Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones (45380 Views)

Tiktok Bans ‘legging Legs’ Trend Amid Concerns Over Body Image / What's Your Experience With Zte Phones... / Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by Unlimited22: 4:06pm On May 05, 2018
onatisi:

very very sensible question which any sensible and intelligent person should ask first. and the answer is very simple ,LEADERSHIP.

most of the policies and actions trump is taking are actions which has been on the table of past American govts for long , but because none of them had the guts to take actions on it they always just waive it aside ,issues like Jerusalem n north Korea and gun control . past presidents believe is acting mild , but trump has been bold with his moves and has been focused on his agenda of " AMERICA FIRST', to him the interest of America superceeds any other interest and he will not think twice to step on anyone toes to protect the interest of the united states . he has slammed some heavy tariff and sanctions on china for intellectual theft. he has shown that he is not afraid of going to an economic war with china , something which every other country in the world dare not threaten
He will lose the economic war with China.

1 Like

Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by dudebuck: 4:15pm On May 05, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
it now the time huawei and zte will focus more on african market,now dat their main ground marketing point is no more to find.
Make ur phone less expensive
Huawei phones are not for the poor
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by Samabu07(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2018
lovere:
And I am using Huawei p10 shocked
Are you a serving US personnel? You dont need to over work yourself.
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by onatisi(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2018
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by SavageMajor(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2018
Nigeria should ban it too
Poses a threat to developing countries that can't detect security exploits by chi a people

1 Like

Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

You go just wound yourself

☣ ☠
wink
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by Psalmpy(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2018
Talkingboy:

Abanga
Na me o... abeg na who b dis?

1 Like

Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by ToyinDipo(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2018
Abeyjide:
they are being proactive while nigeria is being reactive.
Nigeria is rather adaptive
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by sunbilor(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2018
mekaboy:
Economic battle between US and china. They have seen that china is taking over the African market and will increase taxes in their products. Then they summon buhari to US to force American products on Nigeria.

Threaten buhari with deadline to buy jet with deadline. He went on to collect money like someone under the spell of yahoo guys to pay, without NAS.

And dangote the monopoly lord, went to take over imp ort.

ZTE is already having issues with operations in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by piagetskinner(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2018
they just want to kill Chinese brands and promote american brands...

huawei p20 is the third best smartphone for 2018

1 Like

Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by Numerouuuno: 6:34pm On May 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So you believed that iPhone unlocking drama that was scripted to deceive gullible people and make you say what you just said grin.... For your information your iphones voice and face recognition software is also working for the deep state whether you believe it or not

So a guy was killed and depicted by the FBI to show they have no access to iphones? They're not that desperate, i doubt you know the situation in-depth. Read more on it. I do not believe anything except you can prove it. Comparing US companies with chinese is absurd in this instance.
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by RGem(f): 6:39pm On May 05, 2018
diamond88:

Really? Wow, the mate s is few in production. Did you buy it in Nigeria

No, i didn't buy it in Nigeria.
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by donb06: 6:41pm On May 05, 2018
kpaofame:
shocked
America and Warfare...

They love war, and hence preparing for all possibilities,

Hauwei and ZTE sorry oo... Africa Market is open for you to dump any device...
if u knw how many countries are looking for their downfall then u will understand why they suspect everything.
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by Abeyjide: 7:17pm On May 05, 2018
ToyinDipo:
Nigeria is rather adaptive
lol
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by diamond88: 7:46pm On May 05, 2018
RGem:

No, i didn't buy it in Nigeria.
Oh really.... Could have been of an assistant
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by Talkingboy: 8:57pm On May 05, 2018
Psalmpy:

Na me o... abeg na who b dis?

Ab**** Samuel ,...,.

The Geology Food Vendor ...

Na person wey sabi u dey hail u bro
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by NaijaTechJuice(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2018
You can always count on the US to make proactive decisions.
Meanwhile, ZTE and Huawei have other markets to explore especially in Africa
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by boujeeassnigga(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2018
I bet they just want more iPhones around?
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by Eagba(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2018
flexyrule:
America - What a selfish country!!
They want to produce and own Nuclear weapons, yet they don't allow other countries to.
They spy on whoever they want to, yet they don't want to be spied.
They want us to buy helicopters and military gadgets from them and still sell their Agricultural produce to us - despite the fact that we are supposed to be exporting to them.

I know someone somewhere employed by the CIA or NSA is there reading and watching all what we post and discuss here on nairaland. Just like they spy on call logs, SMSes and conversations of world leaders.
What a country!!!
bro bro i don't get your complain at all. Life is all about choices and the US have made theirs. And they chose to be king and every king needs a jester. Which one are we? King or jester
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by flexyrule(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2018
Eagba:
bro bro i don't get your complain at all. Life is all about choices and the US have made theirs. And they chose to be king and every king needs a jester. Which one are we? King or jester
No complains sir. We are jesters. Thank you.
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by Eagba(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2018
flexyrule:
No complains sir. We are jesters. Thank you.
thank man. Them and china are kings, so they call the shots
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by godofuck231: 10:29pm On May 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry

You evil Fukafuka lol grin
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by infj: 10:42pm On May 05, 2018
Hmmm US can spy on a country but another country can't. Issokay
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by infj: 10:45pm On May 05, 2018
flexyrule:
America -What a selfish country!!
They want to produce and own Nuclear weapons, yet they don't allow other countries to.
They want us to buy helicopters and military gadgets from them and still sell their Agricultural produce to us - despite the fact that we are supposed to be exporting to them.

I know someone somewhere employed by the CIA or NSA is there reading and watching all what we post and discuss here on nairaland. Just like they spy on call logs, SMSes and conversations of world leaders.
What a country!!!

This!!!
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by Psalmpy(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2018
Talkingboy:

Ab**** Samuel ,...,.
The Geology Food Vendor ...
Na person wey sabi u dey hail u bro
Me sef dey hail u oo I dof cap for u oo
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by lucianohase(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2018
US always accuse other countries for what they( US gov) is guilty of. Who doesn't knw the iphone and even Korea samsung does the same. All I knw is they are trying decimate huawei n zte's influence on their market.
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2018
hmmm
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by troublemakea(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2018
flexyrule:
America - What a selfish country!!

What a country!!!

Lol you really think they'd be spying on a forum like nairaland? ur a joker. they got lot of more better things to spy on
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by troublemakea(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2018
donb06:
if u knw how many countries are looking for their downfall then u will understand why they suspect everything.

ur not lying bro no matter how the world may label out US for bad things. mehn I still want them leading as world power forever. Russia or china is a joke

more respect and thumb up to trump
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by troublemakea(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2018
Unlimited22:
He will lose the economic war with China.
your joking....you obviously dont know what ur saying
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by Unlimited22: 11:18pm On May 05, 2018
troublemakea:

your joking....you obviously dont know what ur saying
Okay.
Re: US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones by flexyrule(m): 6:59am On May 06, 2018
troublemakea:

Lol you really think they'd be spying on a forum like nairaland? ur a joker. they got lot of more better things to spy on
Lol. And that's what they want you to believe. If Facebook could be saving our contacts, our call logs, messages, our locations, and information about our friends and their activities... How much more the US government. Spies are everywhere brother. Try downloading an application on Google play and see the level of permissions the app will request.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. / Get 4.5gb For 2500 On Glo All Day/night. #glo Overload. / How To Unblock And Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.