Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,347 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Guys I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Your Help (2059 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2018
I earlier told u guys about my gf attitude... https://www.nairaland.com/4481555/ladies-dont-deserve-loved

after the whole issue, came back to her, asked for forgiveness over nd over even though i never did anything wrong, she earlier said shez not leaving, next she said she can't live with breakup,dat she needs somtime to get better, next she said is she dsnt need me anymore, wats d reason, she said there is no reason, that she just dsnt want me anymore. all this b/c of sm guy she met..
for over a week now, have tried moving on but really seemed 2me like the impossible, my life is broken apart now,with the kind of love i have for her, did everything i could to make her happy,, don't knw why most ladies are ungreatful.. soo down right now, don't know how to get over myself.. feel like disconnecting myself from this world
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by blackpanthar: 6:59pm On May 05, 2018
Meeehhn I feel your pain o but lemme laugh small

lolzzzzz hahahahahaha all these small shildren that will be claiming they are in relationship just because they have grown BEARDS n BOOBS.....
GUY sit up and wake yourself up from that sorrowful state.... MEN can only MOURN if the Lady was WORTH IT... you lost a HOE and you weeping like you lost a SISTER/WIFE.

YOU ARE TO BLAME.... what criteria did u use in entering relationship in the first place? BODY SHAPE, SEX? BEAUTY? COMPLEXION? or loneliness... you fall my hand o.... dont you know that YOU DO NOT GRAB THE PAD IF YOU CAN NOT PLAY THE GAME? You didnt even know the rules of the game... now she has dealt with you and claimed the medal of DUMPING U.... your self worth must be LOW for u to be this distraught .... YOUR VALUES ARE QUITE WEAK... I may sound hard BUT this is your panadol and it will cure your ignorance HEADACHE.

NEVER FALL IN LOVE IN YOUR HEART WITHOUT TAKING YOUR BRAIN ALONG. When a lady tells you NOTHING- There is EVERYTHING.
WHEN a Lady tells u- "ITS NOT YOU, ITS ME" then you should understand that ITS ACTUALLY YOU and she has simply watched and rehearsed from NOLLYWOOD o.

when a lady tells you she is confused then KNOW that IT WAS NOT AN ORDINARY ADVANCE that was done to her.. BUT the other guy may have given her the best sex or shown her a higher life than what she had with you....

LADIES pursue men that do not treat them special= RULE 101

LADIES pursue what they can not have because it gives them a sense of purpose and worth to date someone they do not deserve= RULE 102

ANY LADY(Married or Single) CAN BE WON OVER WITH MONEY or GREAT SEX..... only the most rare cases where she has core belief system then she would stand her ground over time = RULE 103

LADIES CHASE SECURITY and whatever they can define as a SECURE FUTURE IS WHAT THEY WILL PURSUE= RULE 104
GIVING YOUR HEART TO A LADY IS LIKE PLACING YOUR DESTINY ON A PENDULUM.

WEEP NO MORE, Go and succeed with your life to an intimidating level... SHE WILL HEAR AND COME BACK TO BEG but then u will NEVER be fooooooled again.

IF ONLY YOU READ THE RIGHT RELATIONSHIP BOOKS BEFORE JUMPING INTO RELATIONSHIP BY FEELINGS AND ERECTION.... you would not have been in this mess.

zerro:
I earlier told u guys about my gf attitude... https://www.nairaland.com/4481555/ladies-dont-deserve-loved

after the whole issue, came back to her, asked for forgiveness over nd over even though i never did anything wrong, she earlier said shez not leaving, next she said she can't live with breakup,dat she needs somtime to get better, next she said is she dsnt need me anymore, wats d reason, she said there is no reason, that she just dsnt want me anymore. all this b/c of sm guy she met..
for over a week now, have tried moving on but really seemed 2me like the impossible, my life is broken apart now,with the kind of love i have for her, did everything i could to make her happy,, don't knw why most ladies are ungreatful.. soo down right now, don't know how to get over myself.. feel like disconnecting myself from this world

7 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Help by biacan(f): 7:04pm On May 05, 2018
Only you can make you happy so live your life to the fullest hang out with friends......Better don't stay alone in a room because it's seems you're depress.....visit this instagram pages to break your boredom @maraji @welovetolaugh
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2018
biacan:
Only you can make you happy so live your life to the fullest hang out with friends......Better don't stay alone in a room because it's seems you're depress.....visit this instagram pages to break your boredom @maraji @welovetolaugh
yea.. have really been indoors for somtime now
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by horlahwaley(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2018
bruh, how could you allow ursef into a situation like dis, love for a lady? noo, not anymore. currently dating 3 ladies all of which can do anything for me still yet i dnt know who to choose. take heart bro with tym, get as many ladies as u can nd enjoy ursef. they aint worth loving.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Help by Cutehector(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2018
Hmm.. See wetin love dey do to person.. Chai. cheesy
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2018
horlahwaley:
bruh, how could you allow ursef into a situation like dis, love for a lady? noo, not anymore. currently dating 3 ladies all of which can do anything for me still yet i dnt know who to choose. take heart bro with tym, get as many ladies as u can nd enjoy ursef. they aint worth loving.
wish it was that easy for me
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by biacan(f): 7:15pm On May 05, 2018
zerro:

yea.. have really been indoors for somtime now
Try to go out and have some fun cheesy
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by austyn0(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2018
Oga,, after the help we offered with our posts last time you are still in this state?

I told you to endure it,, with time you will definitely get over her...

Is she the only person that gives you happiness in this world? Seek happiness sensibly elsewhere man and get over this shitty occurrence.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by UDUJ(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2018
zerro:

Here are some steps to take to get over your ex finally:

First of all:

Understand that breakups happen. You're not alone. A lot of people break up everyday, and the pain that comes is NEVER easy.
In fact, most of your relationships are going to end in breakups till you finally find the one you’re meant to be with.
It's a learning experience you have to learn sadly, but I want to let you know that you CAN get through this.
Very likely, though there are things to be improved upon, your breakup isn’t a reflection on you. Very likely, it has more to do with your ex than you.
All the breakups I have seen so far, I find, always have unhappiness leading to them.

Second:

Look at your feet. It's silly, but tell yourself you are still walking and breathing. Tell yourself that you are still alive right now, and losing your (supposed) other half isn't going to kill you.
You can get through this.

Third:

You need to numb your self for this. Be a robot and do this automatically. Push your feelings aside for a while.

Ready?

Cut off ALL contact.
Checklist (block and delete):
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Any other social media
Phone number
Whatsapp
Any physical item that reminds you of your ex, throw away or put into a box to put somewhere you won't look at for a long time

Harden your heart. THROW away anything that you don't want to keep and that hurts you.
Again, cut off ALL contact. Don't do the "let's be friends" thing. Third time: Cut off all contact.

Forth:

Allow yourself to grieve. Listen to sad songs, cry it out. Talk it out over and over again with close friends and family. Ask them to be there for you while you pull yourself together.
Tell your friends/family that you don't have the energy to call them, and you would appreciate if they checked in on you every few days. Believe me, the worst thing people can do is say "let me know if you need anything" at this period, even if they mean well.
Because at this time when you're feeling vulnerable, you can't quite stand the guilt of being a burden to people, nor do you have the energy to call anyone. So if your friends really want to help you, ask them to call you.

Fifth:
Happiness comes from within. What you are missing now, give it right back to yourself.
Feeling lonely? Hang out with friends.
Feeling sad and bored? Cheer yourself up by doing the things you absolutely love to do, that doesn't involve her.
The key is to feel independent and happy without her.

Sixth:
Now's a good time to get a support group. You can find some on Facebook or the internet.
Your friends are not going to like you being upset for long. Best that you join a support group who knows exactly how you are feeling as soon as you can.

Seventh:

The truth is, it really is not time, but ACTION, that truly determines how fast and well you will heal.
You can get over a 2-year relationship in a month, and a 4-year relationship in 2 days.
It is possible. You just need to believe that it is possible.

All the very best to you, and please be gentle with yourself!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I Need Your Help by austyn0(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2018
Cutehector:
Hmm.. See wetin love dey do to person.. Chai. cheesy
Laughs...You no go know how bitter leaf de taste until you taste am.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by BiafranBushBoy: 7:24pm On May 05, 2018
I can relate. Fuckingg frustrating!!!

Me sef don tire.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2018
austyn0:
Oga,, after the help we offered with our posts last time you are still in this state?

I told you to endure it,, with time you will definitely get over her...

Is she the only person that gives you happiness in this world? Seek happiness sensibly elsewhere man and get over this shitty occurrence.
blame myself for this, never pland 2 fall in love with any lady, but she was quiet convincing, wit no signs, all hapnd al of a sudden

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help by SoapQueen(f): 7:34pm On May 05, 2018
zerro:

blame myself for this, never pland 2 fall in love with any lady, but she was quiet convincing, wit no signs, all hapnd al of a sudden

Lol. It happens. Sorry! Take heart. Some people are just pretenders.

You will be fine.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2018
UDUJ:

First of all:

Understand that breakups happen. You're not alone. A lot of people break up everyday, and the pain that comes is NEVER easy.
In fact, most of your relationships are going to end in breakups till you finally find the one you’re meant to be with.
It's a learning experience you have to learn sadly, but I want to let you know that you CAN get through this.
Very likely, though there are things to be improved upon, your breakup isn’t a reflection on you. Very likely, it has more to do with your ex than you.
All the breakups I have seen so far, I find, always have unhappiness leading to them.

Second:

Look at your feet. It's silly, but tell yourself you are still walking and breathing. Tell yourself that you are still alive right now, and losing your (supposed) other half isn't going to kill you.

Third:

You need to numb your self for this. Be a robot and do this automatically. Push your feelings aside for a while.

Ready?

Cut off ALL contact.
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Any other social media
Phone number
Whatsapp
Any physical item that reminds you of your ex, throw away or put into a box to put somewhere you won't look at for a long time

Harden your heart. THROW away anything that you don't want to keep and that hurts you.
Again, cut off ALL contact. Don't do the "let's be friends" thing. Third time: Cut off all contact.

Forth:

Allow yourself to grieve. Listen to sad songs, cry it out. Talk it out over and over again with close friends and family. Ask them to be there for you while you pull yourself together.
Tell your friends/family that you don't have the energy to call them, and you would appreciate if they checked in on you every few days. Believe me, the worst thing people can do is say "let me know if you need anything" at this period, even if they mean well.
Because at this time when you're feeling vulnerable, you can't quite stand the guilt of being a burden to people, nor do you have the energy to call anyone. So if your friends really want to help you, ask them to call you.

Fifth:
Happiness comes from within. What you are missing now, give it right back to yourself.
Feeling sad and bored? Cheer yourself up by doing the things you absolutely love to do, that doesn't involve her.

Sixth:
Now's a good time to get a support group. You can find some on Facebook or the internet.
Your friends are not going to like you being upset for long. Best that you join a support group who knows exactly how you are feeling as soon as you can.

Seventh:

The truth is, it really is not time, but ACTION, that truly determines how fast and well you will heal.
You can get over a 2-year relationship in a month, and a 4-year relationship in 2 days.

tanks sooo much,rili love number 2..but i have a prob and dats is, i do see her arnd like 3x a week, do have some classes together.. how do i work on this, thats my weak point
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs...You no go know how bitter leaf de taste until you taste am.
rili wish he could understand but have learnt my lesson though in a bitter way
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by SoapQueen(f): 7:37pm On May 05, 2018
UDUJ:

First of all:

Second:

Third:

Ready?

Cut off ALL contact.
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Any other social media
Phone number
Whatsapp

Forth:

Fifth:

Sixth:

Seventh:

Are you a Carpenter? You hit the nail on the head. First thing I do is to delete numbers ( it's safer not to memorize numbers, lol).
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by austyn0(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2018
zerro:

Provided you are not a flirt, falling in love is not something you can control, fate plays tricks on we humans, even flirts get played when fate turns to their page in life, you just happened to have met and fell for a girl that shattered your life which is quite unfortunate...You are like this because you loved with just your heart excluding your head..... You will fall in love again, if fate permits it, believe you me, when next it happens use your head to help your heart... For now broh,, I once got over a girl I thought I couldn't live without, I strongly believe you can too..... FIGHTING
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2018
austyn0:
Provided you are not a flirt, falling in love is not something you can control, fate plays tricks on we humans, even flirts get played when fate turns to their page in life, you just happened to have met and fell for a girl that shattered your life which is quite unfortunate...You are like this because you loved with just your heart excluding your head..... You will fall in love again, if fate permits it, believe you me, when next it happens use your head to help your heart... For now broh,, I once got over a girl I thought I couldn't live without, I strongly believe you can too..... FIGHTING
tanks bro... trying my best

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help by OhiOfIhima: 7:46pm On May 05, 2018
Op, if what u wrote up dere is real... I can say u personally is ungrateful to ur own vr person.. How could a woman tell me she is done wit me n I still went ahead to beg her...impossible! When a woman say such emotionally she gone unless u too wanna play game wit her but talk of say love, oga u will continue hurting urself till u learn in a hard way.. Shikina

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help by austyn0(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2018
zerro:

tanks sooo much,rili love number 2..but i have a prob and dats is, i do see her arnd like 3x a week, do have some classes together.. how do i work on this, thats my weak point
You don't have to avoid her,, you are way stronger than that,, I want you to show her you can do so well without her,, infact I would like it if you inbox me let's take it private,, i have this insatiable urge of easing your pain.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2018
austyn0:
You don't have to avoid her,, you are way stronger than that,, I want you to show her you can do so well without her,, infact I would like it if you inbox me let's take it private,, i have this insatiable urge of easing your pain.
tanks bro.. how do i reach u?
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by Originalsly: 8:51pm On May 05, 2018
blackpanthar:
Meeehhn I feel your pain o but lemme laugh small

lolzzzzz hahahahahaha all these small shildren

Lol...you funny! ....but damn... you be stuffing bitter pill down his throat... that's the truth he needs to hear...but then again...he loves her soooo much...what can he see?
@Op...the writing is on the wall....read it.. learn...move on.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by Apina(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2018
undecided

Re: Guys I Need Your Help by deewhydoski(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2018
Mumu....kill yourself because of a girl.....I don't have time for rubbish.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2018
deewhydoski:
Mumu....kill yourself because of a girl.....I don't have time for rubbish.
tanks.. do appreciate
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by Brugo(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2018
cheesy

Lol @ disconnecting yourself from this world.

Ogbeni, go and sleep. You go dey alright.

If you hear other people's stories, you go laugh. Abeg just calm down. Don't go on a fùcking spree sha cos you might catch something that would actually disconnect you.

A cold bath and a glass of wine would set you right. Don't beg her no matter how needy you get.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2018
Brugo:
cheesy

Lol @ disconnecting yourself from this world.

Ogbeni, go and sleep. You go dey alright.

If you hear other people's stories, you go laugh. Abeg just calm down. Don't go on a fùcking spree sha cos you might catch something that would actually disconnect you.

A cold bath and a glass of wine would set you right. Don't beg her no matter how needy you get.
you ar right.. made a terrible mistake begging her..
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 6:05am On May 06, 2018
Tanks all for ur contributions.. feeling much better now, but still have a prob.. do see her around every week, dat myt Trigger the memories back
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2018
austyn0:
bro saw ur dm, dnt have d paswrd wit d mail anymor, u can reach me on whatsapp 0 8167133 760
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 06, 2018
This will pass too
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by Bluezy13(m): 9:26pm On May 06, 2018
Zerro, how service
He he he

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can a Chronic Masturbator Be Able To Impregnant A Lady? / Is This The End Me? / 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.