Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" (62762 Views)

Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
OK while i understand the fact that the guy should have for service rendered to him, it's an agreement..

But what i do not fathom and i cannot comprehend is how shameful and disgraceful for this young beautiful lady to have openly come out and say she is indeed a prostitute that has sex for money..

What has happened to our values and morals in life?

This is not the Africa and her culture that the world knows..

we are now even worst than the whites..
oh mother Africa is secretly crying in tears..

Shutup, which Africa? There are prostitutes in every country in the world long before your ancestors existed, prostitution has always been there. Why make it seem like its a "Nigerian Ladies" thing? If you are frustrated with 9ja women, then you for talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by blessingsonflee(f): 12:49pm On May 05, 2018
daviesblaze:
karma is a bitch grin grin .Meanwhile, so ladies have become this worthless undecided
Fallacy of generalisation
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 05, 2018
mediclife1987:

Prostitution is legalised in some countries that are far more developed than your useless Africa/Nigeria will ever be. What benefit has ur "moral chastity" brought to Africa, save for hypocritical condemnation from worse people?

Moral Chastity? Hahahaha! Maybe we don't live in the same country. Leave all this people that act like they are chaste. We're just hypocrites, the largest mankind has ever known.

1 Like

Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by blessingsonflee(f): 12:55pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
OK while i understand the fact that the guy should have for service rendered to him, it's an agreement..

But what i do not fathom and i cannot comprehend is how shameful and disgraceful for this young beautiful lady to have openly come out and say she is indeed a prostitute that has sex for money..

it is Vice-versa
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Sethkoms: 12:56pm On May 05, 2018
This could be premeditated blackmail, she even had the instinct to snap his pic even before he absconded with her money!! Lol, guys beware of ashawo
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 05, 2018
This look like a raping of the guy (drugged the guy) than the topic.
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by daviesblaze(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Fallacy of generalisation
how do you mean undecided
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by banio: 1:18pm On May 05, 2018
How did U get his number that you DM him, just from a one night stand. I guess this is a blackmail. The guy refused paying, thus this public disgrace.
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by HopeAlive14(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2018
elbaraj001:

what's he facing?
abeg keep shut...does that stop him from been Mr. president?

Be civil, my man.

You can make your point without resorting to using abusive words.
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by KingGBsky(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2018
daviesblaze:
karma is a bitch grin grin .Meanwhile, so ladies have become this worthless undecided

How dare fuvk does dat guy resemble yungsix?
D nigga dent follow cheap bitches
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by nairalandboy(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2018
my question is who snap d pictures, as dem dey sleep.

1 Like

Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by soliddust2020: 2:16pm On May 05, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
yungxi6 is broke at the moments,dear hoƩ
so wat u expect 4rm his dj

seriously those singer live a fake life

Prince nefe has always been his sponsor, yung6ix and e dj be broke guys.
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by otabaotaba: 2:19pm On May 05, 2018
Repent, Jesus is coming soon and even if He delayed His coming, u don't know when u will die

1 Like

Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 05, 2018
BruncleZuma:
But it's not YungSix na?! The DJ no get name and identity ni, must the Innocent upcoming artiste be included...?

Boring meme
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Sagay212: 2:22pm On May 05, 2018
just take a good look at the name of the olosho...are you surprised? I am not. IPOD girls have been cursed with oloshoism from birth. these ipod girls are so shameless and extremely desperate and rude with their olosho profession. Just look how a daughter of a human comes out openly to declare that someone phucked her and did not pay. she posted pictures. how low, shameless and desperate can one go. you go on insta message and you see them proudly typing 'i like hookup only' on their page. you see rubbish like 'go straight to the point' 'no time for questions' matured minds only...all sorts of trash.

this is not even an attempt to bash but it's the painful truth. too many ipod girls are shamelessly going into prostitution and they are so proud of it. TUFIAKWA.

and look at a mumu dj, well what do you expect from yung6's dj. they are bunch of broke MFs.
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2018
mediclife1987:

Prostitution is legalised in some countries that are far more developed than your useless Africa/Nigeria will ever be. What benefit has ur "moral chastity" brought to Africa, save for hypocritical condemnation from worse people?

The shame lies on a famous rapper who carried the poor girl trying to eke out a living for herself, used her, wasted the time she could have used to make money somewhere else and dumped her, his mate are giving babes #assurance, he's there forming sharp Warri boy....

#brokeassmofo!
#scumbag.
please what does this have to do with the famous rapper?, is he the one that carried the olosho?
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by mediclife1987(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2018
Llanthony401:

Moral Chastity? Hahahaha! Maybe we don't live in the same country. Leave all this people that act like they are chaste. We're just hypocrites, the largest mankind has ever known.

That's why I put the phrase in quote na cheesy
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by mediclife1987(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

There is something wrong with your reasoning my friend. It is upside down.. Check yourself.

Is da your final answer?

Ode.
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by mediclife1987(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2018
Sethkoms:
This could be premeditated blackmail, she even had the instinct to snap his pic even before he absconded with her money!! Lol, guys beware of ashawo

She might snapped it to show off to her friends...fans do that a lot...

1 Like

Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Rhozabeth(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2018
Busted!
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Daeylar(f): 3:36pm On May 05, 2018
True, I agree with the bold.
mediclife1987:

The shame lies on a famous rapper who carried the poor girl trying to eke out a living for herself, used her, wasted the time she could have used to make money somewhere else and dumped her, his mate are giving babes #assurance, he's there forming sharp Warri boy....

#brokeassmofo!
#scumbag

"his mate are giving babes #assurance, he's there forming sharp Warri boy....

#brokeassmofo!"

Looool grin grin
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by daviesblaze(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2018
KingGBsky:

How dare fuvk does dat guy resemble yungsix?
D nigga dent follow cheap bitches
abi oo. i think she is in dying need of attention grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by suremanpatriot: 4:20pm On May 05, 2018
is it tht he no pay you or he no pay you enough? They are two different things and we dont knw the full gist yet.
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Ehibiggirl(f): 4:22pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:

so u mean u can't see all the plenty tears Africa is crying in the open?

Its no longer secret o
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by tiger28: 4:27pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:

VALUES Bbnaija has taken our values. See how EVERYBODY including our governors have lost their mind on this culturaly retrogressive show...... Africa!
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 05, 2018
Welcome to the world of hos and tricks,in as much as the guy is a bastard for fvcking a ho, (personally I don't sleep with pros)in this part of the world he will be celebrated as a real nigga, a lot of guys has come and gone without anything happening to their careers e.g davido & wande coal..but you my dear will forever be known as a cheap slut,and hiding your face would not help you either cos you Don cast still.relationship this days seems like a death sentence than actually finding peace and living in bliss,like I always say women to me is just for procreation and nothing else,wife em at your own peril.we go read your story for joro blog
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Ehibiggirl(f): 4:28pm On May 05, 2018
mediclife1987:

#brokeassmofo!
#scumbag.
spoken like a true olosho
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by mediclife1987(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2018
Ehibiggirl:
spoken like a true olosho

The clapback of a confused & misled hypocrite....
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 05, 2018
This your story no dey add up. You went to his crib, u noticed he started acting "funny" but u didnt laugh. You now rhought the next best thing to do is to snap d pix and make video recording...............
I keep saying it , bitches ulna no get Brain . U r nothing but a blackmailer. Olosho oshi...!!!!!!!!
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Ehibiggirl(f): 7:12pm On May 05, 2018
mediclife1987:

The clapback of a confused & misled hypocrite....
why are you offended? I just made an observation. Ur no fun.
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by mediclife1987(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2018
Ehibiggirl:
why are you offended? I just made an observation. Ur no fun.

Oh calling someone an "olosho" is fun but being called a hypocrite isn't?

Why am I arguing with you sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Braless Fella Makafui At Ghana Tertiary Awards (Photo) / One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.