Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) (30471 Views)

Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State / Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos / Atiku Commissions Green Farm Project During His Presidential Rally In Uyo(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On May 07, 2018
He has not even become president and already commissioning. Whilst the dullard can't even run a abattoir successfully.

Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2018
lereinter:

he is not tribalistic like buhari

he is not an islamic extremist like buhari

he is an investor a business builder he is not afraid to invest in nigeria, pls mention a business buhari runs

he is a learned individual, not buhari who is half baked individual

no person can do worst than buhari

he may not be the best person for the job but certainly better than buhari

Obasanjo stole but he opened otta farm and employs Nigerians,thus contributing back to the society.atiku’s private endeavors is numerous, he is an established employer of labor..but buhari has been in government even before I was born and he has NOTHING to show for it..he has not given a dime back to the Society..I dare anyone to prove me wrong on that! All buhari has ever done is to collect and collect and collect..never giving back..a very selfish and self centered man in all his ways..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2018
Nice one !
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by fakuta(f): 10:04am On May 07, 2018
this is what i like about waziri,
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2018
lereinter:

he is an investor a business builder he is not afraid to invest in nigeria, pls mention a business buhari runs

Let him commission chicken , sheep goat and cow estate. Atiku will never be President. Buhari till 2013.
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 07, 2018
grin grin
ybalogs:
When will politicians learn to do the right things at the right time ?
When will they learn to do things devoid of deceit?
Are our politicians this callous that they only think of themselves and try to deceive us with sweets when elections comes knocking?
This is so sad.

Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by HeavenIsSoReall: 10:07am On May 07, 2018
lereinter:

Well said.
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 07, 2018
Osyfellaini:
Job creator, Keep up the good job Nigerians Number 1 leader and democrat.
2019 is sure, Atiku Abubakar!

Wake-up!
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2018
lereinter:

is he better than moghalu or durotoye ? Must it be atiku or buhari ? Must it be APC and pdp , we have been doing this since 1999 let is try something else abeg

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by earthcrust: 10:18am On May 07, 2018
A business inclined individual like Trump can bring prosperity to Nigerians Atiku has not done poorly at all. If all politicians adopt this style of campaign no one will cry for hunger, whether he wins or not after d elections the company remains to continue to provide employment for our teeming population forever. Pls let us do away with ethnic bitterness cos it won't take us anywhere. Support a good Idea not Atiku.Sai-Baba without any Idea led us to d pain we are suffering today.
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Obasanjo stole but he opened otta farm and employs Nigerians,thus contributing back to the society.atiku’s private endeavors is numerous, he is an established employer of labor..but buhari has been in government even before I was born and he has NOTHING to show for it..he has not given a dime back to the Society..I dare anyone to prove me wrong on that! All buhari has ever done is to collect and collect and collect..never giving back..a very selfish and self centered man in all his ways..
what a backward mentality you have , he employs labour and so ? , Yet he robbed you of constant power , good educational facility , good healthcare , housing , better economy , only to employ a few people and you are here hailing him , Nigerians don't learn seriously
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:19am On May 07, 2018
Why can't he invest in proper manufacturing industries? Goods manufactured can be consumed locally and exported............

Nah shicken and ships we wan take boost employment?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by teflondoncuzo(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2018
So who takes care of his ranch are they not people he employed
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by olatbs(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2018
this man nah scam... person wey jst dey play our heads.. me i prefer buhari to dis man or betterstill a younger and new person entirely
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Baobab4loan(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2018
If you stay around Ajah pls check my signature
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by wildchild02: 10:39am On May 07, 2018
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Why can't he invest in proper manufacturing industries? Goods manufactured can be consumed locally and exported............

Nah shicken and ships we wan take boost employment?

Intels is a really large firm , employing so many people

and they work with world class standards

atiku really knows good things sha
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by MPESA(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2018
Euouae:

........And the biggest looter
Better than unrepentant ,unforgivable, tribalistic and religious fanatic.alway' investing in the country .
Westerner's politicians dhey thief too but they go invest for their country and beside how many of. Our. Politician are investing in Nigeria
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2018
lereinter:

But he cannot step a foot in America

Pls hype Sowore abeg, not some f******e

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:03am On May 07, 2018
rozayx5:

Intels is a really large firm , employing so many people

and they work with world class standards

atiku really knows good things sha

Does Intels own chicken cottage?

When you say Intel, I automatically think of processors.

Are you comparing processor manufacture vs chicken & chips?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2018
Nigerians thorns are so really deceived.....chaiii!! it's Atiku no longer the same atiku who was in customs pre-obj??.....how did atiku become so wealthy before becoming VP? is this the kind of person the youths are hoping to take Nigeria to greater heights?.....atiku isn't Worthy of being president....for me, for now, we don't have the right candidates yet.
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by ogomsky: 11:05am On May 07, 2018
Chicken Cottage ke! Go commission better company. We nor dey dis kain yamama levelooo...
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Does Intels own chicken cottage?

When you say Intel, I automatically think of processors.

Are you comparing processor manufacture vs chicken & chips?

lol this one knows nothing about Atiku

Intels in Atukus largest Company that services the Oil and Gas Industry and also Manufacturing firms

their industrial yard in PH is like a mini london
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:15am On May 07, 2018
rozayx5:

lol this one knows nothing about Atiku

Intels in Atukus largest Company that services the Oil and Gas Industry and also Manufacturing firms

their industrial yard in PH is like a mini london

It's not about rhetoric statements or not knowing Atiku.....

So part of his employment strategy is to employ lazy(implied) youths, in a chicken and chips restaurant?

Our national problems(regarding unemployment) exceeds chicken & chips cottages.......

If he owns Intels, let's both dissect how he managed to gather so much wealth...... This people are part of the problems we have in Nigeria today......

Can the problem be part of the solution? Going by past precedents, NO.......

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It's not about rhetoric statements or not knowing Atiku.....

So part of his employment strategy is to employ lazy(implied) youths, in a chicken and chips restaurant?

Our national problems(regarding unemployment) exceeds chicken & chips cottages.......

If he owns Intels, let's both dissect how he managed to gather so much wealth...... This people are part of the problems we have in Nigeria today......

Can the problem be part of the solution? Going by past precedents, NO.......

oga he invested back in Nigeria thats what matters

arabs loot heavily and re invest in themselves and develop

Nigerians loot and ship abroad

if nigerian loot ws reinvested here - the country would have gone far

if your looking for a saint - vote yourself in as president and change lives

the one currently ruling Nigeria did not build a kiosk throughout his life -

but zombies are expecting him to take the economy to that of japan
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2018
PierreAbutu:

But he cannot step a foot in America

Pls hype Sowore abeg, not some f******e

and what makes america important

last i checked they dont care about our devt

undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 07, 2018
i just hope this man doesnt trap nigeras votes with a low wage paying chicken place. Judging by the comments doh lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Killurself: 11:25am On May 07, 2018
why sister Genevieve no attend the occasion? she no dey around.
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2018
rozayx5:

undecided undecided

And last time I also checked, the position of President was not available for people with questionable means, reputation and dealings
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2018
PierreAbutu:

And last time I also checked, the position of President was not available for people with questionable means, reputation and dealings

available in NIgeria or in Europe

which man of integrity has even ruled nigeria by the way aside maybe yaradua

undecided undecided

even trump with all the controversies became president

abeg shift
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2018
rozayx5:

undecided undecided

If you are not tired of old, deceitful, wicked, corrupt and recycled politicians trying to shore up national wealth for their 20th generation, reasonable Nigerians are

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2018
PierreAbutu:

I you are not tired of old, deceitful, wicked, corrupt and recycled politicians trying to shore up national wealth for their 20th generation, reasonable Nigerians are

so who are you voting for ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala / Military Frees 128 Detainees In Borno. / El-Rufai: The Worst Job To Have In Nigeria Today, Is To Be A Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.