Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos (37376 Views)

YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill / Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos by Ubenedictus(m): 9:48am On May 08, 2018
tiredoflife:

of cause na hate speech but when u Catholics call us names like yahoo yahoo pastor
new generation church
fake miracles
its not hate speech
once we talk about ur dogmas
its hate speech

new generation church is a statement of fact, your churches are new.

some pastors fleece their members and defraud the church...

this pastor didn't attack dogmas, he attacked people

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos by winqs(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2018
this matter of Hate Speech is taking us south.
How can we say someone has freedom of speech and still tell him he can't say everything he wants to say. is it now wrong to warn my brother about a friend?... I guess that's Hate Speech against such friend. In my opinion, freedom of speech should be total, however, if anyone feels his/her constitutional right is infringed, that's why we have the law court. this statement of wrongdoing without court trial is the worst of hate speeches. Everyone will eventually be guilty.
Re: Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos by MrGerald(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2018
Harbdulrasaq:
Police in Lagos have arrested a 35-year-old pastor, Chris Mordi, of the Miracle of Fires Ministry, Langbasa, Ajah, Lagos, for allegedly propagating hate speech in the state.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Edgal Imohimi, disclosed this to newsmen, stressing that the suspect was arrested on May 5 at Ado Road, Langbasa area of Ajah in Lagos.

Edgal said that the Pastor was arrested allegedly while in possession of an inciting publication titled: “Beware of Catholic Women Organisation (CWO) and Knights of the Catholic for they are occultic.”

He said that the pastor had invited his church members for a programme where he was to make a public pronouncement on the issue before the publications were intercepted on May 5.

he said.

He said that the clergyman would be charged to court for alleged hate speech and religious intolerance.

NAN

http://newshelm.ng/lagos-pastor-nabbed-for-propagating-hate-speech/

A wrong way or tactics to start promoting his church, because if he say anything against the mother church that'd be the end of his church, they can never grow or extinguish
Re: Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos by UbiPetrus: 1:27pm On May 08, 2018
(Some of) These clueless Pentecostal Pastors and their shameful business of constantly trying to demonize the Catholic Church in their desperate bid to gain relevance.

Perhaps, the little boy thought he could spew thrash as usual and get away with it.
This should serve as warning to all the others out there.
Re: Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos by MrCork: 8:51pm On May 28, 2018
jessca048:
democracy did not have it origin from the us google is at your disposal make use of it

..how much? smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 28, 2018
MrCork:

..how much? smiley
why are you stalking me Mr cork
Re: Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 28, 2018
MrCork:

..how much? smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos by MrCork: 9:02pm On May 28, 2018
jessca048:

..excuse me?...but how can i stalk u when u on every thread u this chick....Plis don'the flata yor sef..are u Beyansi? ?.
..anyways..how much? (simple questions )
undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 28, 2018
MrCork:

..excuse me?...but how can i stalk u when u on every thread u this chick....Plis don'the flata yor sef..are u Beyansi? ?.
..anyways..how much? (simple questions )
undecided
I can see that one of the nuts in your brain has loosened
Re: Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos by MrCork: 9:24pm On May 28, 2018
jessca048:
I can see that one of the nuts in your brain has loosened

...but y r u so dyammmmm rude...can't u juss answer a ordnary question? ....or is it too much to ask..how much? (Be nice) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.