Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! (12342 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!! / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2020
Lord Jesus
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
jiggaz:
Yes i said it, The Rapture will happen very soon!! No generation has seen Israel come back as a nation. No other generation has seen Jerusalem reverting back to its original owners after 2000 years. We are that generation.

Those of you born in the 50's, in the 60's, in the 70's, you are the generation. And Jesus said "This generation will not pass away till all these things be fulfilled". Yes, you might say no one knows the day nor the hour. Yes you are very correct, no one knows. But the Bible says "About the times and the season, i will not have you ignorant my brethren". So we are in the season of the Rapture. Before the world gets worse and worse, and before the judgements in the book of Revelation starts, the Lord Jesus will rapture His church. Jesus is our bridegroom and we are His bride. There might be a nuclear war after the rapture because the bible says that one-third of the earth's population will be killed in the book of revelation.

My brothers and sisters, the Bible says that "We should assemble ourselves together, so much more as we see the day approaching". My brethren, i am seeing the day approaching!!! We are very near!! I can't wait to meet our Lord Jesus. I am sooo excited!!

The Rapture is not the Second Coming of Christ. The Second Coming of Christ is when Christ returns to earth with his raptured church and the Revived Roman Empire is here, probably in Europe. In the Revived Roman Empire will come a man called the Antichrist. He is Godless and evil but the Lord Jesus will destroy him. Then He will establish a Millennial Kingdom on Earth and He will rule for 1000 years. The Earth will become paradise as it was in the beginning.

So my believers in Christ.... We are very near... Our Blessed Hope is at the door.... The day of the rapture will be the happiest day in the life of belivers all over the world... Because that day will be the end of all Earth's struggle, stress and sufferings....

Abeg i can't wait any longer.... "Come, Oh Lord Jesus "
yes indeed the time is approaching
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
solite3:
yes indeed the time is approaching
Yes it is.
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2020
Morning
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yes it will...
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yes
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by bigfrancis21: 1:21am On Jul 05, 2020
Lol come of it. I’m sorry if this shocks you but Christianity of today has a lot of false doctrines that have been used to imprison the minds of its followers and keep them in perpetual fear. Rapture is false and isn’t going to happen, not even in year 10,545. Earth was created as a playground for souls and it’s here to stay. Sorry if this offended you in anyway.

2 Likes

Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2020
bigfrancis21:
Lol come of it. I’m sorry if this shocks you but Christianity of today has a lot of false doctrines that have been used to imprison the minds of its followers and keep them in perpetual fear. Rapture is false and isn’t going to happen, not even in year 10,545. Earth was created as a playground for souls and it’s here to stay. Sorry if this offended you in anyway.
lol no.. I am not offended... To each their belief.

1 Like

Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yessss
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2020
Yes!!!!!!
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yeah...
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by Judybash93(m): 1:59am On Nov 11, 2020
Jesus loved y'all do much, he came grin grin if you get it, just laugh, don't say anything
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by xproducer: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
I believe, based on Holy Scripture, that the second coming of the Lord JESUS CHRIST will usher the rapture, followed by the destruction of this present earth with its inhabitants that remain, followed by GOD's creation of the new earth & new heavens (Isaiah 65:17), and then New Jerusalem (Revelation 3:12, Revelation 21:2), containing all true children of GOD is established.

1000 years is not to be understood literally - but metaphorically, i.e. for a long time! When the Lord JESUS returns - it's "game over"!

"For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are [a]asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words." - 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

"Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, 15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.” - Jude 1:14-15

=============================
jiggaz:
Yes i said it, The Rapture will happen very soon!! No generation has seen Israel come back as a nation. No other generation has seen Jerusalem reverting back to its original owners after 2000 years. We are that generation.

Those of you born in the 50's, in the 60's, in the 70's, you are the generation. And Jesus said "This generation will not pass away till all these things be fulfilled". Yes, you might say no one knows the day nor the hour. Yes you are very correct, no one knows. But the Bible says "About the times and the season, i will not have you ignorant my brethren". So we are in the season of the Rapture. Before the world gets worse and worse, and before the judgements in the book of Revelation starts, the Lord Jesus will rapture His church. Jesus is our bridegroom and we are His bride. There might be a nuclear war after the rapture because the bible says that one-third of the earth's population will be killed in the book of revelation.

My brothers and sisters, the Bible says that "We should assemble ourselves together, so much more as we see the day approaching". My brethren, i am seeing the day approaching!!! We are very near!! I can't wait to meet our Lord Jesus. I am sooo excited!!

The Rapture is not the Second Coming of Christ. The Second Coming of Christ is when Christ returns to earth with his raptured church and the Revived Roman Empire is here, probably in Europe. In the Revived Roman Empire will come a man called the Antichrist. He is Godless and evil but the Lord Jesus will destroy him. Then He will establish a Millennial Kingdom on Earth and He will rule for 1000 years. The Earth will become paradise as it was in the beginning.

So my believers in Christ.... We are very near... Our Blessed Hope is at the door.... The day of the rapture will be the happiest day in the life of belivers all over the world... Because that day will be the end of all Earth's struggle, stress and sufferings....

Abeg i can't wait any longer.... "Come, Oh Lord Jesus "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does "The Wages Of Sin Is Death" Really Means / Behold The Richest Pastors In Nigeria! / There Will Be Sex In Heaven!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.