Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat (73379 Views)

Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Here2day(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2018
abeg send me money make I go KFC too
seankay:
I'm going to KFC. Let me know if y'all need something.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Sagay212: 9:16am On May 08, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm. Every one saying it's a lie. Make u Na sit down there. Things dey happen. If u na get sisters, Make u Na warn them say not all that glitters is gold.

There's a guy that did something of such in my street. He misused the juju at the long run and started encountering problems, thereafter sickness sets in.

In the course of seeking solutions to his sickness and guy no wan die. He had to confessed but he eventually died. I was there while he was confessing

Guys wey dey like dey Bleep anything wey dey under skirt, be careful too cos the results of a guy banging a lady wey yahoo boys done use her destiny is Bluetoothable to the guy and Na strong poverty for the guy. I talk my own ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

May God bless every legit man hustle.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

You did not have a camera phone when he was confessing abi they did not allow you record or you recorded but the juju deleted it from your phone? Una go just come internet dey lie anyhow

4 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Sagay212: 9:18am On May 08, 2018
CSTR1003:
I heard of a guy that has a specific house where he invites his girls to come and have a good time. He may not even sleep with them, but the moment they enter the house and eat from his money, spiritual transaction has taken place .
His sisters and family members don't go there.

The vast majority of girls and ladies in our society are just empty.

Ritualists have used them thoroughly and they may never know.

Their potential husbands too are unknowingly bringing empty vessels in to his house.

Many people especially women in Nigeria need deep deliverance to recover what have been stolen from them consciously or unconsciously.

Its always you heard, i heard, them say.... tell us the one you witnessed with video evidence.

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2018
comshots:
Rule number 8.Dont post false news on nairaland.

Ogbeni, na real matter, waka make u see, one of my guy that's into the matter told me the same thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by itiswellandwell: 9:19am On May 08, 2018
Sagay212:

You did not have a camera phone when he was confessing abi they did not allow you record or you recorded but the juju deleted it from your phone? Una go just come internet dey lie anyhow

Lol. Don't have time for all that. Just meet an alfa or herbalist to tell you things wey yahoo boys dey do.
All the very best.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Ellabae(f): 9:20am On May 08, 2018
I don't accept lift anyhow. It's scares me a lot. embarassed. Girls wen dey like "hop in" be careful o.

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by CSTR1003: 9:20am On May 08, 2018
Sagay212:

Its always you heard, i heard, them say.... tell us the one you witnessed with video evidence.
Guy forget, this things do exist.

I am as progressive as the next guy, but I know this life is 3 dimensional.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Nobody: 9:22am On May 08, 2018
comshots:

I don't know if this is true or not but using car sit as a place of juju have been there for long, I can still remember one of my sec school teacher telling us a story about one of his yahoo friend.

The guy decided to give him a lift after seeing him walking home, the front sit was vacant since he was the only one in the car but this guy refuse and told him to sit at the back.

It was later that he showed him a tortoise under the front sit, since then he stop mingling with him.

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Toks2008(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2018
comshots:

I know many will find this hard to believe but it is 500% true.

Many ladies have innocentlybeen used. I heard about this front seat thing about 5years ago.

I strongly pity our innocent daughters.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by double0seven(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2018
Rubbish fake news by a rubbish blogger
Se the club no get name ni?
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Espada10: 9:26am On May 08, 2018
Only yahoo boys are saying this story is fake

7 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Toks2008(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Lol. Don't have time fohr all that. Just meet an alfa or herbalist to tell you things wey yahoo boys dey do.
All the very best.

You really have time explaining to the ignorant. This practice is not even new...cos they have even upgraded to using just hand shake...gone are the days Yahoo guys kill ladies but now they thrir victims living dead.

Our ladies should embrace Christ and walk in his ways so that even if they innocently encounter all these satanic guys,they will never fall prey.

But you know what,some ladies will never listen.

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by CSTR1003: 9:28am On May 08, 2018
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Nobody: 9:29am On May 08, 2018
Lol.. I just dey observe those saying nothing like this can ever happen, some are saying it is fake, guess many of them have yahoo friends or are into yahoo plus too.

We have read stories of how girls turn mad when they are drop from a car, we have read stories of how pastors bury head of human, animals just to make ministry move, so you mean these guys can't do such?

Oh, because they fought in public and said things you believe they shouldn't say no matter the condition?

These guys don't have shame ooo, they say, they do whatever they like cos there is money.
Things are really happening.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Nobody: 9:29am On May 08, 2018
CSTR1003:

Don't hug yahoo boys, don't visit them, don't eat from their money. Guys that spend a lot with no defined means of revenue.

And it your have been visiting,hugging or eating from them, go and pray for divine recovery because you have been used.

Lol.. Yahoo boy is ready to spend all the cash on you but for him to help you with the cash na wahala.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by ngbolise15(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2018
BloggersNG:
The Kinda Stories you read, and be wondering if you're really in Nigeria, So a twitter user who Witnessed two yahoo Boy boxing each other, Has shared the shocking story on Twitter, According to Tobi they are both Yahoo Plus Boys, And what erupted the fight was that one of them allowed the other one's girlfriend to enter Front sit, which was contoured with incantations from a Juju Priest..Quiet unbelievable but Please read the shocking story below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/2-yahoo-boys-fights-box-each-other-for.html
I have not been able to apply for this prison recruitment o. The site keeps misbehaving. Please, can anybody help me out, if you have applied?
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by double0seven(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2018
Toks2008:

I know many will find this hard to believe but it is 500% true.

Many ladies have innocentlybeen used. I heard about this front seat thing about 5years ago.

I strongly pity our innocent daughters.

Please be able to separate issues in your mind

No one says this kind of things don't happen, that there is no juju and that yahoo plus don't use this method for wealth.

However this particular story is just a fabrication by a traffic hungry blogger

Tell me, what stops the twitter narrator for mentioning club which it took a place.

Since it was the club he witnessed the fight, and in God's name did he no what transpired when the guy wanted to pick the girl, that they used many minute to argue with the girl in the sun before the guy finally gave her a lift.

Since it was something that serious, and the guy didn't want his friend's girlfriend to be a victim, he probably would have drove off without giving her any lift,

The story is fabrication

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by chrischina(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2018
franchasng:
Concocted story by broke guys who don't own a wheelbarrow to discourage girls from following guys on ride and abandoning them to wallow in loneliness and misery, guys go and get rich or die fabricating lies from the pit of blue sea hell angry angry angry angry

Believe all these nonsense Twitter tales by moonlight at your own peril....ladies una don hear....date broke guys and wait for them to become rich so u won't fall prey to yahoo plus guys, nonsense!!! angry angry angry

Nigerian broke guys are becoming too desperate to deceive ladies from dating financially buoyant guys at all cost.

They now fabricate Yahoo plus tale stories too.....instead of these jobless guys to invest their talent in writing short stories they would sell on Amazon and Google and iBook stores, they are busy forging stories to make girls run from financially buoyant guys and rather date broke ass niggas like them, its a pity cry cry

No mind them
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by crafteck(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2018
Make den no go find obituary while looking for assurance upandan
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Divay22(f): 9:42am On May 08, 2018
So this Amebo Tobi followed them with keke abi bike from the first plot to the club abi..

Well, even if it's not true, i agree it does happen.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Slikbae: 9:49am On May 08, 2018
I need kfc... lol
seankay:
I'm going to KFC. Let me know if y'all need something.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Jamersirwin1971: 9:51am On May 08, 2018
lenghtinny:
Story story angry

Normally I would have that the same thoughts of you until I schooled in ado then I realized such things happen. It isn't story . Girls are being used that exact way the guy wrote it .
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Smartwin: 9:54am On May 08, 2018
comshots:
Bro this isn't false news , have heard something similar, who no go no know no be small thing Dy happen guy. Go to Abraka University in Delta almost all the girls there re living corpse
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by sexdoll: 9:54am On May 08, 2018
Lazy youths everywhere! angry
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Jamersirwin1971: 9:59am On May 08, 2018
chrischina:

No mind them

This isn't a fabricated story . It happens . I usually don't believe such until I schooled in UNAD years back and was told guys in ONDO state university do such . I was even scared to go out Witt some friends because ever since they shared it with me I believed. Lot of yahoo boys so lots to make money .Until it happens to someone you know maybe you would believe . If pastors can kill and hide bodies in churches anything is possible .
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by robert334: 10:02am On May 08, 2018
Film story
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Strikethem: 10:07am On May 08, 2018
Damarislopez:
Fake story meant for broke ass
And you are rich abi
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Abudu2000(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2018
Guys are doing wire wire and cc top-up, cashing out billions then some broke idiots come online and say girls and JuJu, I still believe Buhari will win come 2019. Nigerians are the most stupid and gullible humans, worst of all they think more smarter of themselves...
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by nelsonebby(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2018
Smartwin:
Bro this isn't false news , have heard something similar, who no go no know no be small thing Dy happen guy. Go to Abraka University in Delta almost all the girls there re living corpse

Lord have mercy on your soul.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Kennitrust(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2018
punisha:
grin grin

Whomever wrote this BS must be high on some dope sheeet.

Nod your head thrice if you are quick enough to point out the irregularities in this cooked up story.
what would have been told to make the story real.

What did the writer(s) supposed to write to make it real.

Don't learn, keep criticizing a story that has not beg for your 10kobo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.