think I almost pitied him until he said he can't date ugly women, well if you can hear me boy, I want to advice u to leave your genetic superiors alone!!!! Stick to ur own kind if you want a girl that is truly attracted to you or stay single for all I care.
I think you ugly mfuckers shud learn to pick up these clues when ladies are not interested.
Stay d fùck away from me okay?

2 Likes

Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Preshy561(f): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by dingbang(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
You want us to start wearing torn shirts ? grin so that you will see our chests

2 Likes

Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Fadiga24(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
What is this one saying?

9 Likes

Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by BeingFrank(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Damn, This Is World War II Version 1. 02. Madam No Throw Missile On Naija Guys For Your Street Oo. Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by roarik(f): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Woman are 100% more visual than men. undecided
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Jamariwolff(f): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Woman are 100% more visual than men. undecided
some guys still think otherwise. that's the purpose of this thread. Aint it? undecided
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by MissRaine69(f): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
I am confused here what is this thread actually about? A disagreement that occurred behind the scenes unwanted attention or ? ..Women have always appreciated the Male physique that pleases the eye ..this is universal what Nigerian women value in addition to that is a different matter. The matter of rich is not applicable to all women most but not all I refuse to be typcasted like that , I have to emphasise that aspect.
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Jamariwolff(f): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
I am confused here what is this thread actually about? A disagreement that occurred behind the scenes unwanted attention or ? ..Women have always appreciated the Male physique that pleases the eye ..this is universal what Nigerian women value in addition to that is a different matter. [s]The matter of rich is not applicable to all women most but not all I refuse to be typcasted like that , I have to emphasise that aspect. [/s]
go sleep already, you sound dull and frustrated right now. Read wat you wrote and what I wrote, sigh

1 Like

Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by MissRaine69(f): 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jamariwolff:
go sleep already, you sound dull and frustrated right now. Read wat you wrote and what I wrote, sigh
Darling face
I don’t trade insults with people online.

5 Likes

Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Jamariwolff(f): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

Darling face
neither do I, it's so glaring obvious you're a troll posing with a pretty lady's pic. YOU'RE so attention starved, you'll do anything to fill that void, like masturbating over my post like you're doing now.

Stay d fúck away from my further topics, thank you.
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by MissRaine69(f): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:
neither do I, it's so glaring obvious you're a troll posing with a pretty lady's pic. YOU'RE so attention starved, you'll do anything to fill that void, like masturbating over my post like you're doing now.

A lot of transference ...hope things work out for you. Good night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Rigel95(m): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Sorry pènis-carriers, this is 21st century. Women can now also get turned on by what they see. In fact, we now consider appearance more than guys do.
Although most women will NOT accept this, it's the genuine truth. we all secretly feel this way.
You can't have a homely ass face or be short and be pursuing me, and simply expect me to accept you like that, bcuz I'm a woman or bcuz you think you're confident.
Lol
It's all laughable.
An ugly boy opened a thread today, and to think I almost pitied him until he said he can't date ugly women, well if you can hear me boy, I want to advice u to leave your genetic superiors alone!!!! Stick to ur own kind if you want a girl that is truly attracted to you or stay single for all I care.
I think you ugly mfuckers shud learn to pick up these clues when ladies are not interested.
I have Read a good number of your posts, so I want to say this:

You seem very angry....always angry really! Hardly does a positive vibe come from your posts. What made you this way?

Life is too short girl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by ubunja(m): 4:45am On Jun 17, 2018
women are visual yes. just show them the money...
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 17, 2018
Rigel95:

I have Read a good number of your posts, so I want to say this:

You seem very angry....always angry really! Hardly does a positive vibe come from your posts. What made you this way?

Life is too short girl.

Feminism, maybe??
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

Darling face

THIS GIRL ARGUED THAT A 7YR OLD BOY IS CAPABLE OF DRUGGING AND RAPING A FULL GROWN ADULT WOMAN, SHE STOOD HER GROUND DESPITE ALL I DID TO EXPLAIN TO HER THAT IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

SHE'S ONE OF THE MOST IMMATURED PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.
IN FACT, SHE WOULD HAVE CLAIMED THE NUMBER ONE SPOT, IF NOT FOR THE PRESENCE OF THE OTHER GIRL SHUGAVEÈ.

1 Like

Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Jamariwolff(f): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS GIRL ARGUED THAT A 7YR OLD BOY IS CAPABLE OF RAPING A FULL GROWN ADULT WOMAN, SHE STOOD HER GROUND DESPITE ALL I DID TO EXPLAIN TO HER THAT IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

SHE'S ONE OF THE MOST IMMATURED PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.
IN FACT, SHE WOULD HAVE CLAIMED THE NUMBER ONE SPOT, IF NOT FOR THE PRESENCE OF THE OTHER GIRL SHUGAVEÉ.
what other evidence do u need?
I said I was "toasted" and also seduced by a 7 year old. Get over it.

Btw, it's immature not immatured
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:
what other evidence do u need?
I said I was "toasted" and also seduced by a 7 year old. Get over it.

Btw, it's immature not immatured

THANK YOU ENGLISH SCHOLAR.
I'LL CORRECT THAT IMMEDIATELY.

1 Like

Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Jamariwolff(f): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THANK YOU ENGLISH SCHOLAR.
I'LL CORRECT THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
pls shut it. Accept your wrongs for once can you just. Jesus
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by STILESGANG: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2018
We know women want money. They care less about looks
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Shugarlord213: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2018
ubunja:
women are visual yes. just show them the money...

You ehh I day feel you
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Prime1(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Lol
It's all laughable.

She's just crying up and down.
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by NeeKlaus: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Wawu! You are calling someone else a TROLL? You of all people? You that is confused about your gender? shocked

Just shut it, okay? Remove the log in your eyes first. That's if you know the meaning of the word 'Troll'.

1 Like

Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Blazing8(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2018
So sad ....
Who did this to you ?
Re: WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
So whats ur male body type.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, You No Longer Have To Worry About Fishy Smell Or Loose Vagina / Is Marriage An Achievement? / How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.