Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) (30474 Views)

Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State / Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos / Atiku Commissions Green Farm Project During His Presidential Rally In Uyo(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2018
frankmoney:
what a backward mentality you have , he employs labour and so ? , Yet he robbed you of constant power , good educational facility , good healthcare , housing , better economy , only to employ a few people and you are here hailing him , Nigerians don't learn seriously
Still better than buhari who has further impoverished the people and still didn’t do jack shit for them since he left dodan barracks in the 80s.
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by ameh99: 11:37am On May 07, 2018
Chicken cottage grin grin grin

Like seriously? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2018
rozayx5:

so who are you voting for ?

Since independence and attainment of democracy, we've been plagued by old leaders
That's why I believe now is d time to make a switch

SOWORE has my vote come 2019
Why,
because he is not only young,
but has a clear-cut agenda and blueprint for achieving his electoral promises,
he has no legal baggage to pull him down,
he is not supported or financed by anyone,
all his electoral promises are not only logical, but are with time-frames,
he is not a member of AMORC, OGBONI, FREEMASON, ROSCICRUCIAN ORDER etc. as most of our politicians are
he is the only one who has promised to seal up our land borders to check insurgency in a bid to checkmate fulani herdsmen
Another hausa/fulani President would simply continue with the MODERN JIHAD / ISLAMISATION AGENDA going on......go and ask Turkish citizens

Let me add, He hasn't given me money or any material thing
and
IT IS INSANITY TO KEEP DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECT A DIFFERENCE RESULT........cheers
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:55am On May 07, 2018
rozayx5:

oga he invested back in Nigeria thats what matters

arabs loot heavily and re invest in themselves and develop

Nigerians loot and ship abroad

if nigerian loot ws reinvested here - the country would have gone far

if your looking for a saint - vote yourself in as president and change lives

the one currently ruling Nigeria did not build a kiosk throughout his life -

but zombies are expecting him to take the economy to that of japan

So we issue right to loot to all, so long as they invest said loot back in Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Evangdanyno2017(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2018
Atiku the best presido nigeria will ever have. Full of innovative ideas. anchor his faith on human capacity building and human oriented projects. A man whose leadership prowess can only be compare Dr. Sen. Akpabio an icon of uncommon tranformation. God bless you. IstandswithAtiku
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2018
Always una get talk for mouth, politicians with dere wayo
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by koolaid87: 12:18pm On May 07, 2018
It means your father gave birth to an imbec1le

Oloshi

Wetin him do as VP?

Why he just dey commission sh1t now?

If i buy you Viju milk to fuucck your sister, would you accept? Nah, don't answer yet, cos remember I'm trying to feed your empty stomach.

Akindindinrin

uote author=Lakeside79 post=67349502]

You abuse him but he is doing more to create jobs than your uselss president

You need to still down and think about what makes you human.

Is it being alive no, animals are alive too

Is it the ability to procreate no animals do that too

Surely it must be something unique like the ability to think critically, so what does that mean when a supposed human being looses this ability ?

[/quote]
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 07, 2018
koolaid87:
It means your father gave birth to an imbec1le

Oloshi

Wetin him do as VP?

Why he just dey commission sh1t now?

If i buy you Viju milk to fuucck your sister, would you accept? Nah, don't answer yet, cos remember I'm trying to feed your empty stomach.

Akindindinrin

uote author=Lakeside79 post=67349502]

You abuse him but he is doing more to create jobs than your uselss president

You need to still down and think about what makes you human.

Is it being alive no, animals are alive too

Is it the ability to procreate no animals do that too

Surely it must be something unique like the ability to think critically, so what does that mean when a supposed human being looses this ability ?

Mynd44 Seun this sort of crude filthy comments shouldn't be allowed here
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by enonche85(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2018
As much as I don't like Atiku, I must say he is winning my heart gradually.

What happened to the Intels contract cancelled by buhari which might render thousands of Nigerians jobless?...I must say he is the only candidate proving himself to Nigerians at the moment.
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Still better than buhari who has further impoverished the people and still didn’t do jack shit for them since he left dodan barracks in the 80s.
men there is nothing better , we need better leaders , not atiku , not buhari either
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2018
frankmoney:
men there is nothing better , we need better leaders , not atiku , not buhari either
Yes in an ideal world both of them are a No-No..but when you’re asked to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea you’ve got to make a choice.
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Ratello: 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
Euouae:

........And the biggest looter

Biggest looter? Yet walking around free? Please tell me the meaning of looter again and the consequences especially of being the biggest looter.
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by mikejimm: 1:25pm On May 07, 2018
lereinter:

he is not tribalistic like buhari

he is not an islamic extremist like buhari

he is an investor a business builder he is not afraid to invest in nigeria, pls mention a business buhari runs

he is a learned individual, not buhari who is half baked individual

no person can do worst than buhari

he may not be the best person for the job but certainly better than buhari.

I perfectly agree with you!

Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by mikejimm: 1:25pm On May 07, 2018
lereinter:

he is not tribalistic like buhari

he is not an islamic extremist like buhari

he is an investor a business builder he is not afraid to invest in nigeria, pls mention a business buhari runs

he is a learned individual, not buhari who is half baked individual

no person can do worst than buhari

he may not be the best person for the job but certainly better than buhari.

I perfectly agree with you!
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:25pm On May 07, 2018
Is it chicken cottage that will save Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by abuhari: 5:04pm On May 07, 2018
Good one
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by Printerscanner: 5:27pm On May 07, 2018
Esseite:
I stand with Atiku on this.. kudos to him

Any politician can start up a government contract linked business, but it takes a real business man/entrepreneur to set up a people(masses) inclined business. it changes your mindset.

Name 5 politician in masses inclined line of business except farming and cattle rearing?

After embezzling money meant for 200 million Nigerians, he established businesses with the stolen people's money and will be the paying the employed people enough money for the people to eat once in a day. What a good man he is. The Thunder that will fire him is still doing training with ISIS.
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by wman(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2018
So, opening a simple fast food restaurant now makes one capable of being president?

A fast food restaurant that can be opened by any one, any Nigerian?

Are Nigerians this dull?

I thought we would know better after all the Sai Buhari! and I had no shoes.

smh.
Re: Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:35am On May 09, 2018
ybalogs:
When will politicians learn to do the right things at the right time ?
When will they learn to do things devoid of deceit?
Are our politicians this callous that they only think of themselves and try to deceive us with sweets when elections comes knocking?
This is so sad.
when the voters vote with sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" / Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki / Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.