Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million (24573 Views)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
The Lady I usually buys bean n plantain from recently left her marriage.

She's a mum of 4 kids and married to an asaba man.apparently she was the bread winner in her home footing all the bills

Her husband went behind her back and wildrew all the money she had in her account without her knowing.

She got to know when she went to
The bank to make wildrawals only to be her account has bn emptied.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Lovemeharder(f): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
That man is worst than an infidel. Gosh! Wicked man!

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
She confronted her husband why he went behind her to lift money from her account,he lied that he used the funds to get a piece of land as he was still living in his father's house with his wife ,kids,his mum and some of his siblings n their kids.

When he was asked to go show them the land which he claimed to have bought.... surprisingly he confessed that there was no land and he has blew the monies on lil girls and frivolities.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by MadamVanessa(f): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
shocked

I can't be emotional now and start hauling abuses and insults on the man, even though I know that majority of men are useless. I will have my opinion on this when I hear the man side of the story. There must be a reason for every action. Don't be fóolish to take side ,not untill you hear from the both side and then you judge objectively.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
The wife almost collapse and burst into hot tears,both families were called for a meeting with the lady opening saying she's done with the marriage as it seems to have taken a toil on her being the bread winner.
As I write she has abandoned their kids with the man and went away with taking anything from their home to another town to start a fresh life.

Reasons for this post is....her husband is still bragging that what belongs to his wife also belongs to him,that he has rights to spend the money

My question is....who's to be blamed?
Should we blame the woman for being too lax with her ATM CARD N PIN which her husband is privy to?

OR

The man that blew the wife's money on frivolities

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by obinna58(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
grin
I Dey sure say you know nothing about the real story, na wetin dem tell you you tell us

Anyway it’s good sha

Man 1-0 woman

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
And you think you ve made sense by spewing Man 1-0 woman
Smh
obinna58:
grin
I Dey sure say you know nothing about the real story, na wetin dem tell you you tell us

Anyway it’s good sha

Man 1-0 woman

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Beremx(f): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
The wife almost collapse and burst into hot tears,both families were called for a meeting with the lady opening saying she's done with the marriage as it seems to have taken a toil on her being the bread winner.
As I write she has abandoned their kids with the man and went away with taking anything from their home to another town to start a fresh life.

Reasons for this post is....her husband is still bragging that what belongs to his wife also belongs to him,that he has rights to spend the money

My question is....who's to be blamed?
Should we blame the woman for being too lax with her ATM CARD N PIN which her husband is privy to?

OR

The man that blew the wife's money on frivolities
she should have left with the kids instead of leaving them with the useless husband of hers. He didn't even steal the money to invest in it, instead he squandered it on nonsense and ingredients.
Lord knows how she intends to get her money back sha.
It is well

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx the money is gone for good the husband has spent every dime.A man in his late 50's.i feel she left the kids with him for the main time pending when she's stable,she'll come for the rest 3 ,the eldest daughter is in school.
Beremx:
she should have left with the kids instead of leaving them with the useless husband of hers. He didn't even steal the money to invest in it, instead he squandered it on nonsense and ingredients.
Lord knows how she intends to get her money back sha.
It is well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Beremx(f): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
Beremx the money is gone for good the husband has spent every dime.A man in his late 50's.i feel she left the kids with him for the main time pending when she's stable,she'll come for the rest 3 ,the eldest daughter is in school.
it's her choice to leave the kids with their father, good luck to her. If na me, I don pack my children waka. No time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
it's her choice to leave the kids with their father, good luck to her. If na me, I don pack my children waka. No time
Will love still shack you to come back?
That's if he sent emissaries to come beg you to forgive him

2 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by obinna58(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
And you think you ve made sense by spewing Man 1-0 woman
Smh
You’re attempting to discredit men with unverifiable proof

Oya where is your story source? This thread is not making fp

modified it actually made fp. ahnie you better tell us your relationship with the mods?

13 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Beremx(f): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

Will love still shack you to come back?
That's if he sent emissaries to come beg you to forgive him
on a condition he returns the money with interest. The man no try

2 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by YouandiAllofus: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
What a very foolish unresourceful man who doesn't know how difficult it is for money to come by these days.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
He has squandered it...and not a dime is with him nne.
Beremx:
on a condition he returns the money with interest. The man no try
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Intergrated: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
4.5 mill on girls? Abeg na Kim Kardashian?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Please REST!!
IF you refuse to...you can take the floor.
obinna58:

8 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
Intergrated:
4.5 mill on girls? Abeg na Kim Kardashian?
He wasn't really specific....he could have also spent it on other factors.he doesn't look like a heavy drinker to me.
But he's a big fan of gambling.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Intergrated: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

He wasn't really specific....he could have also spent it on other factors.he doesn't look like a heavy drinker to me.
But he's a big fan of gambling.
that's the culprit there. An addiction. E fit don go carry 2 sure odd. Lol omo that na husband from hell. But she could am stayed and forgive him. It's not Greener at the other side. On a serious note it's a spiritual problem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
An emasculated man, worse than an infidel, see him bragging and claiming head of the home on top money that he used on girls and gambling, a shameless being, sadly we have so many women in this situation, she learnt the hard way, I'm sad for her, she was very prudent to have saved up to that amount, God in his infinite mercies will triple that amount for her real son IJN, Amen.

Ladies pray never to marry an enemy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:

Discredit men? Did Ahnie discredit men generally or just one man? You think men like that don't exist? I can see your tears everywhere on this thread, except you are that kind of man why are you yapping spittle about on his behalf? She should show you proof say you be who?

14 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Intergrated:
that's the culprit there. An addiction. E fit don go carry 2 sure odd. Lol omo that na husband from hell. But she could [b]am stayed and forgive him. It's not Greener at the other side. On a serious note it's a [/b]spiritual problem.
Really?
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Discredit men? You think men like that don't exist? I can see your tears everywhere on this thread, except you are that kind of man why are you yapping spittle about on his behalf?
Reasons why I told him to take the floor.

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by obinna58(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Discredit men? Did Ahnie discredit men generally or just one man? You think men like that don't exist? I can see your tears everywhere on this thread, except you are that kind of man why are you yapping spittle about on his behalf?
So your small brain cannot tell you a man’s behavior can be concluded as general behavior of men
She said the women left her kids and traveled another location for a fresh start, shouldn’t that tell you she knows absolutely nothing about the story, what kind of woman goes about a new life leaving her kids, is that something you can do?

Ahnie no Dey do hair, I for talk say na saloon gossip be this

2 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
Oga they re my beans n plantain vendor...I have bn patronizing them for years.pls kindly rest,it's exhausting exchanging banters with you.
obinna58:

So your small brain cannot tell you a man’s behavior can be concluded as general behavior of men
She said the women left her kids and traveled another location for a fresh start, shouldn’t that tell you she knows absolutely nothing about the story, what kind of woman goes about a new life leaving her kids, is that something you can do?

I m really pissed seeing you justifying the man's action and seeing nothing wrong with his actions.

If you follow my thread on food thread you would know I always post their meals there.

I was there today to get my usual order and the kids told me....so oga pls zukwanike(rest)

Arguing with some of you can be quite DRAINING.

11 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:

The bolded, so if we conclude that all men are thieves because a man stole, hope you won't be offended

You think women are like the time of old that will keep taking bullshit when a man misbehaves? Be rest assured that many women are beginning to realise that they did not single handedly give birth to their kids alone and taking care of kids is not their sole responsibility, so leaving them is not out of place, they are with their father not a stranger

So oga, we will believe ahnie because it happened in her vicinity, if you want to be physically there to meet the useless man or you want ahnie to take you to the useless man's house, start by sending a mail to her, then continue the process from there, very simple.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
The Lady I usually buys bean n plantain from recently left her marriage.
She's a mum of 4 kids and married to an asaba man.apparently she was the bread winner in her home footing all the bills Her husband went behind her back and wildrew all the money she had in her account without her knowing. She got to know when she went to The bank to make wildrawals only to be her account has bn emptied
Was it a joint account? How was he able to get access to an account to belonged to her? 🤔

4 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Was it a joint account? How was he able to get access to an account to belonged to her? 🤔
She normally send him to make wildrawals for her as she's always busy in the shop.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

She normally send him to make wildrawals for her as she's always busy in the shop.

She doesn't get alert on her phone?

2 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by tosyne2much(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Asaba man cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) / Checkout These Traditional Marriage Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.