Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? (3868 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend or Boyfriend <PIX> / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by DoubleRevv(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2005
Usually we say we love each other but are you willing to share the fun u enjoy with ur babe or your man? I spoke with my girlfriend last nite and asked her to check this site out...though let me lean if I tell her my name. If your bringing your girlfriend remeba aqua is having crushes on the ladies in the house. besides he hasn't cut off "Romario".
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by Rolly: 1:45am On Jan 02, 2006
sure i would cheesy i av been trying to coax my bestfriends to come here but they r still declining. how can i make them come? undecided
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by Rolly: 2:17am On Jan 02, 2006
lol

that would give them more reason to stay away cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by monister(f): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2006
my significant other is on nairaland too wink..

monister
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by icingbaby(f): 12:30am On Jan 04, 2006
no, i don't think i can, i just want to have the fun only. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by snazzydawn(f): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2006
Me too,I wouldn't want my friends to come here.I wanna catch all the fun.
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by Rolly: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2006
Finally, one of my friends has come on NL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by otokx(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2006
sure, I will
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by frankiriri(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2006
Sure
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by mukina2: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2006
there all here
all my husbands grin grin seriously he's here shocked shocked shocked

well grin
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by choco4life(m): 3:49am On Nov 19, 2006
hell no
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by iice(f): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2006
Yeah i would because he knows how i operate grin grin
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by Busta(f): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2006
Whats the big deal with Nairaland? U making it sound like its some fantasy island??
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by breeolan(f): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2007
Busta:

Whats the big deal with Nairaland? You making it sound like its some fantasy island??

shay what is so fantastic about Nairaland that u cant bring your spouse

anyways, mine wont even show,  thinks its a waste of time undecided
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by luxoire(f): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2007
hahahahahahah, n/land is full of characters, some of them are larger than life, others are comical, and some are quite simply out of this world, probably living on la-la land and u have the fakes!!

if he is interested, heck i wont even have to tell hm, he'll check out the pc history and its all there for him to see, lol. i know my conscience is clear and its not like im upto no good here!, u go only fear if ur insecure or have somtheing to hide, im neither soo heyyyy cool
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by quickygirl(f): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2008
yes, why not?
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2008
ive told her about nairaland and showed her a few of ur posts. she is not even bothered.
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by lilian(f): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2008
yes i will like to invite my friends
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by teissys(f): 4:00pm On May 11, 2009
After laying some ground rules like, "No stalking me", why not wink Otherwise only two of my closest friends are on Nairaland
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by Ben13: 4:26pm On May 11, 2009
why not?
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by MaiSuya(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2009
Hmmm. . . . lemme think 'bout it. .
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by edogram(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2009
I would, but they won’t

I have tried to invite people but they are not interested, so I only enjoyed the fun.
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by yme1(f): 5:17pm On May 11, 2009
whats my own cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by patwhizkid(f): 6:12pm On May 11, 2009
Why not?
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by ikamefa(f): 6:48pm On May 11, 2009
@ topic all my 7 husbands are in here

they dont mind tongue tongue tongue and am still receiving applications from others grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by patwhizkid(f): 8:19pm On May 11, 2009
U go fear nao.
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by Moyola(f): 8:27pm On May 11, 2009
've actually invited peepz . . . some signed up dunno their IDz tho undecided they dunno mine either tongue
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by Czarskit(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2009
~ Moyola! So u r hia?! Get baq 2 d room kía kía! ! ! ~
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by 190: 10:29pm On May 11, 2009
nahhh dnt tink so
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by aminalib(f): 1:49am On Jan 14, 2011
my has no interest in NL
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by MrsChima(f): 1:51am On Jan 14, 2011
I do not have a boyfriend.
Re: Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 14, 2011
Me neither @ Chima

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities / For The Guys; Wake up call / Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.