Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi (24235 Views)

Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband / Housewife Kills Husband To Remarry Ex-husband In Kebbi / Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by CSTR1003: 2:48pm On May 07, 2018
donbachi:
some girls naurally hated their mother-inlaws before they got married.yes,dont ask me how?.they sees mother-inlaws as their perceived enemies.and i wonder if they(daugther-inlaws)wont become future mothers to male children...i once met a girl that told me outrighly ,she will not marry any guy whose mother is alive...but she was living with her mum and brothers that were married as at that time..and she never saw her mother a witch or evil woman.why hate on another's mother?.a woman will seat and pound yam for her own mum anytime she visits,but can never do same for her mother-inlaw.her family members visits ,collects money from husband,drives husband's only car,comes back late.but,husband's family cant..chioma,is a typical example of such women...may God save all mother-inlaws.
Once you detect an unnatural dislike for your mother by a girl friend, just dump her like it is hot.

sensible men don't date such women.

My mother cannot come and suffer again after she has suffered before because I want to marry.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Assassin101: 2:48pm On May 07, 2018
beware of ebonyi state peeps (both male and female).. they are heartless.

That was how one around my hood killed his sister's husband and stuffed him in a waste bin to be disposed of before he was caught. Just because the deceased was asking for the money he borrowed the killer whose pregnant sister is the deceased's wife.

Terrible people, I must tell you.
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by 34webers(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Take a sheet of paper and pen..

Start recording crimes committed daily in the whole of Africa...

I bet you, Igbo will account for 97%of the whole African crime.

Shey dem take crime swear for you ni?

Igbo geeme, flatiron ama
I agree with you 100 percent. May god save us from those people.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by aribisala0(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2018
Eboe women are physically strong like men
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by jojo1415: 3:04pm On May 07, 2018
Igbo Amaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Geesaintagape: 3:05pm On May 07, 2018
chiommy123:
lol seriously it can't be me because I can't even hurt a fly talk more of a human being like me. practically impossible.
I always learn to avoid pple that bear Chioma cool
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Geesaintagape: 3:09pm On May 07, 2018
CSTR1003:

Once you detect an unnatural dislike for your mother by a girl friend, just dump her like it is hot.

sensible men don't date such women.

My mother cannot come and suffer again after she has suffered before because I want to marry.
Exactly what I did to my Ex.
She said her mom told her not to b close to her mother -inlaw after that day i whatsapp her to 4get the r/SHIP
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Dolittlez(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2018
wife and in-law wahala

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2018
noblealuu:
Chiomas are getting ASSURANCE this one is here slaying with a PISTLE instead of PORCHE.
hahahahahahah.
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2018
She has brought sorrow to the family, too bad for her.
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by AnanseK(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2018
noblealuu:
Chiomas are getting ASSURANCE this one is here slaying with a PISTLE instead of PORCHE.

You can’t kill anyone with a “pistle” has to be a pestle if you don’t have a pistol.
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Born2Breed(f): 3:23pm On May 07, 2018
Chioma’s husband recalled that he had earlier rejected to marry Chioma two years ago. But being the only son of the parent, he was persuaded to marry Chioma after she passed out from primary school. He said their marriage was controversial as even her inlaws kicked against it, but Chioma threatened to commit suicide if her family stopped her from marrying Maduabuchi.

The girl won't be more than 13yrs.

You married a teenager who snapped due to I'll treatment from your mother.
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Gaddafiyusf(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2018
Some mother-in-law deserve that
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by tfelicityk(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2018
It is well...

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 07, 2018
Una no wan make i marry this year abi?

Naija girls, i tire for una.

Today una dey comot prick, tomorrow knack pesin mother in law pestle.

Which way for una??
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Praktikals(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2018
chiommy123:
the heart of man is desperately evil who can know it. RIP to the dead.
Is Chioma a man?
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2018
anyimontana:
Most ebony people have bitter heart..

I remember how my security man chased my sales girl with cutlass just becos they were arguing and the girl asked her to shutup not minding my that my manager and I were around..u needed to see the anger on his face..I hard to fire him sharply
You are the biggest foool around here . Tell me where you come from and I will show you bigger bitter heart. Do not generalized and stop hating on Ebonyi people.
Again, ur 'henglish' is irritating.
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2018
Assassin101:
beware of ebonyi state peeps (both male and female).. they are heartless.

That was how one around my hood killed his sister's husband and stuffed him in a waste bin to be disposed of before he was caught. Just because the deceased was asking for the money he borrowed the killer whose pregnant sister is the deceased's wife.

Terrible people, I must tell you.
akwuna! It is you and your immediate family are terrible and terrorist at the same time. Crimes knows no boundary and can come from any shape.
Stop hating and see how ur life will be transformed again from the shackles of poverty you find yourself.

OkeMkpi
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by anyimontana(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2018
achi4u:
You are the biggest foool around here . Tell me where you come from and I will show you bigger bitter heart. Do not generalized and stop hating on Ebonyi people.
Again, ur 'henglish' is irritating.

special painment

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by adontcare(f): 6:04pm On May 07, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
Some mother-in-law deserve that
leave some people here ranting rubbish. It takes the grace of God and maturity from most wives to bear most mother in-laws. Some are just plain wicked and greedy.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by TailofdeNight: 8:17pm On May 07, 2018
anyimontana:
Most ebony people have bitter heart..

I remember how my security man chased my sales girl with cutlass just becos they were arguing and the girl asked her to shutup not minding my that my manager and I were around..u needed to see the anger on his face..I hard to fire him sharply
u are a fool
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Ojiofor: 8:40pm On May 07, 2018
The lady killed for no tangible reason meaning she is mentally sick.
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by gwama: 8:40pm On May 07, 2018
Megatrix:
Davido better watch it with his own Chi grin

At Davido, it will be the opposite, he "fatens" well his Chioma to offer her as a sacrifice to increase his fame grin grin

1 Like

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Assassin101: 8:38am On May 08, 2018
hahahahahaha. very typical of your type as expected. I doubt you realize you're from the most impoverished region in Nigeria, so you actually think its normal to be poor. na ur people full traffic all over the country, doing menial jobs and stealing. I bet ive bought soft drink from u on traffic before...hahahahahahahaha... get a life you son of a b!tch

achi4u:
akwuna! It is you and your immediate family are terrible and terrorist at the same time. Crimes knows no boundary and can come from any shape.
Stop hating and see how ur life will be transformed again from the shackles of poverty you find yourself.

OkeMkpi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amuwo Odofin Task Force Arrests Manhole Cover Thieves / UPTH Mortuary Attendants Remove Eyes Of Dead Child / EFCC Urges Banks To ‘Query’ Customers’ Sources Of Income Before Opening Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.