Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday (34688 Views)

Bambam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 31st Birthday / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by nowpresence(f): 2:50pm On May 07, 2018
Patosky4U:
HBD boy.... bambam to become the new baby mama, 78% loading
she should better not try it. she go suffer no small. Tedd A don't have Chi chi
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by nowpresence(f): 2:54pm On May 07, 2018
nkemdi89:
An average Yoruba lady don't care if a man had child out of wedlock, but our ladies in the east will start going to revival to double check if the man is actually their husband, for that reason most men in the east will hide it until after marriage before revealing it to their wife.
which is better, to welcome the child or question the husband for wrong doing.

Here in delta, don't that shit here, having a child outside wedlock while being married is a no no. I will never condone that.
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by toye440: 3:33pm On May 07, 2018
vizkiz:

I don't think he will.

The thing is BamBam makes him feel "whole".

BamBam is a career woman and also calms the demon in TeddyA.

This is what all men want in a woman.
Take this from a relationship expert, relationships of this kind only last for 2 yrs maximum. Even Nina cant escape it, for every relationship that starts on TV or bcoms too loud on social media comes with an expiry date.
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by nkemdi89(f): 3:34pm On May 07, 2018
nowpresence:

which is better, to welcome the child or question the husband for wrong doing.

Here in delta, don't that shit here, having a child outside wedlock while being married is a no no. I will never condone that.
I am not talking about married people, single guys having children out of wedlock, in the east the woman may be cool if the child is female, hmmm but for male mbanu, the woman won't feel comfortable .
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by goodmike7: 5:20pm On May 07, 2018
misscrystals:
i hope teddy A wont leave u soon

Teddy A is a lazy youth. He depends on women to shine. If you notice he claimed to have a girlfriend in the house and baby mama. Suddenly we didn’t hear anything about her and he clinged to bambam contrary to our expectations because he sees she carries a star that would help him. A gigolo if you like.
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by femi4: 5:29pm On May 07, 2018
misscrystals:
i hope teddy A wont leave u soon
Bam bam is submissive by default and Teddy love to be King. It will work
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by brodalikeme(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2018
With the way girls are dashing themselves to men these days, every soon fathers and villages no go chop bride price again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) / BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.