Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Iamairforce1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iamairforce1 (1778 Views)

Iamairforce1: A Mistake Of Technology / Iamairforce1 Is Dating Jodha / Iamsinzu , Iamj , Iamairforce1 Are The Greatest Romancelanders Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iamairforce1 by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 04, 2018
Guys, I'm really sorry for posting this In the romance section but I had to because the subject has turned this section into his personal blog; I hope it doesn't get deleted. Iamairforce is a very thrilling, surprising and baffling human being. Guys, this guy joined Nairaland last year but has created over 220 topics out of which 210 are way out of line (you can check for yourself). This dude has turned the romance section into his personal blog where he creates topics relating to his girlfriend, the meals he prepares for her, his clothes and also promotes his 'cultural songs' there. The most amazing thing about him is his obsession with E-money. He has claimed severally that E-money has given him money but yet has failed to upload any screenshot of the so called transactions. The most funny thing is that he plays along whenever he gets insulted by nairalanders over his irrelevant posts and topics.To be frank, the dude is really surprising. Guys, please note I don't have any issues with him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iamairforce1 by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Iamairforce1 by Safiaa(f): 1:47pm On May 04, 2018
I Love airforce. Nothing bad to say about him smiley
Re: Iamairforce1 by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 04, 2018
Safiaa:
Are you sure? grin
Re: Iamairforce1 by mrphysics(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2018
Village people. See how the life of airforce1 and what he does in the cyberspace got you frustrated.

Many have argued especially in this section that anyone can choose to lead their life the way they so desire. While the activities of airforce1 thus far has not infringed on your human right, I think you should allow him do what he chose to do with his life.

In as much as you don't come here insulting people, whatever you do is your damn business.
Re: Iamairforce1 by IamD18: 1:55pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:
Village people. See how the life of airforce1 and what he does in the cyberspace got you frustrated.

Many have argued especially in this section that anyone can choose to lead their life the way they so desire. While the activities of airforce1 thus far has not infringed on your human right, I think you should allow him do what he chose to do with his life.

In as much as you don't come here insulting people, whatever you do is your damn business.

Bruv
Re: Iamairforce1 by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:

Mr Mathematics or whatever you call yourself, go and drink your pee if you've any problems with my topic
Re: Iamairforce1 by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 04, 2018
Safiaa:
why won't you say this,, his empty red cups and empty wine bottles has made you wet..
maybe you think he will one day be a real superstar musician. so you will want to be in his good books so that he will look your face in the future..

well sorry to burst your burble, airforce 1 is already older than Jayz, so his cultural songs are only fit for IFA festival..

You better not wet your ToTo for nothing..

10 Likes

Re: Iamairforce1 by IamD18: 2:21pm On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
why won't you say this,, his empty red cups and empty wine bottles has made you wet..
maybe you think he will one day be a real superstar musician. so you will want to be in his good books so that he will look your face in the future..

well sorry to burst your burble, airforce 1 is already older than Jayz, so his cultural songs are only fit for IFA festival..

Someone cannot love a burial musician in peace again.

Allow her nh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iamairforce1 by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 04, 2018
IamD18:

Allow her nh
geez...annihilation grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Iamairforce1 by Safiaa(f): 6:06pm On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:

okay then
Re: Iamairforce1 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2018
Safiaa:
okay then

Send nudes and your Love Machine pics to my pm tomasehdison@yahoo.com
Re: Iamairforce1 by Safiaa(f): 6:28pm On May 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

No. sorry.
Re: Iamairforce1 by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:

will you shut up there DrinkLimca

Re: Iamairforce1 by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2018
Oh oh thanks guys

Keep me updated n your next post
Re: Iamairforce1 by rawpadgin(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2018
Thread like this is why i hate coming here

I know the subject matter can be an A$$hole but na him get him life na
Re: Iamairforce1 by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2018
rawpadgin:
Thread like this is why i hate coming here

I know the subject matter can be an A$$hole but na him get him life na

Lol
You not an asshole yet you got dumped like a piece of shiit because your couldn't afford her bride price, "Dead Broke" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iamairforce1 by rawpadgin(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Lol
You not an asshole yet you got dumped like a piece a shiit because your couldn't afford her bride price cheesy

Mumu. U wan bring ur leg out now abi

Am sure u know me well (albeit online) , do i look like i can't afford a girls bride price?

Dude, the old me would have hit back @ u even harder but, am now above this online beef shiit
Re: Iamairforce1 by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Oh oh thanks guys

Keep me updated n your next post
I thought this guy was hating on you hmm Airforce1
Re: Iamairforce1 by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I thought this guy was hating on you hmm Airforce1

Make them pray and work hard so that God bless them so they will be happy .

We didnt started off our hustle by hating on people .
Re: Iamairforce1 by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Make them pray and work hard so that God bless them so they will be happy .

We don't started off our hustle by hating on people .
true talk bro
God bless you for saying this
Re: Iamairforce1 by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
true talk bro
God bless you for saying this

Hate for your fellow man hinders progress

God is God

Man is man
Re: Iamairforce1 by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:10pm On May 04, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Hate for your fellow man hinders progress

God is God

Man is man

1 Like

Re: Iamairforce1 by fancy4eve(f): 7:33pm On May 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

pls free her joore, or is it now a crime 2 luv sumone again. If Chioma could luv Davido wit two Baby mama's, den she's free to luv airforce1.so bleep off
Re: Iamairforce1 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2018
fancy4eve:
pls free her joore, or is it now a crime 2 luv sumone again. If Chioma could luv Davido wit two Baby mama's, den she's free to luv airforce1.so bleep off

Is it your nudes?

If you feel inclined to share tho you can also submit to my mailbox: tomasehdison@yahoo.com cheesy
Re: Iamairforce1 by fancy4eve(f): 8:05pm On May 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

pls free her joore, or is it a crime 2 luv sumone again. If Chioma could luv Davido wit two Baby mama's, den she's free to luv airforce1.so bleep off
Re: Iamairforce1 by fancy4eve(f): 8:11pm On May 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Is it your nudes?

If you feel inclined to share tho you can also submit to my mailbox: tomasehdison@yahoo.com cheesy
I know u re high on cheap stuff , but I wil do u a favour by reporting ur sorry Ass 2 EFCC for defamation of character.
Re: Iamairforce1 by BossLaifay(f): 8:16pm On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:

No No No! This one got me! grin grin
Re: Iamairforce1 by Sheuns(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2018
fancy4eve:
I know u re high on cheap stuff , but I wil do u a favour by reporting ur sorry Ass 2 EFCC for deformation of character.

Abeg whose character did he deform?
Re: Iamairforce1 by faruz: 8:22pm On May 04, 2018
IamD18:

Allow her nh

Re: Iamairforce1 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:48pm On May 04, 2018
fancy4eve:
I know u re high on cheap stuff , but I wil do u a favour by reporting ur sorry Ass 2 EFCC for deformation of character.

Defamation
Re: Iamairforce1 by fancy4eve(f): 9:25pm On May 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Defamation
Tanx English master

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank God Nigeria Has Left World Cup. I Can Now Get My Man Back / Drake Caught Sneaking Out Of The Club With Blac Chyna! Something Fishy (pictures / Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.