Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

In Ur Own Words,what Is Love?[b][/b] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Ur Own Words,what Is Love?[b][/b] (1277 Views)

Which Kind Love B Diz (love) / See The Six ( 6 ) Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love B.00bs / Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Ur Own Words,what Is Love?[b][/b] by VORTEX(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2007
IN UR OWN WORDS,WHAT IS LOVE?[b][/b]

Re: In Ur Own Words,what Is Love?[b][/b] by drrionelli(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2007
Good luck on this, VORTEX. I've tried to get a response in other threads! It seems that people want to give endless examples rather than definitions. Not that I have a definition myself, but rather I'm trying to formulate a good definition. Something concrete without a lot of abstractions.

Let's hope you have a bit more success than I!
Re: In Ur Own Words,what Is Love?[b][/b] by Free(f): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2007
Da givin n' sharin of two hearts together grin
Re: In Ur Own Words,what Is Love?[b][/b] by iice(f): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2007
Bloody vortex grin
Re: In Ur Own Words,what Is Love?[b][/b] by fainguy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2007
Simply put: Love is a strong feeling of attraction for someone.
Re: In Ur Own Words,what Is Love?[b][/b] by drrionelli(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2007
With all due respect, fainguy, your definition sounds a bit ambiguous. Could you clarify it just a bit?
Re: In Ur Own Words,what Is Love?[b][/b] by drered(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2007
hmmn. . . love
in my own words
love is crazy,love is great at d start but always has someone2 hurt at d end.love has no boundaries,love is an unspoken thing,its d greatest feeling ever.love sometimes make u wanna cry,sometimens it makes u wanna die.love is finding ur other half in someone else,love makes u happy,love makes u laugh,love makes u wanna hold on forever,love makes u feel like deres someone watchin ur back 2 keep u safe,love makes u see d real meaning of life,love has its good and bad times.love is not gittin on from d start but stickin 2geda no matter wat,love is passion str8 from d heart,love is deprivin urself of sumtins 2 make sum1 special happy. . . dat day he\she comes ur way ull knw caos u gotta feel any of dis. . .

1 Like

Re: In Ur Own Words,what Is Love?[b][/b] by ow11(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2007
A feeling that makes u get weak knees at the sight of that member of the opposite sex and want to spend all the time with same person.

+ straffing the person and respecting the person at the same time
Re: In Ur Own Words,what Is Love?[b][/b] by Kinkinatus(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2009
Love? Love is when you lose your damn mind and you think nothing else in the world matters anymore. You are totally in love with this woman/girl you are fixated on. You cannot sleep, you cannot eat, you cannot function if you do not hear or see your baby. Your education ceases to matter, your future ceases to matter, your parents do not matter, your bosom friends do not matter. Advice from older folks who know better does not matter. All that matters is you and your girl against the world, and you believe no obstacle is insurmountable. I think that is what love is.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Inlaw / Toast And Date Beautiful Women / Platimunk Honey ~ Im So Sorry~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.