Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Not Getting Married On Time Are? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Not Getting Married On Time Are? (552 Views)

Why Beautiful Girls Don't Get Married On Time- Lady / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Not Getting Married On Time Are? by ade4prof: 10:41pm On May 04, 2018
THE REASONS WHY MOST LADIES ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED ON TIME ARE?
•Pride.
•Arrogant.
•Cheating.
•Disrespect.
•Eye service.
•Family curse.
•Too Religious.
•Bad Character.
•Ungodly altitude.
•Unforgiving spirit.
•Indecent dressing.
•Self-righteousness.
•Financial challenges.
•Looking For Mr right.
•Looking down at the guy.
•Too big to be submissive.
•Looking For A Prefect Man.
•Lack of proper home training.
•Running after material things.
•Looking For A Red-Made Man.
•Application of heavy make-up.
•Comparing one guy to another.
•Lack of effective communication.
•Running from churches to churches.
•Following the decision of their family.
•Following the decision of their sisters.
•Following the decision of their parents.
•Following the decision of their brothers.
•Exchanging guys from person to another.
•Always see herself as the most righteous.
•Finding fault in each relationship they are into.
•Following the pastors decision against the guy.
•Following the prophets decision against the guy.
•Following the prophetess decision against the guy.
•pride of I am a graduate and I cannot marry a taylor.
•Pride of I am a graduate and I cannot marry a mechanic.
•Pride of my parents are very rich and I cannot marry a poor man.
•Afraid of getting married to the guy due to what she had concerning the future of the guy either by dreams misinterpreted by self or some fake man of God or by fake or false prophecies either from their pastors, prophets, prophetess where they have being looking for what doesn't lost or where the the parents of the girl took the name of the guy too to find out BECAUSE, PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE THEY LACK KNOWLEDGE ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4 VS 6. FRIENDS, PEOPLE LACKS KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH THAT WHILE MANY ARE VICTIM OF WRONG SPOUSE AND BROKEN HOMES TODAY BECAUSE, MANY LADIES REFUSE TO TAKE THEIR PERSONAL STAND IN PRAYERS FOR GOD TO UNVEILED TO THEM IF THIS PERSON IS THE RIGHT ONE OR NOT AND PLEASE NOTE THAT, NO ONE CAN ESCAPE FROM CHALLENGES IN MARRIAGE BUT, IT TAKES WISDOM TO DEALT WITH BECAUSE, NO MATTER THE CONFIRMATION THAT THIS IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR YOU, IT IS NOT AN EXEMPTION THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT EVERY DAY BASE ON HIS CHARACTER, ALTITUDE AND THE REST OF IT BUT, WHEN THIS HAPPENED AS TIMES GOES ON IN YOUR MARRIAGE, IT IS NOT FOR MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP TO BREAK BUT, IT IS TO UNDERSTAND EACH ONE WEAKNESS AND KNOWS HOW TO DEALT WITH IT THROUGH WISDOM BECAUSE, THERE IS NO PERFECT MAN ANYWHERE BECAUSE, BOTH OF YOU ARE COMING FROM TWO DIFFERENT BACKGROUND BY DIFFERENT PARENTAL TRAINING OR FOUNDATION BUT, WHAT WILL MAKES YOUR RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE OR WHAT WILL MAKES YOU TO HAVE A PERFECT MAN IS COMING TOGETHER TO ADDRESS YOUR PRESENT STATE OR CHALLENGES BOTH OF YOU HAD EARLIER ENCOUNTER AND FROM THEIR, PERFECTION WILL COMES IN BECAUSE OF TOTAL SUBMISSION OF BOTH PARTNER AND I PRAY THIS VERY MORNING CONCERNING YOU THAT, GOD WILL CORRECT YOUR ERRORS FROM EVERY WRONGS STEPS, GOD WILL OPENED YOUR EYES OF UNDERSTANDING, GOD WILL COVERS YOUR ERRORS RELATIONSHIP AND GOD WILL COLOURS YOUR EFFORT IN YOUR MARRIAGE in Jesus mighty name!

******FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: AKINGBOYE OMOLADE.
Re: The Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Not Getting Married On Time Are? by Teibaba(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2018
I couldn't read em but some of the things I saw there are just more than enough to also make I guy not even be able to marry
Re: The Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Not Getting Married On Time Are? by Withambition(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2018
I think I agree! The mentality of girls nowadays hunt them. Imagine one reacting to a tweet I posted that a man wants a lady whom one would be able to call when he needs a solution, saying it's only men that have issues that think that way. Wait...why did God create women if not because man had issues ab initio? Why am I marrying if I'm complete in myself? Most of the ladies in our generation are so ill-mannered and lazy! Unfortunately, because of the seed of materialism social media has sown into their lives, most want to reap where they have not sown. Many find it difficult to recognize prospect and the few one that have commendably done well for themselves career-wise carry it one their heads like plaintain chips and are not ready to submit to the guy.
I strongly suggest that feminism should be replaced with gender egalitarianism because the whole essence is the emancipation of the female race from gender discrimination and relegation. However, feminism has led to a high incidence of single motherhood( or late marriages) which I consider as another form of slavery in disguise.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Miss Being Kissed, Touched – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / He Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Another Man Shows Up(video) / Am Searching For A Wife Please Help..name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.