Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* (1779 Views)

Recommend A Heartbreak Song Pls / I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me / Whose Bae Is She? Check Out The Jaw Dropping Boobs On This Naija Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
I just heard it twice in the club, the beat is crazy, super dope.
I dunno the name of the song, nor the artist or the lyrics.
but it's def a new song, 2017 or 2018

pls if u suspect you know the name of the song wit super crazy beats, pls drop the name of the song. lemme try downloading it and I promise you smething if its the song am looking for.

hint: the beat is very fast like really fast.

thanks
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by samysmoothfresh: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I just heard it twice in the club, the beat is crazy, super dope.
I dunno the name of the song, nor the artist or the lyrics.
but it's def a new song, 2017 or 2018

pls if u suspect you know the name of the song wit super crazy beats, pls drop the name of the song. lemme try downloading it and I promise you smething if its the song am looking for.

thanks

what something?

Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

what something?
lol. do the job first.
ok recharge card of 100# of whatever line u use.
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by samysmoothfresh: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
lol. do the job first.

ok recharge card of 100# of whatever line u use.

is recharge card something?................what will i use it for? undecided

it's wise to bargain before carrying out a job............

So I ask again, what something will you give me cos trust me, i know the song you talking about...............i heard it in a club too.

Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

is recharge card something?................what will i use it for? undecided

it's wise to bargain before carrying out a job............

So I ask again, what something will you give me cos trust me, i know the song you talking about...............i heard it in a club too.
please I'm really serious.

just say the name of the song.
it has a very fast beat, just like olamide's wo.
talk pls, we'll bargain after that.
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jagaban880: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:

i know de songz.....na grin
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jagaban880:

i know de songz.....na grin
what's the name pls
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by samysmoothfresh: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:

i am too...........

Yea it's like olamide's "wo"..................i heard it at a club 2 weeks ago and downloaded it

Lemme see if i can extract the beat alone with one of my music edit apps so you'd confirm if it's the song

i'm not telling you the artist or song title till after we've bargained though

Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jagaban880: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
what's the name pls
shey u can dance shakushaku wif de beat
ba? undecided
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i am too...........

Yea it's like olamide's "wo"..................i heard it at a club 2 weeks ago and downloaded it

Lemme see if i can extract the beat alone with one of my music edit apps so you'd confirm if it's the song

i'm not telling you the artist or song title till after we've bargained though
OK extract the beat am waiting.
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by youngest85(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
The song is sebe by burnaboy
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jagaban880:
shey u can dance shakushaku wif de beat ba? undecided
sorry I don't know what shakushaku is. but you can dance with it sha. just tell me what you av in mind. it might be it
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by samysmoothfresh: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
OK extract the beat am waiting.

working on it.

How do i send it to you....................i dont think one can send audio plays here

Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
youngest85:
The song is sebe by burnaboy
I searched sebe by burnaboy online but didn't see it. only gbona came up. are they the same song?
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

working on it.

How do i send it to you....................i dont think one can send audio plays here
seriously?
just tell me d name of this song already na
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by youngest85(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I searched sebe by burnaboy online but didn't see it. only gbona came up. are they the same song?
Yea, they are
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
youngest85:

Yea, they are
ok. I downloaded gbona but it's not what I was looking for. thanks anyway.
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by samysmoothfresh: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
seriously?
just tell me d name of this song already na

dont worry, i will................but first tell me,

didnt you catch a phrase or at least a word from the song you could use to search for it?

I downloaded the song i heard in the club (which i strongly believe is the same song you're looking for) using a phrase i picked from the lyrics while the song was playing........

Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

didnt you catch a phrase or at least a word from the song you could use to search for it?

I downloaded the song i heard in the club (which i strongly believe is the same song you're looking for) using a phrase i picked from the lyrics while the song was playing........
no I was high and couldn't hear the fast wordings. I was just dancing to it
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by youngest85(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
ok. I downloaded gbona but it's not what I was looking for. thanks anyway.
What easy (Jeje) by Rekaado banks?
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by samysmoothfresh: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
no I was high and couldn't hear the fast wordings. I was just dancing to it

were you dancing alone?.......................

cos if you were, i'm sure you'd have still picked a word seeing you had/have so much interest in the song

Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
youngest85:
What easy (Jeje) by Rekaado banks?
thank but it isn't this song either. kinda similar tho. but the song am looking for has fast very fast beat.
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

were you dancing alone?.......................

cos if you were, i'm sure you'd have still picked a word seeing you had/have so much interest in the song
you're a clown. stop these games and help me already.
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by youngest85(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
thank but it isn't this song either.
kinda similar tho. but the song am looking for has fast very fast beat.
What of 'whyne for daddy' by orezi ft tekno
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
If u couldn't pick any line from the song I'm guessing its Patapaa –One Corner ft. Ras Cann,it took me over 3weeks to get that song grin

1 Like

Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
youngest85:

not it. thanks for all your help.

I guess I'll just keep an open ear for d song lyrics next time.

God knows I love that song.

ceejayx:
If u couldn't pick any line from the song I'm guessing its Patapaa –One Corner ft. Ras Cann,it took me over 3weeks to get that song grin

definitely not one corner. lol

youngest85:

Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by samysmoothfresh: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you're a clown. stop these games and help me already.

ok.....fine

answer these two questions and i'll help (we'll still get to bargain later tho)

did you dance alone?

What did you have on that day?

Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by amaniro: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
shocked

Such an inconclusive article, Virtual all "Nigerian songs are crazy" so be more specific.
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

ok.....fine

answer these two questions and i'll help (we'll still get to bargain later tho)

did you dance alone?

What did you have on that day?
I didn't dance alone.
I had T-shirt and trousers on.
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by youngest85(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:

definitely not one corner. lol

I resty case
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
youngest85:
I resty case
thank you.
Re: Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* by Jamariwolff(f): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Such an inconclusive article, Virtual all "Nigerian songs are crazy" so be more specific.
yeah but it's recent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having $*x While Ordering Food At A Busy Mcdonald’s (see What Happ / A Tidy Man Is A Real Man. / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.