Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad (63905 Views)

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad by lloydhassan(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2018
WalterEmmanuel:
Someone cannot run mad in peace again undecided grin

Re: Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad by Dre183(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2018
The way at which people run mad at Lekki Axis is at Alarming rate... I smell ritual
Re: Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad by bakayokoko: 3:40pm On May 06, 2018
YAHOO ➕
Re: Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad by real777(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2018
Fast lane don't pay long term. Those days when I was growing up we hear of rich men

But these days na rich boys gangs. Everything na money.

You don't do positive productive brain or hand work yet you want to be a millionaire or billionaire

If only money will guarantee my longevity or good health or protection oh I would have love it myself but shockingly, when it comes to this aspect of life money seems to be very useless & so why the filthy path?

The love of money is the root of all evil & genesis of short life span amongst Nigeria youths

Spent some hours in a mortuary & you will shocked the number of young dead bodies that is deposited & is like that every other day.

Our ancestors could not afford bicycle yet they lived a fulfilled & well aged life

Poverty is not a sin. If you refused to wait you will waste & start all over if you lucky to have second chance
Re: Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad by Etizz: 5:19pm On May 06, 2018
Why is it dat they always mad inside the car and den runs out...?

Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7