Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities (3864 Views)

10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities by dns(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2007
WE ALL KNOW THAT LOVE PRODUCES KISSES kiss AND ROMANCE RESPECTIVILY, AND THEY ARE ALL FEATURES OF LOVE BUT THE QUESTION IS THAT; WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS TWO PEOPLE KISS kiss AND ROMANCE, THE TWO STRONGE WAR LEADERS IN THE WORLD OF LOVE, AND THERE SIMILARITIES

PLEASE UR VERIOUS POINTS OF VIEWS ARE IMPORTANT.

POST AND BE PRODUCTIVE TO HELP THE WORLD LARGEST ACT OF REASING PASSION OR EMOTIONS THEN TO LOVE MAKING!
Re: What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities by mellow(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2007
Kiss may or may not leads to romance and romance may

or may notead to you know what.
Re: What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities by iice(f): 4:35pm On May 23, 2007
Seriously? Difference between a kiss and romance? undecided where do people come up with these topics?
Re: What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities by luxoire(f): 4:49pm On May 23, 2007
iice:

Seriously? Difference between a kiss and romance? undecided where do people come up with these topics?

hahaha iice, chei!, i beg u don make me laugh u hear!!

@topic

which one do you mean romance THE VERB or romance THE NOUN?

If it is the verb = then KISSING IS PART OF ROMANCE (love making)

if it the the noun you are reffering to = refers to the 'art' of wooing, IN WHICH KISSING ISN'T USUALLY THE NORM

take ur pick!!
Re: What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities by sweetcoint(f): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2009
DicksonDonny:

My girl friend saw me with a friend of her's,she wasn't really happy cos she thought wrong. For crying out loud i was only telling her friend's lips a secret.
if i were ur girl would have poured u both hot water, ur happy that u were telling her friend's lips a secret.

@Topic:
i dont think there is a different b/w kiss and romance cos they work hand in hand
Re: What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities by biola44: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2009
see wat ASUU is doing 2 NL grin
Re: What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities by xtianh(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2009
one of my friend tried kissing for the first time it nearly lead to another thing
Sha is how one can control his or herself. or else u will see urself in the nxt level dont say i said so,  tongue shocked
Re: What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities by solatayo(f): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2009
Difference? i am not sure if there is a diference btw them, they work hand in hand. Oh my God my pant is wet, grin shocked
Re: What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities by Atreus(f): 12:00am On Aug 26, 2009
@biola,lool! It's a terrible thing,really.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Is Always Staring At You? / Do You Prefer A Pretty Face Or A Good Body? / Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.