Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

"Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says (21680 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by dvkot(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2018
emperooooooooor:
Biologically men and women are different. I don't know why it is very difficult to come to terms with this hard fact. Women should be clamouring for equity and fairness and not equality. We are not equal. It is that simple. My one cent. No feminist should tag me pls.
most of them dont even know the difference equity and equality

4 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 4:23pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
biko let me set my yarnsh for you to wipe me. Which style do you want

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Basalt(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Look after the house encourage you emotionally and spiritually...... give you advise on how to invest the next money

That's the average mentality of an unenlightened African.
You forgot to add sex too, because they also think their role in marriage is sex, cooking and nagging at any slightest opportunity

8 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by sexdoll: 4:28pm On May 06, 2018
emperooooooooor:

Not at all. It doesn't have to be a competition of who is more powerful. In the beginning the whole idea was for both of them to complement eachother. What a man can't do, a woman can do and vise versa. I don't think it will be wise for any woman (except Wonder Woman) to get into any form of physical contest with men. Biologically men are stronger. Can a man menstruate every month? Can he carry a baby in his womb for 9 months or more? Can he push that baby out through an almost impossible opening? All these and more are up for debate though you and I know the likely answers. Thank you

Sir, I am wholly impressed with your answer.

But I want to remind you of something.

With modern technology now, most of those things you think only women can naturally do can now be done with high tech.

Look, I'm a sexdoll and I know what I am saying.

Some years back, would you believe you can have normal and enjoyable sex with a humanoid female?

But now it's very possible.

Which brings me to the big question.

Who are the ones pushing all these inventions?

Men or women?

We all know the answer.

That is to say that, men can satisfactorily replace women in all entirety and nothing will happen.

I don't think you can say the same for women.

It's funny when I hear some women say they cook and clean the house for the man.

I can't stop myself from laughing because a maid does exactly that too!!!

Thus, in conclusion, men and women are not equal.

Men are greater than women!

Mathematically stated, MEN > women

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by aribisala0(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Look after the house encourage you emotionally and spiritually...... give you advise on how to invest the next money
So should a father waste his money sending daughters to school since there won't be financial returns.
Better to spend his money educating his sons

6 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by emperooooooooor: 4:35pm On May 06, 2018
sexdoll:

Sir, I am wholly impressed with your answer.

But I want to remind you of something.

With modern technology now, most of those things you think only women can naturally do can now be done with high tech.

Look, I'm a sexdoll and I know what I am saying.

Some years back, would you believe you can have normal and enjoyable sex with a humanoid female?

But now it's very possible.

Which brings me to the big question.

Who are the ones pushing all these inventions?

Men or women?

We all know the answer.

That is to say that, men can satisfactorily replace women in all entirety and nothing will happen.

I don't think you can say the same for women.

It's funny when I hear some women say they cook and clean the house for the man.

I can't stop myself from laughing because a maid does exactly that too!!!

Thus, in conclusion, men and women are not equal.

Men are greater than women!

Mathematically stated, MEN > women

grin grin grin

Lol. You won't get me in to trouble on NL.
Technology has made it possible for both men and women to seek and get sexual satisfaction without the use of the opposite sex. You will be amazed at the sizes of dildos and other sextoys out there for women. In that regard women can argue they also do not need a man especially a financially liberated woman. Once again, thank you
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by bionixs: 4:37pm On May 06, 2018
HeWrites:
According to a Twitter user, women want equality only when it is to their advantage.

He based his sentiments on the opinion that women in relationships won't agree to split the financial burden.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/women-want-equality-only-when-it-suits-them-man-says.html

haha haha, equality over a plate of peppersoup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by bionixs: 4:39pm On May 06, 2018
IamD18:
They are naturally selfish, that's why they'll always want a man to be kind to their own siblings and family members, but will frown when the man spends on his siblings.

Bottom line is; Nigerian frustrated feminists wants equal benefits, but not equal responsibilities
that pill is for mumu husbands.

2 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by sexdoll: 4:47pm On May 06, 2018
emperooooooooor:

Lol. You won't get me in to trouble on NL.
Technology has made it possible for both men and women to seek and get sexual satisfaction without the use of the opposite sex. You will be amazed at the sizes of _dildos and other sextoys out there for women. In that regard women can argue they also do not need a man especially a financially liberated woman. Once again, thank you

So who do you think is building and designing all those _dildos?

Men or women?

We all know the answer.

So one can even safely conclude that women who use such _dildos still depend on men to design and build good ones for them, right? cool

What if as a _dildo designer, men now decide to design ones that will send electric shock all over the woman at some point in her self-servicing procedure?

I've seen it happen to one woman on A Thousand Ways To Die and I couldn't stop laughing while wondering how easy it could be for men to even stop women from using _dildos just by introducing that small but shocking twist. grin grin grin

I still maintain MEN > women

3 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by engrchykae(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
you are under the anointing of amadioha and sango.
Fulanis herdsmen fall on you

3 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 06, 2018
stuffs4me:

You are a disgrace to every hardworking lady in this country. Just because you are lazy and a liability does not mean other women are like you.

Too harsh bro...
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by aribisala0(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2018
couragemurphy:

Too harsh bro...
TRUTH is harsh
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by gfreymom302: 5:33pm On May 06, 2018
What women want is privilege not equal rights.
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by AreaFada2: 5:37pm On May 06, 2018
As long as many ladies are concerned, opening legs is their only duty. They need house girl to do chores.
No wonder men are coming to marry house girl rather than madam's daughter as one mother lamented.

Women who rely on opening legs only should expect to become redundant once hubby/bf gets a fresher pussy outside. Since aside her pussy she has no added value.

5 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by thunderbabs: 5:41pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Men will always find away to shy away from their responsibilities nawa for nowadays men sha

See dem grin we neva even read post finish, dey don dey prove the man right

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:

What if the woman was never involved in helping me make the first money let alone advise me on how to invest the next one. What if I don't need a woman for spiritual and emotional support and I just wanna Fvck.

2 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Spagmoore(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Ehmmm invest it in that fix deposit acct in the bank nah cheesy

fix deposit at republic bank of hair...
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by AreaFada2: 5:53pm On May 06, 2018
AreaFada2:
As long as many ladies are concerned, opening legs is their only duty. They need house girl to do chores.
No wonder men are coming to marry house girl rather than madam's daughter as one mother lamented.

Women who rely on opening legs only should expect to become redundant once hubby/bf gets a fresher pussy outside. Since aside her pussy she has no added value.

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
yes you are right. Gender equality should be scrapped.....
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 06, 2018
HeWrites:
According to a Twitter user, women want equality only when it is to their advantage.

He based his sentiments on the opinion that women in relationships won't agree to split the financial burden.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/women-want-equality-only-when-it-suits-them-man-says.html

Absolutely correct
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by AreaFada2: 6:02pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
oya give me a professional advice on how to invest the next salary I receive.
Lol. To invest in her clothes and make up. And how not to help your siblings while spending on theirs. That is their favourite advice. grin

One woman even mentioned sex. In my experience most African women give you very lousy sex. And to pretend she's not spoilt. grin

Reason is they think they are doing you a favour. One major reason guys cheat.

Western women are far better in that regard. And I can cook better than most modern girls so nothing for them to brag about.

4 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Men will always find away to shy away from their responsibilities nawa for nowadays men sha
Is he far from the truth? He only spoke the mind of most men
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Maghan37: 6:04pm On May 06, 2018
konny1:
The guy is
Very right
Very true
Very correct

Real men don't shy away from their responsibilities. Just check this out
Well true,but justice also demands DAT men are more equal than women because of d burden of responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by AreaFada2: 6:13pm On May 06, 2018
AreaFada2:

Lol. To invest in her clothes and nd make up. And how not to help your siblings while spending on theirs. That is their favourite advice. grin

One woman even mentioned sex. In my experience most African women give you very lousy sex. And to pretend she's not spoilt. grin

Western women are far better in that regard. And I can cook better than most modern girls so nothing for them to brag about.
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2018
AreaFada2:

Lol. To invest in her clothes and make up. And how not to help your siblings while spending on theirs. That is their favourite advice. grin

hahahha bros na true you talk o. E get one babe wey I just scope.. I tell am say I go dey give my future wife's siblings money for upkeep, and her parents too, omo u needed to see upgraded love this babe begin dey show give me. grin. Kai..
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by taiyeayodeji: 7:02pm On May 06, 2018
the world is changing now and women constitute most of the problem we have in the world.The modern day woman wants equality , they want to prove they can do things better than men.they want to prove they can do without men, some women are lesbians because they feel they don't need men, they use intimacy gadgets because they feel they can do sex without a man .in some homes, they want to prove they can do things better than their husbands, they want to be richer than the men.Always trying to compete with men, they want divorce because they feel they can survive without men, when they do things they want the whole world to know they did it without any man support, they want to be the man in the house.one thing is so clear, no matter how a woman tries, she can never be a man, she can only try.we are living in a very dangerous era, the developed world give so much power to the woman and you see them abuse power, you see a woman throwing her husband out of the house.even some women when put in power are more corrupt than men.quiet a crazy world of women

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Softhands(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2018
Small pikin, wetin u Sabi sef?
biacan:
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by zyzxx(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
i am dissapointed
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by bukatyne(f): 8:55pm On May 06, 2018
I always struggle to see most NLs POV in matters like these.

Everyone knows men and women are different. Everyone also knows that there are traditional marriage roles even though some couples seem to deviate from it.

Despite the divergence, most couples would still run a varying degree of the traditional model hence talk of percentages of dividing duties.

For the life of me, I have never seen a male NLer discuss who does the chores/keep the home when they expect a wife to 'equally' contribute financially.

I also don't understand the superiority of the husband because he traditionally should earn/contribute more. Are we saying that a wife is automatically superior if she contributes financially more than her husband and is excused from the traditional feminine roles?

Or would we say that dropping money is 'superior' to taking care of the home/kids?

Please note that I am not undermining the importance of money.

It is all good.
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Unlimited22: 9:03pm On May 06, 2018
bukatyne:
I always struggle to see most NLs POV in matters like these.

Everyone knows men and women are different. Everyone also knows that there are traditional marriage roles even though some couples seem to deviate from it.

Despite the divergence, most couples would still run a varying degree of the traditional model hence talk of percentages of dividing duties.

For the life of me, I have never seen a male NLer discuss who does the chores/keep the home when they expect a wife to 'equally' contribute financially.

I also don't understand the superiority of the husband because he traditionally should earn/contribute more. Are we saying that a wife is automatically superior if she contributes financially more than her husband and is excused from the traditional feminine roles?

Or would we say that dropping money is 'superior' to taking care of the home/kids?

Please note that I am not undermining the importance of money.

It is all good.
Wrong. It isn't all good.
Have you ever tried to maintain a coin in that position where it's neither heads nor tails?
It's really hard, and that's what we should be aiming for.
But you find out that most women are campaigning for the coin to be flipped on its side.
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by DozieInc(m): 9:10pm On May 06, 2018
IamD18:
They are naturally selfish, that's why they'll always want a man to be kind to their own siblings and family members, but will frown when the man spends on his siblings.

Bottom line is; Nigerian frustrated feminists wants equal benefits, but not equal responsibilities
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by bukatyne(f): 9:15pm On May 06, 2018
Unlimited22:

Wrong. It isn't all good.
Have you ever tried to maintain a coin in that position where it's neither heads nor tails?
It's really hard, and that's what we should be aiming for.
But you find out that most women are campaigning for the coin to be flipped on its side.

It is all good.

@Bold: Totally lost me there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.