Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (51706 Views)

Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Emeka Ike Shades Ex Wife As He Dedicates Award To “all The Loving Men & Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2018
BarrackGhost:

See pot calling kettle black. You think everybody on NL is jobless and lazy like you.

Instead of fixing your miserable life, you are on NL promoting tribalism.

I am not responsible for predicament, don't transfer your frustration to me.
how far bro

I don't promote tribalism here brotherly

Let leave headies, it has come and gone bro

So how this Sunday go be cheesy cheesy
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by ruthkufe: 2:02pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by speedchariot(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
They were busy selling their song to Davido
Drchristian:

The east doesn't have artist at all...mention one single artist from the eastern region that deserve an award? male or female?
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by pretty16(f): 2:40pm On May 06, 2018
Amazing guy. God keep blessing your hustle.
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by ufuosman(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2018
Well said
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by emelda86(f): 3:14pm On May 06, 2018
Drchristian:

seriously hating, jealousy from u people is so bad..if any Igbo artist deserves it he will win.

No hit from your eastern favourite artist "PHYNO" that always compete with Olamide this year.

Check Olamide WO, Science students amongst others alone.

Also no female artists from the east that will compete with the likes of Yemi Alade, Niniola, Simi, Tiwa savage, Seyi shey among many others.

You people should stop this.

tongue u & who is competing abeg shift make I see road biko maka akpi i'gba gi
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by emelda86(f): 3:16pm On May 06, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Lol
E don pain this one.

Nobel laureate, una no get.
Grammy's nothing for Una
Headies sef, una dey cry.

I really feel for you o.
Ndo.

E pain you & your entire generation wetin consign we two Oga dey your lane if u no want taste my bitter nature
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Trinidan: 3:19pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

They said Wizkid is stupid for dating Tiwa savage but this guy own is foolishness

Hope you guys know that there's no award that goes to musician from East.

Fuc.k off Headies 2018

Common sense is what you lack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Okoyeebos: 3:35pm On May 06, 2018
emelda86:

E pain you & your entire generation wetin consign we two Oga dey your lane if u no want taste my bitter nature

Omo Igbo, don't kill yourself over this small matter o.

Which yeye bitter nature you get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by emelda86(f): 3:46pm On May 06, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Omo Igbo, don't kill yourself over this small matter o.

Which yeye bitter nature you get?

U wan see am

Oya wait make I bring am come...

U still dey wait...
grin
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by jke001: 4:38pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

They said Wizkid is stupid for dating Tiwa savage but this guy own is foolishness

Hope you guys know that there's no award that goes to musician from East.

Fuc.k off Headies 2018
please tell me someone from the east that had a successful 2017 ...the fact is that lagos is actually the base of Nigeria music and it is dominated by Yorubas...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by DonXavi(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2018
OKorowanta:
He is carrying a lot of people and artistes along.
If not for anything he's won my heart over.
So many greedy ones out there especially dat 2face who has garnered enough money to have at least five artistes on his radar but na lie,he no gree sign any artiste.
He loves chopping alone.
Same thing goes to Psquare.
Yeye pipo.
In some cases, when one comes from a poor family it's hard for that person to have free hand in helping others. Davido came from a wealthy family, he has seen it all right from childhood. I think that's the reason he sees material acquisition as nothing and thus helps a lot of young people around him to come up.
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Emilokoiyawon: 4:45pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I believe in that useless one Nigeria before but for this one let me just hear anybody that will say that rubbish for my side again

Did you believe in one nigeria when there were 4 igbos out of 5 finalists in BBNaija 2018?

1 Like

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 06, 2018
emelda86:

tongue u & who is competing abeg shift make I see road biko maka akpi i'gba gi
this painment is bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by emelda86(f): 4:58pm On May 06, 2018
Drchristian:

this painment is bad.

Does it hurt dear
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by victrick105: 5:01pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Emilokoiyawon: 5:02pm On May 06, 2018
Instead of these IPIGs to tell their artists to go into the studio and come out with good music, they are here crying tribalims tongue
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by victrick105: 5:12pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by onatisi(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2018
pretty16:
Amazing guy. God keep blessing your hustle.
they call him frog voice but yet he keeps on winning awards upon awards every year
they say that he cant and doesn't write his songs but yet he keeps churning out hits tracks year in year out
they say he is just lucky and will soon fade out but for almost 7 years now he has been on the stage and is still getting stronger
majority of his those who went on stage with him to collect that award will never in their lives have been on that headies award podium if not for davido.
this is a wake up call to everyone that you dont have to get old before you achieve greatness. you can help others raise and in return they wont let you go down .

1 Like

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Okoyeebos: 6:02pm On May 06, 2018
victrick105:

oga... Sade adu is an half caste, reps the UK and doesn't really recognize Nigeria, so that's a Britain Award not Nigeria, the rest of the acts you mentioned never won a Grammy, wizkid was nominated for a Grammy but he never won it, nomination is different from winning... the rest you mentioned might have won it, but it was clearly not through any Nigerian or African genre, only the likes of fela, femi kuti and wizkid came close to winning it...hope you get it now... no Nigerian full blood has won such a prestigious award with there shitty songs

You first typed this: "... The rest of the acts you mentioned never won a Grammy... "

You now typed this: "... The rest you mentioned might have won it..."

Are you sure you're mentally okay?

Instead of arguing like an illiterate and disgracing yourself online, why don't you use Google and stop making a fool of yourself.

Yorubas have been winning Grammys before Wizkid was nominated and you're here typing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Okoyeebos: 6:04pm On May 06, 2018
victrick105:

oga... Sade adu reps Britain her mothers land and not Nigeria, the rest of the people mentioned there, I never here there name b4, so na u know whether na osun state Grammy them win abi na oyo ...and plz, never compare your yeye tribe to igbo, it's like comparing Bugatti to peugout 504

Nobel Laureate, una no get.
Grammy's, you don't have a single 1 and we get 13.
Presently, the World Heavyweight Champion is a Yoruba man.

You're a mediocre wawa yoot from a long line of nonentities.
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by jagua200m: 6:13pm On May 06, 2018
must you mention choima?
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by victrick105: 6:48pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Okoyeebos: 6:52pm On May 06, 2018
victrick105:

oga... I don't reply immature comments like yours, greatness is an individual thing not an ethnic stuff... but for the record... Chinua Achebes things fall apart was ranked one of the best books of recent,your so called Nobel Laurette Soyinka's book never appeared, what about the name that chimamanda adichie has carved for herself, talk about the birth of nollywood with the production of living in bondage in 1992 by the igbos, talk about great actors like Genevieve nnaji, Jim iyke and co., talk about innoson motors, talk about great footballers like Kanu, amoukachi etc... talk about a tribe that made Nigeria stand still for three years during the civil war, though they lost, but there bravery made it taste like victory, unlike your so called great tribe, that wallowed in fear and hunger in Lagos during the 1993 election crisis all because of rumors of war.... talk about comparing the "brave" Yorubas to the ''good for nothing'' igbos..then you really need to get your head examined.... you don't compare goats to lions...because you won one Nobel Prize and you are beating your chest up and down, I love my tribe because we don't measure our greatness based on a whitemans standard, we are independent and blessed with naturally born business men and women like okonjo iwela(who once and still works in the World Bank)... a good example is when your tribe were busy waiting for the whites man's recognition in Hollywood and we were busy creating nollywood ...oga, you can argue with your keypad

Gather your illogical thoughts together, write in proper paragraphs, type coherently. Maybe you'll be fortunate enough to get a response from me.
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by victrick105: 6:57pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by victrick105: 7:01pm On May 06, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Gather your illogical thoughts together, write in proper paragraphs, type coherently. Maybe you'll be fortunate enough to get a response from me.

people like you try to make others look like a fool just to prove your point... but forget my 'illogical ' and 'poor' grammar, what I said above, is it true or false?
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Okoyeebos: 7:01pm On May 06, 2018
victrick105:

won't be surprised that who I am chatting with was born in 2006...like I said b4 no Nigerian has won the Grammy provided we are talking of the Nigerian Music Industry,.

Age is not synonymous with wisdom and you're a living proof. What have you achieved apart from disgracing yourself about. For all you know, I may even be older than your father.

Yorubas have 13 Grammys, Igbos have none. Iy doesn't matter if the Yorubas are beating bàtà drums in the Caribbean or they're playing with sticks in Detroit, they're Yorubas and you losers have nothing to show.

Suck it up and cry yourself to sleep.
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by pretty16(f): 9:48pm On May 06, 2018
onatisi:

they call him frog voice but yet he keeps on winning awards upon awards every year
they say that he cant and doesn't write his songs but yet he keeps churning out hits tracks year in year out
they say he is just lucky and will soon fade out but for almost 7 years now he has been on the stage and is still getting stronger
majority of his those who went on stage with him to collect that award will never in their lives have been on that headies award podium if not for davido.
this is a wake up call to everyone that you dont have to get old before you achieve greatness. you can help others raise and in return they wont let you go down .

True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts / Millions Of Naira Nkechi Blessing Made At Her Shop Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.