Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,343 members, 7,867,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Tell Us Why You Can't Do Without Sex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Why You Can't Do Without Sex ? (535 Views)

How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us Why You Can't Do Without Sex ? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 07, 2018
hello nairalanders,
This question gut into my mind this morning because I really want to maintain celibacy in my relationship, you might be having that sex just for fun but apart from that why do you chose to involve that in your relationship?
I once told my girl that am not ready to carry out that fatherhood responsibility, beware am not trying to be too religious or the holiest young dude, it's just personal decision,
am a normal human like you, I do have sexual arousals but I have to be in control,
my mentor once told me that "if you fail to discipline yourself in life you will never go far in life" so I have to start from this.
I remember one of my client that raised this kind of issue telling me he can't do without sex in his relationship because he wants to be benefitting from his girl since she's not even ready to contribute to the betterment of the relationship, she's just like a selfish parasite he said,
comes to my house almost everyday sleeping without going out there to fetch for any source of income,
am not even planning to marry her ,he said .
Re: Tell Us Why You Can't Do Without Sex ? by biacan(f): 9:54am On May 07, 2018
Team virgin cool

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Can't Do Without Sex ? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2018
to me sex is not an option,its a necessity. I can't imagine myself been in a relationship without sex.what's d essence of d relationship itself.. let us explore each other and know our flaws then make amends.....even a normal thinking girl would know dat something is wrong with you the moment u tell her dat no sex in d relationship

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Can't Do Without Sex ? by sirusX(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2018
There are other ways to sample the package wink

(1) (Reply)

Natural P*n*s Enlargement Methods / Is It Safe To Keep My Wife Away From Me. Is It A Good Advice / Single Mom Needs A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.