Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,961 members, 7,848,899 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Wedding/marriage:enjoyed/endured By “isaac Idowu” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding/marriage:enjoyed/endured By “isaac Idowu” (268 Views)

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – / Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding/marriage:enjoyed/endured By “isaac Idowu” by isaacmendez01: 2:54pm On May 05, 2018
The institution where you get your degree at the commencement of your programme(marriage).
The world with two plain angles of replication, the marriage institution can be likened to a matriculant on the matriculation ceremony(wedding) that gets a hold of his/her degree into the programme(marriage),
The misconception betwixt the two identical phenomenons is quite beguilded, Genders of the ongoing generation envisage about how glamorous their matriculation(wedding) would be, how dignitaries would grace the day, how they would gallivant to the party floor, how the bridal shower would crack the walls, how the bachelors party would steam the night and the meriments of one weekend, yet would not take time to depict how the programme(marriage) would thrive.
Today, expensive & inexpensive weekend union hit the rocks and all reasons leads to the perpetual lack of preparation for what is to come, “zero tolerance to contrives”.
Male / Female envisages on how they want their spouse to look like, how curvy,tall, colored, shaped, hot, steamy etc, without adequate purveyance on how well she / He will identify, translate and execute their visions.
A woman/Man with all requirements like an O.level grade or JAMB aggregate would seemingly be fit for the matriculation(wedding) and after the degree has been awarded at the matriculation ceremony, then the programme(marriage) begins, then the smart,brilliant and cunning personage will be identified and the foolish, Unrealistic spouse will be uncovered.
With all the qualifications, the imperial question fit for the situation is, WEDDING & MARRIAGE: ENJOYED /ENDURED?
BY -isaac idowu (isaacmendez).

(1) (Reply)

Clean And Responsive Website For Sale 50k Only Bargain Accepted / The Most Appealing Gift To Me (credit To Otistories.com) / Video Of The Hilarious Deep Kiss Of A Groom And His Wife As Crowd Cheers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.