Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. (2701 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by falcon01: 7:20am On May 08, 2018
authority2006:

Now that you have seen sense in his nonsense, are you telling us that your parents made mistake raising you or you are just a waste that don't need to raise another losers like the you and op?
undecided
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by valentinos22(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2018
i hope your parents did not give birth to another child? i also hope u do not have friends as a friend of a thief is a thief!...lastly i hope your mother does not have access to the internet cos if she discovers a statement like this is coming out of your mouth she will start running up and down gathering money to take u to rehab....my sincere wishes for you.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by ChildOfDoom: 2:56pm On May 08, 2018
UDUJ:

You lack sense angry
I don talk my own. If you like give birth in naija (a developing country). Once he/she grows up and see they were not treated the way developed countries treat children, they'll hate u for it.

Whatever they become in life will bounce back to you. Just like my parents have questions to answer for not making me excel.

better save yourself the high B.P issues!
Re: 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:46am On May 23, 2018

I'M SURE YOUR PARENTS ALSO REALIZED RAISING CHILDREN IS A WASTE OF TIME SO THEY DECIDED TO RAISE YOU —A DONKEY INSTEAD.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Regrow D Hymen Be A Virgin To Any Man / Bbnaija's Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos) / She Gave Me Infection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.