Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

"Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says (21624 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by pussyAvenger: 2:44pm On May 06, 2018
Ndi oshi ndi oshi

2 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by HeWrites(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Men will always find away to shy away from their responsibilities nawa for now adays men sha

Nowadays NOT Now adays

5 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2018
Well said

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by MrMystrO(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2018
Newpride:
This has bn their usual attitude.

They want gender equality that will never happen.

The very day women begins to pay bride price, the very day men can also carry baby in their belle, then their equality can come to reality.

You deserve an award for this post.

2 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:49pm On May 06, 2018
MrMystrO:

You deserve an award for this post.
Mystro could you please explain the meaning of your signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Petrepaulae: 2:49pm On May 06, 2018
You are right man.
HeWrites:
According to a Twitter user, women want equality only when it is to their advantage.

He based his sentiments on the opinion that women in relationships won't agree to split the financial burden.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/women-want-equality-only-when-it-suits-them-man-says.html

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Ehmmm invest it in that fix deposit acct in the bank nah cheesy
so fixed deposit is the kind of advise that you would give your husband... Kwantinue
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Miffia(f): 2:50pm On May 06, 2018
cheesy
Is that so?
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by martineverest(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2018
true....Nigerian woken aren't ready for gender equality

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Men will always find away to shy away from their responsibilities nawa for now adays men sha

You can see what the OP is talking about. Why their responsibilities instead of our responsibilities. grin

8 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Petrepaulae: 2:51pm On May 06, 2018
You are right man.
HeWrites:
According to a Twitter user, women want equality only when it is to their advantage.

He based his sentiments on the opinion that women in relationships won't agree to split the financial burden.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/women-want-equality-only-when-it-suits-them-man-says.html

you are very right man

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by martineverest(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2018
IamD18:
They are naturally selfish, that's why they'll always want a man to be kind to their own siblings and family members, but will frown when the man spends on his siblings.

Bottom line is; Nigerian frustrated feminists wants equal benefits, but not equal responsibilities
u nailed it with ur final paragraph

2 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by EmperorKpee(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2018
Don't mind them, when it comes to carrying bags of cements, it is then they know their real equals. When it comes to sharing dividends, they come up with the imaginary equality theories.

12 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Unlimited22: 2:54pm On May 06, 2018
Why are they all avoiding this thread?

4 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On May 06, 2018
Want equal number of women CEO as men, but we never hear the agitation for equal number of well-diggers and trailer drivers or equal number of women assigned to chase Boko Haram. That one na men work

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by MrMystrO(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Mystro could you please explain the meaning of your signature.

Ohh it's a Quote i got from Sherlock Holmes that struck me deeply. It means there's nothing that could be more deceptive than what everybody believes to be "True". In essence the Biggest Lies are Usually what Everyone believes to be the "Obvious" Truth. It's a very Powerful Quote and an indispensable tool to people who comprehend it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Unlimited22: 2:56pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:
hi
Oga you reach here?
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by CSTR1003: 2:56pm On May 06, 2018
Very true.

I remember on that thread where I wrote that women should also give their men assurance instead of waiting for the man all the time.

No single lady on that thread gave me accolades.

it was only the men for obvious reasons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 2:57pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
so fixed deposit is the kind of advise that you would give your husband... Kwantinue
What kind of advice do you need again... or you want me to advise you to use the money and pack olosho undecided
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On May 06, 2018
Unlimited22:

Oga you reach here?

Na you I follow reach here
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Kazim88: 2:58pm On May 06, 2018
Either they say "Are you not the man of the house" or "Am I the one marrying myself"

Confuse Nigerian Women...

And if you insist on "true" equity... they would scream blue murder... report you to the world... that you are wicked....

#only_in_Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by sinkhole: 2:58pm On May 06, 2018
The truth is that all human beings are selfish, almost everybody will advocate for something because it suits them at that particular time!
Only a very rare small number of people will fight for what does not really benefit them but of immense benefit to others!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Unlimited22: 2:58pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na you I follow reach here
LOL. What's your take?
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:00pm On May 06, 2018
MrMystrO:

Ohh it's a Quote i got from Sherlock Holmes that struck me deeply. It means there's nothing that could be more deceptive than what everybody believes to be "True". In essence the Biggest Lies are Usually what Everyone believes to be True. It's a very Powerful Quote and an indispensable tool to people who comprehend it.
Okay but because everyone believes something to be a truth may not necessarily mean that it could be a genuine truth but I get the message now don't mind me.I would look for the quote from Sherlock Holmes don't know much about him but I have heard of that name before thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On May 06, 2018
Unlimited22:

LOL. What's your take?

See my initial post you quoted, It has been edited
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by emperooooooooor: 3:01pm On May 06, 2018
Biologically men and women are different. I don't know why it is very difficult to come to terms with this hard fact. Women should be clamouring for equity and fairness and not equality. We are not equal. It is that simple. My one cent. No feminist should tag me pls.

11 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by postmann: 3:03pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Look after the house encourage you emotionally and spiritually...... give you advise on how to invest the next money

You're right, even at the risk of sounding outdated, you're right!
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Unlimited22: 3:03pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:
Want equal number of women CEO as men, but we never hear the agitation for equal number of well-diggers and trailer drivers or equal number of women assigned to chase Boko Haram. That one na men work
grin grin grin
The thing tire me. Equality should be all round. Every ramification. There should be no 'traditional' male role since we're all going mad small small.

5 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by MrMystrO(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2018
because everyone believes something to be a truth may not necessarily mean that it could be a genuine truth

Exactly the point. You always welcome.
Ladyhippolyta88:
Okay but because everyone believes something to be a truth may not necessarily mean that it could be a genuine truth but I get the message now don't mind me.I would look for the quote from Sherlock Holmes don't know much about him but I have heard of that name before thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by mufadem2012: 3:04pm On May 06, 2018
smileywho told this guy to post my mind . wink

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by LaExpert: 3:06pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
oya give me a professional advice on how to invest the next salary I receive.

You will soon be advised to buy Brazilian hair and jewelries.

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:
Is there any law or tradition stopping women from being CEO?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Only Oct Born Pls / Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.