Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Need Me A Baby Mama - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Me A Baby Mama (24547 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by eyinola: 2:47pm On May 09, 2018
Touchme222:
>[color=#990000]hypocrate live ur life,mind ur buisness blablabla may devil baptise u just mention me again and see ur head roast.its ur type that will not allow decent people live their lyf but when dirty persons lyk urself promote their disease u will remember mind ur business akuya! i said wat i felt about crazy op did u mind ur buisness
this is the first time I will ever quote u or mention u in a post, whr u see me mentioning u i don't know instead u r the frustrated one mentioning me up n down. Must u comment on my opinion? Must i support ur idea?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by eyinola: 2:51pm On May 09, 2018
And that's how someone call her a perennial gossiper with bad english grin grin just found out i am not in ur league so u don't worth my time anymore bye
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Touchme222(f): 3:20pm On May 09, 2018
eyinola:
this is the first time I will ever quote u or mention u in a post, whr u see me mentioning u i don't know instead u r the frustrated one mentioning me up n down. Must u comment on my opinion? Must i support ur idea?
aside from being an hypocrate u are also an unrepentant liar.idiota
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Touchme222(f): 3:21pm On May 09, 2018
eyinola:
And that's how someone call her a perennial gossiper with bad english grin grin just found out i am not in ur league so u don't worth my time anymore bye
stupid LovePeddler
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by budaatum: 3:29pm On May 09, 2018
Anas09:

His Op is in a public forum, if he doesn't want us commenting, he'd keep it private.
People can comment without derailing the thread now, why poopoo all over the place?

FannySwindler1 you are derailing the thread. Ignore the ones you have to. All this timewasting is chasing better ones away!
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 09, 2018
budaatum. Thanks you are right. cool

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by skylowlow: 11:17pm On May 09, 2018
Caracta:

People don't even call them 'bastards''. The upgraded version is "children of contract" or simply 'benefits'

The world is evolving. Whatever rocks their boat.

Caracta
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Caracta(f): 11:25pm On May 09, 2018
You guys should stop attacking him left, right and centre. At least he has made his intentions known. He is far better than many irresponsible fathers and husbands who have lots of children out of wedlock and baby mamas they don't even care about.

He has stated his terms of agreement and what he wants. He didn't ask for opinion or advice. Even if you have to counter his opinion, do it without insults please. You don't know his story. Though his moniker threw me off but I've seen enough cyber bullying to know we have no right to 'cyber-judge' anyone.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Caracta(f): 11:27pm On May 09, 2018
skylowlow:

Caracta

How many monikers do you have?

Please don't talk to me tongue
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by skylowlow: 11:29pm On May 09, 2018
Caracta:

How many monikers do you have?

Please don't talk to me tongue

angry
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by budaatum: 11:46pm On May 09, 2018
UjuJoan2:

It doesn't have to be private. We can discuss the terms here, I don't mind.
An open relationship!

Go Fanny, hit us with terms.

If your comments are irrelevant to the op, go start your own thread!
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by budaatum: 3:01am On May 10, 2018
Anas09:

Everything instituted by YHWH shall be trampled under feet to a point that living by what the Lord commands will begin to appear and seem odd.

The purpose of Christ actually, the one he came to accomplish despite claiming not to have come to change the law.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:57am On May 10, 2018
Caracta. Thanks for your input. I wish more people could reason like you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:02am On May 10, 2018
Budaatum. UjuJoan2 is only curious. She has no interest. People who have genuine interest have inboxed me and asked questions. And I have guaranteed them strict confidentiality. Zeb04 has been exposed here she is married. All I need is a genuine person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by budaatum: 12:25pm On May 10, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Budaatum. UjuJoan2 is only curious. She has no interest. People who have genuine interest have inboxed me and asked questions. And I have guaranteed them strict confidentiality. Zeb04 has been exposed here she is married. All I need is a genuine person.
So, you sorted. Why do you want children?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 10, 2018
Budaatum. I want kids because I love kids. And won't be bad idea I have mine. At least I can give them good life.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by budaatum: 12:39pm On May 10, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Budaatum. I want kids because I love kids. And won't be bad idea I have mine. At least I can give them good life.
Define, "good life".

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 10, 2018
Ladies interested in surrogacy can also apply. I need to consider all open options.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 11, 2018
Please don't message me if you are married. Been getting responses from you lots. I don't need a married woman. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by eyinola: 10:53pm On May 11, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Please don't message me if you are married. Been getting responses from you lots. I don't need a married woman. Thanks.
grin grin grin angry

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin. You sure need some help, dude. Your monicker defines you. You're a swindler.

Jesus!!! , beautiful women hide in family section.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:09am On May 12, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Why are Nigerians so judgmental? Quick to conclude and ready to condemn. Rather than ask questions for clarity. Ishilove thanks for your suggestions.

Bro, what you're looking for, is very possible, if you would rather decide to search offline. i already got one currently. She's with my baby, and we made a complete full time agreements. Terms and conditions and signed contract written and documented by my lawyer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:43am On May 12, 2018
OfficialDad:

Jesus!!! , beautiful women hide in family section.. kiss

Please do not start, OfficialDad. Thanks.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:49am On May 12, 2018
OfficialDad:

Bro, what you're looking for, is very possible, if you would rather decide to search offline. i already got one currently. She's with my baby, and we made a complete full time agreements. Terms and conditions and signed contract written and documented by my lawyer.

I actually thought that she was your girlfriend though. Wasn't/Isn't she?
Didn't she tell you 'Baby, I think I'm pregnant'?
And you replied 'Congratulations Honey, we're having a baby'.
I've read all your threads. Maybe Safiaa was right though, OfficialDad and lies are like 5&6. cool

So, which should we believe?
What version? This or that?
I'm sorry to meddle but, why did you have to tell FannySwindler that you just had an imaginary surrogate mother?
You had better confess. By the way, how's your lil boy? cool

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:55am On May 12, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Ladies interested in surrogacy can also apply. I need to consider all open options.

Aren't you tired of still searching, ehn?
I thought you'd have given up on this fruitless quest. You had better port to your village. You'll find loyal and submissive surrogates there. cool
Thank me later. You'll be glad you did, FannySwindler.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 5:11am On May 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I thought you'd have given up on this fruitless quest. You had better port to your village. You'll find loyal and submissive surrogates there. cool

Wondering why the thread is still here even after you have given him a go ahead?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are really so beautiful
You will make beautiful babies
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:36am On May 12, 2018
Uyailncomparabl. I learnt you are so beautiful and that you will make beautiful babies. Inbox me if you will like to be the loyal and submissive surrogate. Thank me later you will be glad you made the right choice. Uyailncomparabl.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Safiaa(f): 7:13am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

Wondering why the thread is still here even after you have given him a go ahead?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are really so beautiful
You will make beautiful babies
kiss kiss kiss
she is very beautiful. Naturally gorgeous. smiley
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 7:24am On May 12, 2018
Safiaa:
she is very beautiful. Naturally gorgeous. smiley

You can also make a home too

This dude not asking for anything extraordinary

He just wants a match for his kind of person
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 7:28am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

You can also make a home too
This dude not asking for anything extraordinary
He just wants a match for his kind of person
blessed are those who give...
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 7:29am On May 12, 2018
Martin0:

blessed are those who give...

Yes o
Willingly

Now don't gimme that look
undecided undecided
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 7:31am On May 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

uyi uyi, for your mind oo, but abeg oo nor fill that face oo jus leav it like thatgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.