Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" (62769 Views)

Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Espada10: 7:38pm On May 05, 2018
I know it will be an igbo girl
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
OK while i understand the fact that the guy should have for service rendered to him, it's an agreement..

But what i do not fathom and i cannot comprehend is how shameful and disgraceful for this young beautiful lady to have openly come out and say she is indeed a prostitute that has sex for money..

What has happened to our values and morals in life?

This is not the Africa and her culture that the world knows..

we are now even worst than the whites..
oh mother Africa is secretly crying in tears..

What your hand finds doing, do it wella
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Ehibiggirl(f): 10:22pm On May 05, 2018
mediclife1987:

Oh calling someone an "olosho" is fun but being called a hypocrite isn't?

Why am I arguing with you sef?
calling you that should offend you if u were a lady,BTW
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Eagba(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
OK while i understand the fact that the guy should have for service rendered to him, it's an agreement..

But what i do not fathom and i cannot comprehend is how shameful and disgraceful for this young beautiful lady to have openly come out and say she is indeed a prostitute that has sex for money..

What has happened to our values and morals in life?

This is not the Africa and her culture that the world knows..

we are now even worst than the whites..
oh mother Africa is secretly crying in tears..

prostitution is one of the oldest known profession and she's doing her job. Which she stated clearly, now the thing is, why are you complaining?
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Eagba(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2018
MielBaker:
Does she have no shame at all? Coming out to the world to say I'm a prostitute. Too bad.

And even the DJ, after you don scratch finish, u come dey talk story... I no get money, atm nor pay.. Service has been rendered, you better pay. Him sef nor get shame.
what is wrong with being a prostitute?
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by Eagba(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2018
Sagay212:
just take a good look at the name of the olosho...are you surprised? I am not. IPOD girls have been cursed with oloshoism from birth. these ipod girls are so shameless and extremely desperate and rude with their olosho profession. Just look how a daughter of a human comes out openly to declare that someone phucked her and did not pay. she posted pictures. how low, shameless and desperate can one go. you go on insta message and you see them proudly typing 'i like hookup only' on their page. you see rubbish like 'go straight to the point' 'no time for questions' matured minds only...all sorts of trash.

this is not even an attempt to bash but it's the painful truth. too many ipod girls are shamelessly going into prostitution and they are so proud of it. TUFIAKWA.

and look at a mumu dj, well what do you expect from yung6's dj. they are bunch of broke MFs.
and your brothers are rushing to wife them
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by chibokgirls(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2018
mediclife1987:

Prostitution is legalised in some countries that are far developed than your useless Africa/Nigeria will ever be. What benefit has ur "moral chastity" brought to Africa, save for hypocritical condemnation from worse people?

The shame lies on d famous rapper who carried the poor girl trying to eke out a living for herself, used her, wasted the time she could have used to make money somewhere else and dumped her, his mates are giving babes #assurance, he's there forming sharp Warri boy....

#brokeassmofo!
#scumbag.
Are you sure you read the post?
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by cardoctor(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2018
How may maga wey u don play?
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by MielBaker(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2018
Eagba:
what is wrong with being a prostitute?

Hmm! Nothing oooo. Absolutely nothing. It's kuku the oldest profession, they say.
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by mediclife1987(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2018
Ehibiggirl:
calling you that should offend you if u were a lady,BTW

OK na...
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by ogunlana12(f): 2:29pm On May 06, 2018
blisscareers04@hotmail.com
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by ogunlana12(f): 2:31pm On May 06, 2018
Dear Applicant,

You have been invited to an oral assessment as a GRADUATE TRAINING at one of the selected centres in Lagos on 8th May 2018.

Venue: last floor, university press building

fumec bus stop,acme road,Ikeja

Time: 10:00 AM

kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated cv as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/cv you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.
Confirm your attendance. Pls how authentic is dis address
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by ogunlana12(f): 2:42pm On May 06, 2018
ogunlana12:
Dear Applicant,

You have been invited to an oral assessment as a GRADUATE TRAINING at one of the selected centres in Lagos on 8th May 2018.

Venue: last floor, university press building

fumec bus stop,acme road,Ikejan

Pls who kn d above'address

Time: 10:00 AM

kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated cv as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/cv you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.
Confirm your attendance. Pls how authentic is dis address
Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by KingGBsky(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2018
daviesblaze:
abi oo. i think she is in dying need of attention grin grin

Dats why naija social media is so fuvked up

If no body kmoww d life now is social media.
People dat reads people and life lives in social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" by linda190(f): 7:29am On May 07, 2018
You jobless girls can lie, una dey find paparazzi? go una husband house go paparaz for there. Most of these claims are not true, we should all learn to use this app www.evrytin.com to filter out fake news and lie lie information on the internet.

I make use of this app www.evrytin.com to filter out lie lie news on the internet....Bloggers can also share on www.evrytin.com news their to get traffic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.