Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (51695 Views)

Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Emeka Ike Shades Ex Wife As He Dedicates Award To “all The Loving Men & Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by OboOlora(f): 9:18am On May 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by papiwyte(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2018
Baddest..... I rest my case

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by freeman95(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
am seriously not happy because

I spend 4hrs of my time watching this useless, nonsense award last night and There's no award that goes to Igbo musician and am not please with it, tribalism even in our Music industry then Nigeria is finish already.

Fuc:ckoff headies 2018

Hahahaha which igbo artist is out there repping...

Oh I forgot

ZORO

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Printerscanner: 9:18am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

They said Wizkid is stupid for dating Tiwa savage but this guy own is foolishness

Hope you guys know that there's no award that goes to musician from East.

Fuc.k off Headies 2018

No award went to a musician from the East, are you MAD? Is it you award? Must you bring tribalism to everything? Is it also Buhari that marginalized musicians from the East? Pls don't get me angry this morning.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Diso60090(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

They said Wizkid is stupid for dating Tiwa savage but this guy own is foolishness

Fuc.k off Headies 2018

Which one come from east?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by freeman95(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
am seriously not happy because

I spend 4hrs of my time watching this useless, nonsense award last night and There's no award that goes to Igbo musician and am not please with it, tribalism even in our Music industry then Nigeria is finish already.

Fuc:ckoff headies 2018

Which igbo artiste then for give....

Zoro abi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Nobody: 9:20am On May 06, 2018
Headies Award of the Yorubas by the Yorubas and for the Yorubas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2018
emerged01:

Praiz is from Bornu abi?
stop saying nonsense and fix up your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by kennyblaze007(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2018
mrtomola:
It seems AYO ANIMASAHUN is having issues with lots of Artistes. HEADIES yesterday was really boring.

Where u watch ur own?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Queenext: 9:21am On May 06, 2018
Davido hit the nail.

Greedy folks,when an artiste is sick,they won't show,till death,and be using the death to gather fame.
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by koolaid87: 9:21am On May 06, 2018
Givers never lack
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Brugo(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

Fuc.k off Headies 2018

Igbo mentality sha. Nobody noticed this until you wrote this nonsense. Hope we won't see boycott Heading hash tag soon. I know how emotional you guys can be.

We won't be surprised if you organise your own Biafran HAYdeez to celebrate your musicians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Towncrier007(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

Fuc.k off Headies 2018

Your brain fell on the floor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Learners(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2018
If left hand washes right hand, right hand will also wash left hand. No body that makes it at the top, everybody started from a scratch. Meaning learn how to be ur brothers keeper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by mrtomola(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2018
kennyblaze007:

Where u watch ur own?

My black and while box TV grin
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by ZeeBaba17(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2018
[quote author=OKorowanta post=67321071]He is carrying a lot of people and artistes along.
If not for anything he's won my heart over.
So many greedy ones out there especially dat 2face who has garnered enough money to have at least five artistes on his radar but na lie,he no gree sign any artiste.
He loves chopping alone.
Same thing goes to Psquare.
Yeye pipo.

Tubaba hypertek record once housed. Dammy Krane and now Dammy Vee is signed onto it. it's not everyone that can manage artist I believe you can still support upcoming artist by featuring in their song at no cost and helping them blow which tuface does from time to time, some of these pple that sign artist to their label just wanna make money from them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by dapolaw(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

Fuc.k off Headies 2018

So is there any award that goes up north or down South?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by obowunmi(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2018
What happened to the man Davido owes 45 million naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2018
Towncrier007:

Your brain fell on the floor
Brugo:

Igbos and their mentality sha. Nobody noticed this until you wrote this nonsense. Hope we won't see boycott Heading hash tag soon. I know how emotional you guys can be.

We won't be surprised if you organise your own Biafran HAYdeez to celebrate your musicians.
freeman95:

Which igbo artiste then for give....

Zoro abi
Diso60090:

Printerscanner:

No award went to a musician from the East, are you MAD? Is it you award? Must you bring tribalism to everything? Is it also Buhari that marginalized musicians from the East? Pls don't get me angry this morning.
freeman95:

Oh I forgot

ZORO

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
freeman95:

Oh I forgot

ZORO

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
you guys are stupid

No true Igbo Son or daughter will quote me foolishly this morning.

The fact and truth is headies is tribalism award argue with your life.

Don't know why I even reply to this yoruba guys this early morning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2018
dapolaw:

So is there any award that goes up north or down South?
see if you Don't watched the show last night I will advice you not to quote me this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by 9iceDaniel: 9:30am On May 06, 2018
Olamide and kiss Daniel did not win anything and nobody is crying about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Okoyeebos: 9:31am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

Fuc.k off Headies 2018

BiggerbossAmani:
you guys are stupid

The fact and true is headies is tribalism award argue with your life.

This one thinks awards are given the way you miscreants buy chieftaincy titles in your village.

Yorubas have won 13 Grammys
No single Igbo has won a single Grammy's.
Are Americans marginalising you too?

Awards are not given on the basis of nepotism and tribe. It's something most of you Igbo illiterates don't understand.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Diso60090(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
you guys are stupid

The fact and true is headies is tribalism award argue with your life.

You never answer my question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2018
Diso60090:

You never answer my question

which what

Award or Musician
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Infiniteee: 9:34am On May 06, 2018
Thank God they didn't give to the science students prefect... Make fight for no dey... cheesy
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Diso60090(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2018
Queenext:
Davido hit the nail.

Greedy folks,when an artiste is sick,they won't show,till death,and be using the death to gather fame.

If you nor get money hide your face
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Diso60090(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
which what

Award or Musician

Musician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Nobody: 9:35am On May 06, 2018
Already crying like pigs. Yeye ipobian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by oluwasegun007(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2018
emerged01:
Praiz,Chris Ubosi and MI Na wetin?
No mind am....
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Naijawoven: 9:37am On May 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Peller With 6 Gorgeous Ladies (Photo) / Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose / Tonto Dikeh Drops Flower At Dowen Schoolgate To Celebrate Sylvester's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.