Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding (1570 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / 1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by jumia1: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
The 37-year-old decided to have eight-year-old white goat Lilly as her ring bearer when she married Dale Ramsey, 41. Rose said: ‘I had my very first goat was when I was just three years old. I fell in love and I haven’t looked back since. ‘I get very attached to them, they are like my children. ‘I had Lilly ever since she was born. I bottle fed her, so I think that’s when our bond started. ‘Lilly is very affectionate. When I call her, she will answer back with a little bleat.

She will come up and rub her head on me asking for a pat and a scratch. I’ve also taught her to shake hands on command. ‘It’s funny as we do have pet dogs which I love, but I actually spend more time with the Lilly. ‘She is more of a pet to me than the dogs and I feel closer to her. ‘I was over the moon when Dale proposed and got to planning straight away. ‘All my friends asked me whether it would be goat-themed, because they all know my love for them. ‘But I knew I didn’t want goat invitations or decorations. That just felt tacky to me.

Then I saw this video online about a dog ring-bearer, it was the cutest thing, and suddenly I realised maybe Lilly could be my ring bearer. ‘I knew that would be unique and special to me. She is just an important part of my life it just made sense.

Rose wanted Lilly to look her best on the big day so she dressed her up in a dainty white sash and a dazzling tiara. Rose said: ‘She looked so beautiful that she nearly upstaged me. ‘I made her a lovely sash that tied under her belly with some diamonte gems to glam in up, so the rings would be tied on the side. ‘Then I made a tiara for her, with some elastic around her little head to keep it in place. She had no issues with it at all. ‘She looked so elegant and regal.

Click for the video:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/a-bride-who-used-goat-as-a-ring-bearer-at-her-wedding/

Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by Realadey(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Come to Nigeria with ur goat and see what becomes of it.
Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by Shelumiel: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
We have a lot weird people on the planet

1 Like

Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by Tapout(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
geez!! See how healthy the goat is sad dey chop pass some people for Nig........ lipsrsealed
Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by OLABOY8495(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
SHE ISCRAZY??
Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by peteruuu(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Let this happen in naija and watch how these 'prophetic' pastors be seeing visions and casting out and binding in & out.

Time wastage..

By the way, why would someone in her right senses do this?
Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by Bewiseedet(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
thank God it's not nigeria
Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by Headlesschicken(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
undecided Try this in Nnewi n dey would kill both u n that goat...
Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
I've seen it all
Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by topedoski(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
GOAT G-greatest O-of A-all T-time
Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by mikejj(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin ma hear say Nigerian goat no swallow the ring..its lovely anyway

Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by anochuko01(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
goat wey them suppose chop...mtcheeew
Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by sunkieisland(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
oddities of this world

where is lasisi69 when you need him

he defines Endtime in the ENDTIME THINGS

1 Like

Re: A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding by rex444(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Isn't it kinda cute how these animals that will see us and run for their life will just bond with others ? I saw a wild rat being fed by a passer by can U imagine

(1) (Reply)

Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / Crazy Things Love Does To Your Brain / The Game Born 2 Rap Download. Full Album# 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.