Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! (5786 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
I'm feeling that he is deeply inlove with me but he hasn't asked me out!

Have known him for five years,(...Just as friends).
We chat frequently on Facebook, virtually everyday.
He smiles alot to my silly jokes.He likes staring at me alot.
Always in the habit of giving me compliment about my dressess.
Always playing soft and funny towards me, so kind and caring towards me.
But he hasn't told me he loves me,
Or are those not the signs that a guy is Inlove? Cuz I'm sure those are the signs.
Why didn't he ask me out? He is 24! and I'm 20!
I'm very sure is a single virgin guy (churchy guy),cuz he told me.
But why hasn't he confess to me that he loves me?
Is just so annoying! I love him so much,but I just want him to confess his feelings first to me before I confess mine.
I need the reason why he's doing that to me.What could possibly be the reason? Please help. I'm loving to know the reason.
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Westernlove: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
What's wrong In making the first move and confessing your feelings to him hun? Will you die If you do so? Nigerian ladies, Una just like to dey Vex person at times.....

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by jotfas(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
What I'll advice u do is u give him d green light nd wait nd see if he would respond. If not let him be.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
jotfas:
What I'll advice u do is u give him d green light nd wait nd see if he would respond. If not let him be.

I have done that already!
Why hasn't he responded?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Rickjordan(m): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
He is scared of getting a no from you, we all have been there cheesy...
Let me give you a little secret since you gals aren't brave enough to .... Tell him the same thing you wrote up there and asking him for advice, but switch yourself as your friend and himself with another guy...ask him what he thinks is wrong with the guy for not opening up to your friend, because your friend loves the guy too..... If he failed to open up to you later.. then he never really likes you or he must have swallowed the red pill n his game is working on you cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by jotfas(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Then, let him be. He should be man enough 2 approach lady.
Sususy:

I have done that already!
Why hasn't he responded?
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Jayjezey: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
If u can't confess to him first, then why the fvck are u bringing this to NL... If only you'd swallow ur ego and pride and drop this stupid sense of entitlement and tell him how u feel, then you'd know how he feels about u and if he's interested in something more than friendship.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Someone once said and I quote; “If you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love am o. It does no crime, no crime at all” - African China, 1953

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Child play things
I gues both of you are not matured for dating

I gues that why he didn’t ask you out
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Ningen(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Isn't it obvious to you??

You're are the one in love with him.
Get off your high horse and ask him out.

Your emotions are just all over the place. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:
What's wrong In making the first move and confessing your feelings to him hun? Will you die If you do so? Nigerian ladies, Una just like to dey Vex person at times.....

I was thinking it's a huge turn off to men.
I'm too proud to confess my feeling first sef
Na men suppose confess feeling to women first,not the other way around...
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by DanseMacabre(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
cheesy

In popular parlance, the guy is a simp. grin

As ssuuch, you go wait till you lose weight be that.

Man up! grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by StrongandMighty: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
jotfas:
Then, let him be. He should be man enough 2 approach lady.

So for your mind now you don talk sense abi?
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by BigJoe19: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
He is carefully taking his time, nuturing the chick so it can get sweet on harvest day.
The guy doesn't love you, he just wants to fvck you. Considering the way you are drooling over him, he is going to use you for a very long time before friendzoning you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Child play things
I gues both of you are not matured for dating

I gues that why he didn’t ask you out

Really?? Mutured??
Expound!

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Deicide: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sususy:

Ok die lonely
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by vanida6: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:
go vex nah,infact go hug transforming wit ur vex,,,,who cares
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
dating this dating that... 2 months later ur puna will be scratching u for a diff dikk and you'll break that niqqa's heart apart

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
hmm
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
undecided
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by BigJoe19: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sususy:

He confess his feelings to you or you confess to him, guy that would dump would do it anyway.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Starz825(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sususy:

Its doesnt matter if u make the first move...depending on the guy though....
See now its still the same..
You give him greenlight, he comes to get you...even at this if he is gonna cheat he is still gonna cheat...
You do the asking out, he says yeah yeah lets have it...if he is gonna cheat he is still gonna cheat...same goes to if he is gonna stay...you never can tell anyway....
For me dating becomes easier when a lady gives me the greenlight herself or she comes to ask me out....if she is my type of girl and i notice afterwards that we are compatible then we move ....
But becareful if u are going for him...make sure u nt forcing him to love you...its wrong for both gender to force someone to love them.....love should flow naturally.....

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
He is carefully taking his time, nuturing the chick so it can get sweet on harvest day.
The guy doesn't love you, he just wants to fvck you. Considering the way you are drooling over him, he is going to use you for a very long time before friendzoning you.
drooling?? I'm not that stupid to do that . I'm a little bit playing hard to get,and he has never demanded for sex .He's not that type of human...
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
He's just scared you say no, maybe if he ask you out you go wan form small and that alone can kill his ego. Give him greenlight and if he does no form accept once
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by BigJoe19: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sususy:
drooling?? I'm not that stupid to do that . I'm a little bit playing hard to get,and he has never demanded for sex .He's not that type of human...
You never Sabi, everything na game, when the guy starts e go shock you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by winosport: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
I hope you not projecting your feelings towards him... You do know that guys actually do friend zone girls- like that's a thing
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
SmellySperm:
dating this dating that...
2 months later ur puna will be scratching u for a diff dikk
and you'll break that niqqa's heart apart

We are both Christians.Fornication is an abomination.I don't intend to have such dirty relationship with him.Just chaste!
Just love to have platonic relationship with him till marriage we can then...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by baralatie(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
0KNM:
Someone once said and I quote; “If you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love am o. It does no crime, no crime at all” - African China, 1953
if you be man o!
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by baralatie(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sususy:

We are both Christians.Fornication is an abomination.I don't intend to have such dirty relationship with him.Just chaste!
Just love to have platonic relationship with him till marriage we can then...
which one is love in Pluto?
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
baralatie:

if you be man o!

Who said only men can?
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Sususy(f): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
winosport:
I hope you not projecting your feelings towards him... You do know that guys actually do friend zone girls- like that's a thing

Oh my God!
Re: I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! by Westernlove: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Way We Are Insultng Girls For This Section Sweet Me Die Help (pictures) / Any Advice For This 'pregnant' Girl? / 15 Ways To Seduce A Man & Make Him Crazy For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.