Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,245 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. (2247 Views)

Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Mowunmiaf: 11:56am On May 07, 2018
One of the mothers of the missing Chibok school girls wipes her tears as she cries during a rally by civil society groups pressing for the release of the girls in Abuja on May 6, 2014, ahead of World Economic Forum. Members of civil society groups marched through the streets of Abuja and to the Nigerian defence headquarters to meet with military chiefs, to press for the release of more than 200 Chibok school girls abducted three weeks ago. Suspected Boko Haram Islamists have kidnapped eight more girls from Nigeria's embattled northeast, residents said on May 6, after the extremist group's leader claimed responsibility for abducting more than 200 schoolgirls last month and said in a video he was holding them as "slaves" and threatened to "sell them in the market". TOPSHOTS/AFP PHOTO/PIUS UTOMI EKPEIPIUS UTOMI EKPEI/AFP/Getty Images
A Nigerian lady with the Twitter handle, @hottdamii, has taken to the platform to share how the man who coulda been her employer, demanded sex from her before he’d her give the job.

The lady, whose name is Dami, shared the screenshot of the chat she had with the said man and then told Nigerian women that the best thing to do is to employ themselves.

A quite enraged Dami also added that some men are heartless… Read the chats she had below and tell us what you think…

source : http://aftrending.com/lady-shares-chat-she-had-with-potential-employer-who-demanded-sex-from-her/

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by mrphysics(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2018
grin grin

I don't know why everything is geared giving men a bad name in this country. How does you know what to do connote sleeping with the lady.

Well to be honest, the problem is hydra faced. Some ladies can do anything to get whatever they need. We grew up the phrase use what you have to get what you want. It seems to be backfiring now.

Most employment should go through private recruiting firms, I think it will reduce the occurrence of these rubbish. Everyone should be employed by merit if we must grow in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Untainted007: 12:02pm On May 07, 2018
So you know what to do means he's demanding for sex abi?. I'm not trying to justify the guy but every action by men are termed as sexual advances; is sex the only thing in people's head?
You know what to do might mean the following

1. You should apply officially.
2. You should come to my office and let me put you through
3. It might be a request for her CV to be sent to the email he might have provided.
4. It might even mean agency fee or bribe or what have you
5. It may also mean when are they finalising their last discussion before they talk about the job.

In the first place putting conversations you have with the opposite sex online is hypocritical in nature, defamation of personality and immature; all the ones from other guys she have ever received, why didnt she put them online as well. Abeg shift jare alabosi somborri

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by lalanice(f): 12:09pm On May 07, 2018
Untainted007:
So you know what to do means he's demanding for sex.
stop it there! Don't act like you don't know that's what he meant
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by victorian(f): 12:13pm On May 07, 2018
That's why I went into full time business instead of seeking for a job after my Nysc..

Men and this rubbish will never end angry
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by sisisioge: 12:14pm On May 07, 2018
Haba nau...this is inconclusive. You know what to do could mean a lot of things grin She should have let him explain himself.
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Mowunmiaf: 12:16pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 07, 2018
Attention seeker.
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by 4rexer: 12:34pm On May 07, 2018

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Mowunmiaf: 2:26pm On May 07, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Barzinime(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2018
Reason they compare the brain of some ladies to that of fish undecided undecided undecided
You two shouldnt tell me you graduated cos if you did, you bought that result cos how does "you know what to do" equates to "off your pant"
lalanice:
stop it there! Don't act like you don't know that's what he meant
victorian:
That's why I went into full time business instead of seeking for a job after my Nysc..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Ifakiland(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2018
Broke ass bish looking for maga dat will give her "capital" to start bizness...Na u even contact the man, he has even forgotten he gave u his card...fish brain gal, "you know what to do" means he wan faq u....olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by victorian(f): 3:15pm On May 07, 2018
Barzinime:
Reason they compare the brain of some ladies to that of fish undecided undecided undecided
You two shouldnt tell me you graduated cos if you did, you bought that result cos how does "you know what to do" equates to "off your pant"

No need answering you. But lemme make this clear

You are just delusional, pretending u don't know what's going on in the country.

To get a job, or even keep the job, one of the male executive Or Supervisor, or manager will indirectly request to complete the interview in a discreet place.

Even one man business, the miserable Oga Sex in their office with desperate applicants. Only very few are disciplined.. The rest zero.

In the government sector, it's not excluded. The Oga handling some departments do have sexx with their workers, single and married.. No one is exempted.

We all know what's going on in these offices.

So coming here to rant like someone out of space is uncalled for.

I don't need to clarify my degree and certificate to you. Cos u are not even important sef.

Keep living in a world u have created for yourself.

Mtchewww. Birds of the same feathers. Coming online to cry foul.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by stuffs4me(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2018
victorian:

Yes.. The hopeless men in your life abi
Men like your father.
Men like your brothers
Men like your uncles
Men like all the useless and hopeless male relations

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Barzinime(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2018
Let me now tell you, if you dont have any sense of reasoning

You know what to do could mean

Go online and apply for a position.

or bring your application letter together with your c.v.

The man never said sleep with me and you are here assuming.

You dont need to tell me your degree/certificate cos i can evaluate you from your thinking.

Most of you girls are bored, lonely and scorned, seeking attention with all manner of lies/deceit to make yourselves feel alive & relevant

Nonsense undecided undecided undecided
victorian:

No need answering you. But lemme make this clear

You are just delusional, pretending u don't know what's going on in the country.

To get a job, or even keep the job, one of the male executive Or Supervisor, or manager will indirectly request to complete the interview in a discreet place.

Even one man business, the miserable Oga Sex in their office with desperate applicants. Only very few are disciplined.. The rest zero.

In the government sector, it's not excluded. The Oga handling some departments do have sexx with their workers, single and married.. No one is exempted.

We all know what's going on in these offices.

So coming here to rant like someone out of space is uncalled for.

I don't need to clarify my degree and certificate to you. Cos u are not even important sef.

Keep living in a world u have created for yourself.

Mtchewww. Birds of the same feathers. Coming online to cry foul.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by victorian(f): 3:52pm On May 07, 2018
Barzinime:
Let me now tell you, if you dont have any sense of reasoning

You know what to do could mean

Go online and apply for a position.

or bring your application letter together with your c.v.

The man never said sleep with me and you are here assuming.

You dont need to tell me your degree/certificate cos i can evaluate you from your thinking.

Most of you girls are bored, lonely and scorned, seeking attention with all manner of lies/deceit to make yourselves feel alive & relevant

Nonsense undecided undecided undecided

You are the one with no sense of reasoning.

Idiot!
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Barzinime(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2018
See exactly what we are talking about,
I know you are pained, but i dont blame you its the atom size mucus you call a brain that doesnt process information well.
you think every guy wants to sleep with you girls, especially your type with rotten pvssy.
F**king Douchebag! undecided
victorian:

You are the one with no sense of reasoning.

Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by lalanice(f): 4:49pm On May 07, 2018
Barzinime:
look seriously you need to shut up since you want to act dumb because you are not a lady.

Call any lady fish brain only if the one who birthed you is.
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Lalas247(f): 5:10pm On May 07, 2018
Interesting...
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Barzinime(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2018
Please read properly before you quote me,

The mouth runs faster than the brain,

This is exactly what i was taking about, some of you ladies give others a bad name.
Or does the man that fathered you sleep with any woman that comes to him for help undecided undecided
lalanice:
look seriously you need to shut up since you want to act dumb because you are not a lady.

Call any lady fish brain only if the one who birthed you is.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by lenghtinny(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2018
Just take a look at the girl's fellow dundee United colleagues on this thread jumping into conclusion faster than the speed of light....

Everything is sex to them angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by victorian(f): 6:58pm On May 07, 2018
Barzinime:
See exactly what we are talking about,
I know you are pained, but i dont blame you its the atom size mucus you call a brain that doesnt process information well.
you think every guy wants to sleep with you girls, especially your type with rotten pvssy.
F**king Douchebag! undecided

No need stooping to your level.

You are a frustrated thing. What a lowlife.

Bye asszhole.
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 07, 2018
I just cant believe what am reading.
Am pretty sure the applicant didnt share the full conversation. If he truly demaded sex, she would upload it. Her initial thoughts to that message made her to go online to get people to give her free money
Girls and flying into conclusion is like rice and beans
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by lalanice(f): 7:49pm On May 07, 2018
Barzinime:
Please read properly before you quote me,

The mouth runs faster than the brain,

This is exactly what i was taking about, some of you ladies give others a bad name.
Or does the man that fathered you sleep with any woman that comes to him for help undecided undecided
your problem exactly. Its y I keep telling you to shut up
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 07, 2018
All these frustrated single mothers and old newspapers littering the forum with their foolishness and shallow mentality,should please explain to us (sane minds) in an unambiguous terms,the relationship between "you know what to do" and come sleep with me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Mowunmiaf: 9:25am On May 08, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Barzinime(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2018
Now i see

Proverbs 27:22 says, “You cannot separate fools from their foolishness
lalanice:
your problem exactly. Its y I keep telling you to shut up

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:43am On May 08, 2018
Even eedris said it in his song. "You know what to do" wink..... Naija and this rubbing of back thing ehn......Lord let my helper locate me without asking for anything in return
Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by Barzinime(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2018
NL has given the voiceless a sense of belonging.

So you can rant all you want on here

Worthless piece of sh*T undecided

victorian:

No need stooping to your level.

I am a frustrated thing. i am a lowlife.

asszhole.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. by movid(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
Even eedris said it in his song. "You know what to do" wink..... Naija and this rubbing of back thing ehn......Lord let my helper locate me without asking for anything in return
He will ask

(1) (Reply)

See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp / 7 Reasons Married Men Sleep With Their House Girls / Pussy Suck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.