Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

"Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says (21686 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
What kind of advice do you need again... or you want me to advise you to use the money and pack olosho undecided
fixed deposit? Really? cry
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2018
LaExpert:

You will soon be advised to buy Brazilian hair and jewelries.
I dey tell you. Buy buy buy..na wetin dem sabi

2 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 3:15pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
fixed deposit? Really? cry
Yes nah like yo do you understand cheesy
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Thermodynamics(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Look after the house encourage you emotionally and spiritually...... give you advise on how to invest the next money

If women are so good in making money such that they advice people, why are the men still on top financially? both married and single men.

6 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Yes nah like yo do you understand cheesy
then we better remain as boyfriend and girlfriend..not husband and wife..
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 3:28pm On May 06, 2018
Thermodynamics:

If women are so good in making money such that they advice people, why are the men still on top financially? both married and single men.
Don't generalise yet your girlfriend might be richer than you..... many Married women are more wealthy than their husband's but they would never let him know...... I have a friend where I work she's the cleaner there with grown kids everywhere some are working...... This woman makes a yearly profit of 500 - 1m with her investment same way she's investing for her kids with their money and her husband till date don't have an idea of what's happening...... she told me never to trust my husband with my money when married or have a family joint account that I'll regret it...... That I should just help in my family in every little way I can but never to allow my hubby/boyfriend have an idea about my financial status and I'm sticking to that advise cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by KillerBeauty(f): 3:28pm On May 06, 2018
When you stop thinking about relationships in terms of men vs women, you will have eased 90% of your life’s burdens. There is a reason that we were naturally created different, it is so that we complement each other. The more we fight each other, the more we fight nature…..And nature never loses!

11 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 3:29pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
then we better remain as boyfriend and girlfriend..not husband and wife..
So you've started listening to this guy's on this forum.... you won't come and do what your mate are doing embarassed
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by sexdoll: 3:30pm On May 06, 2018
Exactly!!!

And that's why that their feminism of a rubbish is a very big (sick) joke!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Don't generalise yet your girlfriend might be richer than you..... many Married women are more wealthy than their husband's but they would never let him know...... I have a friend where I work she's the cleaner there with grown kids everywhere some are working...... This woman makes a yearly profit of 500 - 1m with her investment same way she's investing for her kids with their money and her husband till date don't have an idea of what's happening...... she told me never to trust my husband with my money when married or have a family joint account that I'll regret it...... That I should just help in my family in every little way I can but never to allow my hubby/boyfriend have an idea about my financial status and I'm sticking to that advise cheesy
and you now want your husband's money.. Sick...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2018
emperooooooooor:
Biologically men and women are different. I don't know why it is very difficult to come to terms with this hard fact. Women should be clamouring for equity and fairness and not equality. We are not equal. It is that simple. My one cent. No feminist should tag me pls.
This has been my stand, gender equality is an oxymoron because the two genders are biologically unequal from creation...send an army of well trained female soldiers against an army of well trained male soldiers and I can guarantee 9/10 that the male soldiers will win from sheer physical superiority...it is nature. And because of this, men are more naturally inclined to take front stage in matters of conflict and physically tasking endeavors..nature made men protectors of ALL that walks upon the earth, women not excluded!

But gender equity is when both genders support and encourage each other in certain areas of individual or collective interests....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
So you've started listening to this guy's on this forum.... you won't come and do what your mate are doing embarassed
my mates are using girls like you for ritual cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 06, 2018
kokakola:
Equality no even dey Chelsea vs Liverpool, talkless of El-Classico. Today na Today.
Baba drink cold beer and chop isiewu watch the match.
Nothing do anybody abeg.
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by sexdoll: 3:34pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Look after the house encourage you emotionally and spiritually...... give you advise on how to invest the next money

Please don't make me laugh.

You know how to give advice on how to invest money; but you don't know how to make the money yourself, right?

Ha ha ha ha ha

Total fishbrain to the core!!!

5 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 3:35pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
and you now want your husband's money.. Sick...
But you're the head of the family nah embarassed
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 3:36pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
my mates are using girls like you for ritual cheesy
Will you keep quiet since when did you start learning this bad habit undecided
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Will you keep quiet since when did you start learning this bad habit undecided
is it not money you want? cheesy
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by passey: 3:40pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:

Hidden in this nonsense post is the silly, utterly stupid assumption that women are better managers and hence better advisers on financial matters. Mtcheew, I just smh
How many women make the list of the 1st hundred richest persons in the world? If they were so good with money?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 3:41pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
is it not money you want? cheesy
Ehmmmm but it's not that type of money nah lipsrsealed
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Ehmmmm but it's not that type of money nah lipsrsealed
but that kyn money go buy you Porsche na.. With better assurance sef
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 3:46pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
but that kyn money go buy you Porsche na.. With better assurance sef
So that when you can't find the next victim for yahoo it will be my turn.... biko achorum cheesy
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by DonXavi(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Men will always find away to shy away from their responsibilities nawa for nowadays men sha
If it's men's responsibility to take care of women, then there's no basis for equality.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Skmoda(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Men will always find away to shy away from their responsibilities nawa for nowadays men sha
what is this one saying? mofo!!

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Skmoda(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2018
DonXavi:
If it's men's responsibility to take care of women, then there's no basis for equality.
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by abike12(f): 3:49pm On May 06, 2018
Please speak for your wife only....

3 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
So that when you can't find the next victim for yahoo it will be my turn.... biko achorum cheesy
oya money or food.. Choose one cheesy
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Geesaintagape: 3:50pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
so doing hair n buying gowns are investments?
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Lalas247(f): 3:52pm On May 06, 2018
So because your lazy wife won’t work mean we are all lazy ....

Guys and generalising .... so he asked his wife and came to this conclusion .. shame on guys who can’t attract and date ladies who have something going for them ..

Like you didn’t know she was solely dependant on you before you said I do undecided
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by pocohantas(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2018
Same old topic...
Just another day.
undecided
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by sexdoll: 3:53pm On May 06, 2018
Unlimited22:
Why are they all avoiding this thread?

What else do you want them to come and say?

You want them to come & start disputing this obvious fact or what?

Abeg leave dem alone make dem carry dia fishbrain & wahala dey go...

When you want to have sex, you can call dem.

Ha ha ha ha grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 3:54pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
oya money or food.. Choose one cheesy
Money lipsrsealed wait but ehmm ehmmm it's not what you think embarassed
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Money lipsrsealed wait but ehmm ehmmm it's not what you think embarassed
oya come to my house.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State / Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.