Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

I'm Feeling Suicidal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling Suicidal (9951 Views)

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by sirBLUNT: 1:54pm On May 06, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
You can have your palms read . you can even find out if you'll die a violent or peaceful death . Nothing just happens . You will not die when it's not your time . Look around you , it's evident. If your second house is in Scorpio ,you're likely to experience financial setbacks early in life.
We've heard of people killed by lightning . We've seen rich people commit suicide . none of these happened by chance.
hmmm where can i have my palms read?
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 06, 2018
-
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by XhosaNostra(f): 2:00pm On May 06, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
ask XhosaNostra

There're phone apps for that. They scan your palm & I must say, the one I used was spot on on many things.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by sirBLUNT: 2:00pm On May 06, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
ask XhosaNostra
thanks i will do just that..any link to check the complete natal chart?
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by XhosaNostra(f): 2:01pm On May 06, 2018
sirBLUNT:
thanks i will do just that..any link to check the complete natal chart?

Cafe astrology is a good site.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by sirBLUNT: 2:04pm On May 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Cafe astrology is a good site.
ok,whats the name of the palms app?
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Warripikin08(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
ask XhosaNostra
Big boss abeg you fit tell me my own, I was born June 20.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 06, 2018
-
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by makydebbie(f): 2:15pm On May 06, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Somewhere else biko.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Thegamingorca(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Somewhere else biko.

Sorry if I rushed you
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by makydebbie(f): 2:24pm On May 06, 2018
AyamConfidence:
babe life is not trash....there's more to it

Ion know how to even explain it but one thing I'm sure of is that nothing lasts forever....even if it's bad now...things will get better

I know you might have heard that a lot so let me just scare you.... suicide issa big sin
But things don't really get better do they?

Thanks dear.

Thegamingorca:

Sorry if I rushed you
It's okay, you can modify.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 06, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't know sef, since yesterday I've been feeling the same way. Sometimes I feel this life isn't worth the whole stress.

Sad.
What is the matter ?
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Warripikin08(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
are you currently depressed? what's your situation>
little depressed for now because of disappointment. You know things don't always go as plan. But am not really that depressed
But as for the month march to April little thongs make me smile but this month I nor fit dey smile again. But happy say I nor dey carry dey smile anyhow because I like to dey look serious.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 06, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't know sef, since yesterday I've been feeling the same way. Sometimes I feel this life isn't worth the whole stress.

Sad.

My lady please don't even think anything negative.....always remember to God whenever you feel that way tongue
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by XhosaNostra(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2018
sirBLUNT:
ok,whats the name of the palms app?

It's this one.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by makydebbie(f): 2:45pm On May 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

My lady please don't even think anything negative.....always remember to God whenever you feel that way tongue
Thanks sis.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Warripikin08(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
are you currently depressed? what's your situation>
little depressed for now because of disappointment. You know things don't always go as plan. But am not really that depressed
But as for the month march to April little things make me smile but this month I nor fit dey smile again. But i happy say I nor dey carry dey smile anyhow because I like to dey look serious.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
You feel suicidal, I feel broke!

I think mine is worse.
Hmm.. If I was to choose, I won't think twice. I'll prefer to be broke.

I know how many opportunities passed me by because I'm not physically fit. #WastedGraduate
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by teekay213(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2018
greiboy:
Bro, in case you are still considering it, I have a really strong rope that can do the job wink

Feel free to ask
an animal is better than you.

You stupid goat.

You have no element of humane in you.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 06, 2018
teekay213:

You stupid goat.

I am familiar with the work of the op

He has two different monikers
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
Bros.. Abeg wetin be your problem? Is it money matter?
health issues bro. I gave a vague description of my situation because I'm well aware of how nairalanders react
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by igetjoyfromthis: 5:22pm On May 06, 2018
EmergencyCase:
health issues bro. I gave a vague description of my situation because I'm well aware of how nairalanders react

Go kill yourself. You will do everyone a whole lot of good by disappearing forever and save us the agony of your useless depressing posts angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Sugar97(f): 5:39pm On May 06, 2018
teekay213:

You stupid goat.

I didn't like his comment too... but u really didn't have to call him such names

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 06, 2018
teekay213:

You stupid goat.

Do you know anything about this EmergencyCase guy? Maybe you should start by going through all his depressing and pathetic posts before commenting like a he-goat. angry

The EmergencyCase dude is an attention seeker with inferiority complex issues. Maybe just maybe next time you will read and observe first before making a complete fool of yourself angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 06, 2018
EmergencyCase:
in the past when I hear that people commit suicide, I just laugh. Then, I used to wonder why one will take his own life. Events in my life in the last two and half years has made me see reasons why they do so........

Pls respond to my PM.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by sacajawea: 7:06pm On May 06, 2018
Trying doing something like something really great for others within your means that is if you can of course it has a positive
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by AyamConfidence(m): 8:52pm On May 06, 2018
makydebbie:

Thanks dear.

to tell you the truth....I think it gets better....you just have to believe and work towards a better life

It might not go as planned at first but as long as you do not give up HOPE.....I'm positive it'll get better
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 06, 2018
I feel you op, these days I just shut myself in the house and avoid everyone, if not for Marijuana God knows I would have done something stupid to end things. We are living in a country that's bent on making things hard . especially when everyone around you is going places and its not like you're doing nothing, you're making massive moves but nothing happens. My greatest fear right now is running out of Marijuana because am not sure what I will use to keep sane; tramadol, codeine

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 06, 2018
makydebbie:

Thanks dear.

It's okay, you can modify.

I think its mostly wishful thinking , I yell people things will get better, just to play my part, deep down I don't think it will without some massive radical change.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by M2dX(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
March 7, broke (super broke), i am not sad , i am not happy, i am scared , anxiety, kind of confuse , what dose that mean ? Pls
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by UDUJ(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2018
pcguru1:
I feel you op, these days I just shut myself in the house and avoid everyone, if not for Marijuana God knows I would have done something stupid to end things. We are living in a country that's bent on making things hard . especially when everyone around you is going places and its not like you're doing nothing, you're making massive moves but nothing happens. My greatest fear right now is running out of Marijuana because am not sure what I will use to keep sane; tramadol, codeine

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 06, 2018
UDUJ:

grin grin grin grin

Lol I got the same pix on my phone. I swear I think about those times mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Girls Exposed B00bs At Amber Rose Slvt Walk (18+) See Photos / Is This Ritual Or The White Garment Church Is A Place Of Blessings / Meet My Lovely Fiance (A Prank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.